Captured

Captured

A Chapter by Duaa

Okay this chapter is small..bit I hope u people like it n please do review it so I would know where I'm doing wrong and what do I need to improve moreover tell me if u like it cuz well I'll like ti get appreciated who doesn't ;) now to the story:
I opened my eyes slightly,the bright light blinding me..
Pain shot through my head..I  Closed my eyes tight again..slipping into unconsciousness..
         **********
I was running.. Something was after me, something dangerous..suddenly I felt a pull from behind like it was trying to suck me in..I ran for my life  "No! No! "I cried. I pushed harder...next moment I was falling.. Just falling into darkness with no end... 
My eyes shot open..
I was soaked in my own sweat. My breathing heavy and ragged, my heart beating so hard that I feared it will burst.
"Stay calm!" I told myself "it was just a dream a bad bad dream".I cleaned my sweat with the back of my hand.
As my eyes adjusted to darkness I saw that I was alone in a small dingy room. It was Bare except a tattered mattress on which I was sitting ,high above the wall was a small window...on the far left corner was a blue door, locked ,no doubt.
I looked around and saw a bottle of water in the corner. I tried to get up but fell over.  My hands were tied at the back ,passing them under my body I got them at front ,pulling at the rope with my teeth.
After freeing my hands I got up using wall as support .I limped towards the bottle ,cringing with pain at my every move.
Water ran down my parched throat, relieving the soreness a little.
I slumped down on floor.. burying my head in my knees
"What Is going on?" I was confused ,confused and scared...                                yes! I was scared to death.
"Why me ?what have I done". I thought desperately "and mom! where's she? why isn't she here ?oh mom!" tears started streaming out of my eyes.
I was crying...
Because I was overwhelmed by the fear of unknown scary possibilities...
I was dreading the moments that yet had to come...
Because I felt helpless and vulnerable....
And due to the unbearable  pain in every joint of my body.
"Oh God! please help! please be it a dream..a-a mistake". I hugged myself tighter.
I don't know when sandyman did his magic on me and I fell asleep.
      *************
I woke up by the sound of clicking outside. The door was opening. I scurried against the wall my eyes wide.
The door opened and I felt the breadth caught up in my throat..like I'd pass out.


© 2014 Duaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on July 16, 2014
Last Updated on July 16, 2014


Author

Duaa
Duaa

faisalabad, Pakistan



About
well im a 16 year old girl craxy about reading novels writing stories..painting...n all da creative stuff.. more..

Writing
crooked crooked

A Poem by Duaa


Nightmares Nightmares

A Poem by Duaa