Part One

Part One

A Chapter by Ellary™
"

N/A

"

 The Empire OF Saint Grooms

 Twist to Alice and Tron.

 

This is a short story, there's not chapters, only 'parts.' I think it will consist of roughly 10-15 parts. :3

 

Dedicated to my Cousin-- Kaitlin(She's like, 8) who has recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Hang in there girly, we're all praying for you! Hope you get a chance to read this one day, when I become famous.(:

 

 

Pt. 1

 Mia's legs were like jello, bouncing back without command as she walked along the wet roads of Empire Sg. Street. She rubbed her eyes stiffly, even knowing that would do nothing to help her stress.

 'Come and play! We're open all day!' the old worn out sign of her father's previously owned arcade's lights flashed, tempting Mia. She shook her head and began to speed walk.

 I wont go in. I wont go in. I wont go in. Mia lied over and over to herself, only to stop, and turn around hypocritically. I deserve it. Mia told herself, somehow wanting to make herself feel less guilty. I've been working really hard with school recently. I deserve it. She sighed as she walked into the nostalgic gaming room. Her nose was filled with the smell of sweaty gamer's and week old pizza; but, grossly, she was used to it. She walked over to the man in his late 40s standing at the counter.

 "Just two, please." Mia stretched out her hand to receive the two tokens.

 "You sure? There's only a few games you can play with two. How about you bump it up to seven, i'll even give you a discount, sense we don't get very many cute young girls in here." The old man winked at Mia.

 "No thank you." She laid the money on the counter and walked around the room.

 "Dang, he was right. The only one I can play with two tokens is this old one in the corner." She slowly walked over to the gaming system. "The Empire of Saint Grooms." She pushed her dark brown eyebrows together. "What kind of name is that..." Mia sat down, and inserted her two coins.

 "W-w-w-welcome!" The cheesy old technology echoed into the room. Mia sighed, is this really how I want to spend my weekend? She asked herself. She shook off her doubt, and made herself comfortable with the game.

 'Start game' Mia clicked the button, preparing for the absolute worst game she's ever played. The first character was introduced.

 "Hi. My. Name. Is. Vincent." The voices were so bad quality, it nearly seemed they paused after every word. Mia hit the machine and stood up.

 "Screw this." She began to walk away, or get her money back, or something. She walked to the counter, but no one was there. She tried to walk, but she didn't move anywhere. She looked around, but no one was there.

 "H-hello?" She looked around, cautiously. She brought her hand up to her face, to move her bangs out of her eyes. Noticing something else, besides her hair in front of her face; that being, a lack of hand.

 "W-what?" Mia looked down at her body, but it was invisible. "A-a dream?" Mia tried to run, but again, she couldn't move. She slowly started to fall backwards. Confused, she tried to get away by swimming. She was somehow knocked unconscious.



© 2010 Ellary™


Author's Note

Ellary™
I wrote this AGES ago, and I too am a little disappointed at how short it is. But the other parts are longer, I swear!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on September 8, 2010
Last Updated on September 8, 2010


Author

Ellary™
Ellary™

WI



About
Hi I'm ELLARY and I L O V E writing! more..

Writing
The Cure The Cure

A Story by Ellary™


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Ellary™