Chapter two

Chapter two

A Chapter by Hope
"

Ziva is an 17 year old assasin whom her father is the head of the agency. But what will happen when her father dies and his last words to her was that she has an arranged marraige?

"

"I'm Dr.Hark , I'm sorry to tell you but your father is in ICU and has stage 4 pancriatic cancer. His chances of living are very slim. You may see him but family only." Dr. Hark said in a fake sympothetic voice that most people would concider real but with me being trained to lie and decite it was easy to spot a lie.

" I'm his wife." Mother said her arms around her waist hugging herself.

" I'm his son, she," he pointed to me," is his daughter and, he is his son also." Landon said as he pointed to Xander which is not realy my brother but Dad treated him like a son.

" Okay then, follow me." Dr. Hark motioned us to follow him back into the ICU( intencive care unit)

When we walked into the room the first thing I noticed was Dad in the white bed with many iv's and other tubes hooked up to him. His eyes were sunkin in and his face was white and his skin looked as if it was thiner than paper. Mother rushed to his side and started to cry, his eyes opened at that and his hand reached up to to hold hers that were curently covering her face.

His eyes looked around the room slowly and landed on Landon first. "Son," he said his voice raspy and weak.                  

"Dad, I love you" Landon said going to his other side.

Xander hugged me from the side, wiping the tears from my face that I didn't even know were streaking down my cheek=. Dad's eyes had tore from Landon and were now looking directly at me.

"Sweatpea, come here I need to tell you something." His voice breaking and tears were briming in his eyes. I walked over to him and took Landon's place while he left the room.

"Daddy, please don't die." I said my voice cracking and my eyes burning with even more tears that I didn't want to spill out.

"Sweatpea, I know that you will probably hate me for thi-" I interupted him

"Daddy, I could never hate you." I said

" Just here me out, You have an arranged marraige to the air of the only other agency family in the US." he said hesataintly

I ran. I ran to nowhere inpreticular when it started to rain and my hair clung to my neck and forhead. The tears that burned my eyes were spilling out as I some how found my way to the park and sat on a bench and cryed my eyes out.

"Z, thank God I found you!" a deep voice sounded from behind the bench I was currently laying on.

"Go away!" It didn't come out as strong as I wanted, instead it came out as a feeble atempt.

"No, I will not leave you alone to sit on this bench and get sick. You do realise that it is raining cat's and dog's?" The voice belonging to Landon said

"I haven't felt a cat or dog hit me yet." Landon chuckled and picked me up and set me in his black  Spyker C8 Spyder SWB. As soon as I was set down in the lether interior the darkness engulfed me in a dreemless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to the unfamiliar sound of a moniter beaping and then the door of the unfamiliar cold room was opend and then clicked shut. The bed's sheets were thin and abnormaly stiff and cold. Then I knowticed that I wasn't in my leather clothes I was in a...My thoughts were cut short by a voice

"Is she ok?" I heard a familiar voice ask

"we don't know she has been out for three days what do you think?'' I hear another familiar voice ask sarcasticly.

"Ok, fighting is not going to help her so shut the hell up!" said a voice that sounded a lot like Mother.

I slowly opend my eyes and squinted them shut agian as a bright light penatrated my dark ajusted eyes.

"M**********r" I cursed when I tryed to sit up then I had Xander on one side of me and Landon on the other helping me up while mother just staied there watching me tears streaming down her cheeks and then she ran out of the room.

"Just, let her be we have to talk to you." Landon said sitting beside me on the bed

"Ok, Let me start who is running the agency right now and who did he leave it too?"
I asked getting down to buissness.

"Well.......-"

"Spit it out already" I said

"WellDadlefttheagencytoyouandtheguyyouaregonnamarry" He said really fast but I understood all of it.

"I..................................



© 2012 Hope


Author's Note

Hope
Thank you soooo much for reading. I hope you liked it. I know I have some gramical and spelling errors, please just let me know and I will do this myself but the last thing Landon says is ment to be that way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great first two chapters! I love them, but You might be moving along a bit fast. try to add a little bit more detail to give the story a little extra something. other than that, the dialog is great and the plot is fantastic! please continue this! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is so good! :) Ziva=NCIS. This sounds very interesting. You should keep it going!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD do you watch it on USA? and I won't tell you if you don't want me too! X)
ps: want to conti.. read more
Melody

11 Years Ago

Yes, let's continue in a message. Lol.
Abbie

11 Years Ago

okay, I'll message you in a sec! :D
Very fast pace. Waiting for the next chapter. (since its the only one I haven't read yet)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012
Tags: love, loss, assassin


Author

Hope
Hope

Dothan, AL



About
Hi my name is Hope. I have 3 older brothers 1 little sister. I love to write, sing, draw, and dance. I love skateboarding, football, vollyball, wreslling. I like Invader Zim and serously think they sh.. more..

Writing
Dreams Dreams

A Poem by Hope


Silence Silence

A Poem by Hope


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hope



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Mazie Tackett