Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sunil Nayak

Prologue

 

Eons ago, in an unknown galaxy, was a system of planets revolving around a star. In this system, there was a planet called Irth. It was the only life supporting planet in the whole of the galaxy, at the time.

 

The Köi were an ancient tribe who were made for speed and combat. The Gods above however, especially Dowa " the goddess of peace " were not liking this, the reason being tons of violence and bloodshed. The Gods at that time did not have the time to defeat the Köi as the Gods had other fish to fry.

 

The king of the Gods, Rûdi, summoned a meeting. At the end of the meeting, the War God Olupto was banished into the depths of Heira (its counterpart in our beliefs being hell) because it was found that he was partially influencing the behaviour of the Köi. There was also another decision taken. Pardon me for not telling you earlier.

 

Rûdi had decided to create a human with all Godly potential in him. He was to be born to a lowly farmer. There, the boy would learn to be hardworking and unselfish. Then the Gods, led by Rûdi started the highly complicated process of combining strengths and obstructing weaknesses. The boy was to have the strength of the wind, water, fire, stone and the land. That’s right. Was to have. He would first have to live a few years as an “almost-mortal” boy.

 

Now. Why is it “almost”?

 

He could travel at extreme speeds, he could also fly. That’s why.

 Still, most of this (especially the fly part of it) was to be taught to him on the Irth by the priests and Ninjas he would meet. Some of them were specially sent by the Gods.  Atöm Rûdi was to be the name of the boy. The boy sent by the Gods specially to wipe out the whole of the Köi tribe.

 

From the very face of Irth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Sunil Nayak


Author's Note

Sunil Nayak
I think it needs to be more descriptive.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on March 30, 2010
Last Updated on March 30, 2010


Author

Sunil Nayak
Sunil Nayak

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sunil Nayak


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sunil Nayak