RW Chapter four

RW Chapter four

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

The rats pushed and shoved me. Then we came to the cell and they pushed me in. The girl stood up. "eleanora?" She asked in disbelief. The light that was shinning wasn't bright enough for me to see her, recognise her, although I did see a few of her features. She was young, maybe a year or two in differnece in years. She had dark hair, and dark eyes. "Is that really you, Eleanora?"

 

Who was this girl and how does she know me-and my name? "Um..." I hesitated. Since we were going to share the cell, we might as well be true to eachother, right? "Yeah, it's me," I said, hesitating a little to continue. Her voice sounded familiar, but I still can't place it. "But, uh, Who, um, are you?"

 

Her face fell. "Y'you don't remember me?" She asked. I shook my head. "Why don't you remember me? Oh-The rats. They're controlling you to forget me."

 

"Um... What? No, actually, they haven't been able to control me at all, or so they say," I said, "But, who are you, exactly?"

"I'm Olivia Jenkins. I'm with the Planning and Correlation of the Overflow of the Rats' Cult CultWe meet up every ten weeks or so. Millions of chapters around the world, training, giving their best effort to extinguish every member of the Cult of Scary. We fail many times, but we never give up. They caught me an a failed attempt  to burn this place."

 

I starred at her in disbelief. "You're a part of what?" I asked suddenly.

 

"The PCORCC. Planning and the Correlation of the Overthrough of the Rat's Cult Cult. Hmm... We're techniquely a cult, anyways."

 

"The PCORCC..." I repeated. Must remember that. "But who are you to me? How do you know my name?"

 

"Eleanor, Eleanora. How I've missed you, Nora." She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear a secret password that two of my friends and I used. THe password, funnily enough, meant that this girl was either Ratilda, or Shellby.Shellby was shorter though, and Ratilda had more of that straight hair. This was probably Ratilda, the girl who died at 5 years old. I started crying.

 

"They said you were dead," I told her.

 

She chuckled. "I'm not Ratilda, although I know where she is. No, Eleanora, I'm Shellby."

 

I looked straght into her eyes with tears still coming out. She looked older, sadder. I wondered for a bit, but she was at  school still.  That part didn't make any since. "How are you here, Shellby?: I asked, then explainned, "I mean, aren't you at school?"

 

"Um... I haven't been to your school in two years." Shellby said. That confused me more than anything. She should be at school.

 

"No," I slowly said, "You've been going to the same school for years." I couldn't stop myself. Either that was a holligram, or my best friend's crazy.

 

"Trust me, Eleanora, that's just a person in your mind. Theese rats, they're smart-too smart. They can get into your mind and completely make you think, want other things than you really do. They can fet you completely isolated. It's like they are Gods. Don't upset them any more than you've already upset them. They'll trick other people's minds into thinking that you were there. ODn't worry, No one will notice you missing. They'll take care of that. You didn't notice that I was gone. Oh, and Ratilda, she's alive. Just don't ever tell her anything, okay? She's with them." Wait, Ratilda's alive?

 

"really? She's alive?" I thought for a second. you're pulling my leg, Sandra." I used her secret nickname.


"I'm so not pulling your leg, Elexis." And she used mine. "Eleanor, you have to know that she's not the same person. She chose to beome Ratlike instead. She is, I'm afraid, one of them. That's why she was presumed dead instead of replaced or hidden like I was.They never found her body, you see?"


"But you never told me? Why didn't you ever tell me?" I said.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Again, ignore the grammar and spelling please...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on December 8, 2011
Last Updated on December 9, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing