RW Chapter Two

RW Chapter Two

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

Eleanora, Go meet your Ratsters.

"

Unfortunately, I stepped on a rock. That rock made me fall onto another rock that started to bring me under the ground. "Go, Eleanora," The black rat said to me. "Go and meet the Ratsters."

I looked at the speaking rat. Ratsters? Okay, that's got to be crazy, and funny. Funny and Crazy. I laughed. "Ratsters?: I asked the rat. "Really, 'Ratsters?' You've got to be kidding me." I cracked up.

"Shut it," The rat said, " And pay attention." Like I'd ever do that. I didn't say anything though, but just listened half heartedly to the rat. "The ratsters of all will explain."

That's got to be the most creepy thing that I've ever heard of. "The ratsters of all." That's just plain creepy. It's like we were being controlled by simple tiny creatures. And we didn't even know about it! Of course, that all would make since now. Now that I've seen me scream at the rats who've come close to me and I screamed and no one seamed to notice that I screamed. Ratsters of All suddenly makes since.

Infact, "The Ratsters of All" kept playing over and over again in my head like a tape recorder skipping a track.

Finally, I just asked, "Explain what?" The rat turned away, and scampered off in the other direction. "Fine, don't answer me." I turned around, faced the rock as it sunk and wa replaced by another rock. My rock kept going down underground. Finally, it revealed a labatory. A giant labatory with tons of rats. A giant lab with tones of rats and computers. Gigantic computers. I gasped and tried to run for it, but a rat pushed a levar and froze me. It squeeked in rat language. The rat that the rat who pushed the levar barked orders at the rest of the rats. Some rats restrained me, or tried to. Others were by the computers, pushing buttons madly.

 

Suddenly, the levar pushing, barking rat spoke to me. "Quien estas?" It asked. What is it with people-and rats thinking that I'm from south of the border? "No?  Maybe English?"

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the talking rat.

 

"I am Rat Sek, leader of the Cult of Scary. Who the hell are you?" Sek? What kind of name is that? And what the hell is a cult of Scary?

 

"You're who?" I asked, confused, "And what kind of name is Sek?" The rat opened its tiny mouth to speak, but I interrupted it. "And leader of- What, exactly?"

 

"Sek is a Rat name. I'm the leader of the Cult of Scary, you dumb, stunted Human. You've yet to answer my question." This Rat Sek creature was getting angry. With his rat teeth clenched, he said, "Answer the question!"

 

"Hey, Rat Sek," I said, playfully, trying to get his attention off me. "What have you done with my family and friends?" Time for answers.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So... How's it so far? I kinda like it so far.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 5, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing