Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Daniel Rodriguez
"

We meet our cast of villians and our hero-ish.

"

EXT. ALIEN JUNGLE - EVENING 

We take a close up shot of the leaves as we pan out. We hear strange and exotic wildlife noises as winged creatures fly away. 


The time is slowly changing and we... 


Cut to.  


Two twin creatures (The TWIN PREDATORS) run to a stop as they watch their prey move in the distance. They look to each other, their masks covering their faces. 

 

A snap of the branch as an ADULT Predator falls over in slow motion. 


NARRATOR (V.O.) 

(a child's voice, the story teller) 

It was the gravest sin one could commit, to hunt your own kind.   


A YOUNG predator looks on and tries to stop. 


In slow motion we see an energy ball blast through the shoulder the ADULT.  


NARRATOR (CONT’D)

The bond of trust had been broken by a quest for power.

 

The twins land in front. Behind the Adult a figure walks forward. It is the DUELIST predator.  


The adult charges and using one hand, a way of not maintaining any advantage, the Duelist knocks the Adult back.  


NARRATOR (CONT’D)

And now he was going to feel the weight. 


The Young predator tries to stand in the way but a triangulated set of dots fall on him, a sniper has him in his laser sight. 


The HUNTER predator decloacks from a tree branch. 


The Adult holds the young one back. 


It stands up one last time.  


The group centers and circles the Adult and the young one.  

The young one charges we cut to him falling. 


A giant hulk of a beast comes down, LEADER (Predator). 


The two stare in each other's eyes.

  

Cut to. The horror in the young creatures eyes as we zoom out to see they have skinned the skull of the Adult, leaving the husk of the body behind.  


NARRATOR (CONT’D)

He never forgave himself for letting him die.

 

EXT. TEMPLE - NIGHT 


Time has passed, the Young creature is now older (bigger built). He is petitioning the CHIEF Predator for revenge at a camp-fire. 


NARRATOR 

He asks that vengeance be allowed. That those who have betrayed them be punished. And so the Chieftain consents. It is to be so. 


Montage of YOUNG Predator being dressed in battle armor. He flexes his weaponry.

  

EXT. SPACECRAFT - NIGHT 

Young boards his ship. 


NARRATOR 

Though he has never seen battle himself, he was granted permission to hunt the criminals down. And now...they had been found. 


SPACE 

A massive vessel is heading through space. A few seconds later a series of ships. They are in pursuit. 


INT. LARGE SHIP 

The Twins look around, inspecting their pursuit. 


SPACE 

The ships begin to fire on the larger craft carrying the escapees.  


The pursuit ships seem to break formation and head out. In the middle is the Spacecraft that the young Predator has taken. It is beginning to speed up. 


INT. SPACECRAFT 

Young just looks on, he looks down, a thought perhaps, and puts on his battle helmet. 


SPACE 

A series of shots hit home as the large vessel is getting closer to Earth. 


INT. LARGE SHIP 

Leader Predator points to Earth.  


SPACE 

We see the other ships begin to make a tactical net around the planet. There is no escape. 


INT. LARGE SHIP 

The Leader makes a hand signal and the creatures instantly begin to separate to different departments.  


The HUNTER and DUELIST share a stare, a moment of camaraderie. There is an explosion. The ship rocks but they just stand.  

Duelist puts his hand on Hunter’s shoulder and they part to their sections. 


The Leader looks back, the place is empty. Earth is getting bigger as he contemplates his options.  


SPACE 

The large vessel fires defensive shots scattering pursuers but the young’s space craft is still in formation.  


Its getting closer and closer to earth. 


We are now at the top of the stratosphere, seeing the horizon while the Large ship and Young's space craft catching up.  


It is almost as if the ship has the potential to capture the larger vessel whole when, sparks start flying and the large vessel disassembles into five and instantly each ship streaks off to different directions.  


INT. SPACECRAFT 

Young looks on as one ship, the core is still infront of him. The world that was once space is now atmosphere, as they are heading through the clouds, the ocean turns into land, and land, jungle.  


EXT. JUNGLE - DAY 

Two ships seemingly crash land.  


Young, like a naive rookie, opens the ship, and stumbles out.  


First person view as we look at the young predator. We are crouched, behind bushes, and trees. The sound of the wild is almost haunting the creature.  


It fumbles and is clearly getting tense. It throws off its helmet and pulls open the door to the other space craft.  


First person view again, we are a creature of some unknown sort.  


The ship is empty. 


Young’s eyes go stray. He was denied his revenge. He starts throwing a fit and yells in rage. 


First person view. We are the creature on the hunt. We see Young yell in rage. His back turned to us. We start to run. We are coming close, we leap at his back for the kill. 


Young Punches a jaguar in the face as its mid leap, knocking it down and out.  


The camera slowly zooms out. 


NARRATOR 

Denied revenge, no trail. It made a vow. This planet would be their field.  

He would hunt them, and he would kill them. Every, single, one of them. 

INTRO CREDITS 



© 2015 Daniel Rodriguez


Author's Note

Daniel Rodriguez
If the action feels vague, feel free to tell me.
This is all first draft, but what I'm going to do each act in segments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on May 16, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015
Tags: Predator, screenplay


Author

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Phoenix, AZ



About
Hello, my name is Daniel Antonio Rodriguez and I am a wannabe writer. I am 27 years old and have been actively writing for the past 12-13 years. I enjoy writing scripts and breaking out into niche gen.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Daniel Rodriguez