RW Prologue

RW Prologue

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Dear Random People Reading My Diary,

 

This diary is a journal of what happened to me. It's all a nightmare. If you start to get scared, stop reading right aweay. They'll come for you. Hide yourself. Go take a vacation. Do whatever, but don't go near any technology. They'll find you if you do. One sign of them, and get yourselves OUT! They are dangerous, more dangerous than you'd ever imagine. They will kill you if you find out the truth, which this diary will tell you.  They may control you, but once you read this, I've put a fiter on to make sure that they don't make you forget. I can't promise you anything, these furry animals are smart. They may have found their way out of my spell. They may have found  away out of my trap. If, and when, this happens, run. Just run. Don't stop running. Never stop running. Stop running, and you're dead.

 

Good Luck,

Eleanora Jones-Silver



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So whatcha think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting! I'll have to read some more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good hook.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sounds awesome!
Well written, too. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
A good opening with a strong, exhillerating pace. Nice key's to the future. Good start.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A strong opening chapter. It was fast pace and you told a good story. I like the energy and drive in the words. A very good ending to a excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice beginning. It has some power to it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bring those creatures on....I can handle them, and save humanity :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ghetto.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..