Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by DareToDream

Tommy

                She walked in around nine and simply shut the door, kicked off her heels and went directly to her room, slamming the door behind her.

                “Well you should handle that.” Josh stated, pushing  off the couch, “I’ll see ya tomorrow, dude.”

                Sighing I got up and gently knocked on the door. “Teagan…is everything alright?” I asked. She didn’t respond so I slowly opened the door to find her sitting on the bed, tears streaming down her face.

                “Tommy, do away.” She said, trying to hide the tears. Like I was actually gunna listen. I sat down next to her, wrapped my arm around her tiny waist and pulled her close.

                “Now talk. What’d the a*****e do?” I whispered, resting my chin on the top of her head. Her hair smelled like flowers.

                “Well…” She began, in an impossibly small voice, chocking back tears, “he took me to a really fancy restaurant and when we got there, there was a reserved table in the back…and all his friends were already there, I was not happy. This was supposed to be a date. But so I didn’t say anything and went along with it, the dinner was going fine but then Andy, one of his friends, starting joking about our sex life, which is nonexistent because we’ve only been dating three months. Andy was like “Aw, honey, are you scared? Its okay, maybe if you ask him he’ll be gentle.”  And they all laughed…including Jake. They  were just being very vulgar. I just sat there.” She paused and her little body shook with fresh sobs. “then as we were leaving, Andy was like “Jake, you gotta get on that damn s**t” and he squeezed my butt as he walked by, Jake even saw! So I called him back and I slapped him really hard and then Jake grabbed my arm and literally dragged me out of the restaurant.” She was talking so fast now she was shaking. “Then as soon as we were outside he pushed me against the wall really hard and said “don’t you ever touch any of my friends again” “. She took a deep breath and her body relaxed against mine, I held her tighter. “I was scared. No one’s ever done that to me before, he was so mad,” she whispered, “He even left a bruise of his hand on my arm.” She said, showing me. I gently rubbed the f*****g clear outline of his hand. We sat there for a while, I held her until her sobs quieted, she had fallen asleep. I shifted so that my back was against the pillows and her head on my chest. She was still in her dress. Eventually I fell asleep to her rhythmic breathing.

Teagan

                I woke up that morning…In Tommy’s arms. He smelled really good, and I didn’t realize how muscular he was; his arms were really heavy. I was still in my dress from last night but I was actually really comfortable. I laid there, not wanting to get up. I liked listening to his heart beat. My eyes were fluttering closed again when he suddenly said;

                “How long do you plan on laying here?” he asked, startling me, “cuz I have to pee.”

                “Tommy, I didn’t know you were awake.” I told him, sitting up.

                “I know.” He said with a smirk. He sat up, looking directly into my eyes, seemingly right into my soul. He suddenly reached over and very gently wiped away the makeup that was tear-streaked on my cheeks. His touch was so gentle, so intimate. I lost my breath. His blue eyes never left mine. “You okay?” he quietly asked.

Tommy

                “Yeah.” She whispered, breaking eye contact, “Thanks Tommy.” She said, suddenly looking very vulnerable and broken. I couldn’t help it, when she looks like that I just gotta hold her; I wrapped her in a hug pulling her close. Then I got up and went pee.

                I found her in the kitchen; she had changed out of her dress and was wearing a simple T-Shirt and shorts. Very hot.

 

 



© 2010 DareToDream


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, the boyfriend is soooo out of order. Another awesome chapter hear Jay. I'm still totally sucked into this story. Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very strong chapter. The story was powerful. The events left thing to be sorted out now. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great chapter. Keeps the reader involved.

Posted 13 Years Ago


aWWW! tHIS WAS SO SWEET! BY THE WAY, “Tommy, do away.” U mean go away. There are just a few typos in here, but no anything really bad. I loved this. If u ask me, Tommy should kick Andy's butt! Great chapter! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010


Author

DareToDream
DareToDream

IL



About
what can I say, I'm a writer. thats about all you need to know. If you're a writer yourself, you should understand : p I'm 18 years old and Im addicted to this site. if you want me to review your work.. more..

Writing
hookup hookup

A Poem by DareToDream



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..