What are we?

What are we?

A Chapter by David Hamilton

we are not human nor monsters from hell. We’re not angels from heaven. So what are David? You did this to me, I did not decide to be awaken again. Maybe I wanted to be a normal 10 year old boy, Did you ever think maybe that’s what I wanted to do?

Please Devon if you look it in this way we will never get old we are pure bloods of the Hamilton Family. If you had to wake up by yourself you would slow gone insane and would start to fall to a monster of a level E. So please forgive me my love but I could not stop myself. I wanted to wait and tell you and explain to you what we are, but your body was filling me up with the urge to bite you.

David I don’t hate you and if you are telling me the truth then I have no reason to be made at you. So I’m sorry for blaming you for what I am.

His blood is boiling to rage again. I jump on to Devon throwing my blanket off of my lower body landing on to him pinning him to the ground. Both of our eyes are red. My head lays on to him and he trying to escape from me. “Screaming get off me!”  Tell me you love me then. “What!?” he says slowly calming down. You heard me tell me you love me Devon.

I…I…I love you David with my heart his body is burning up but he smiling.  He slowly falling back to sleep.  I pick him up and I lied him in to my bed.

I sit beside him on the bed, We are who we are. It doesn’t matter if we’re monsters or not. We are lovers and friends that’s all it matters to me. I hope you can handle the final step in my plan my love. I get up and leave.



© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing