Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Emma Lyn
"

I hope you guys like it!

"
I ran into the bathroom as swiftly as a marathon runner. I had no idea what to do once I got there, I just knew that one thing, I had to go there. Once I got there seven hallways and three eternity-long seeming minutes I was there. I sat crying on the floor when I heard a little whimpers. It was certainly not the kind of sound  that you would expect coming from that kind of girl, but there it was, her tears and sobs intertwined with mine making a melancholy melody.  "H-hi" I whispered nervously like the little bark of a teacup dog. "I'm K-at-y" I managed to stutter out. "I'm Stella." She stated in between sobs. "Are you okay?" "God no I'm not ok" I said and shook my head. "Good cause I'm not too." And that was how our friendship began.


© 2012 Emma Lyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved the phrase "intertwined with mine making a melancholy melody. I also really admired the ending, it was such a cliffhanger.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on January 21, 2012
Last Updated on January 21, 2012


Author

Emma Lyn
Emma Lyn

Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ



About
All about me!!! *Basics* name: Emma birthday: March zodiac sign: Pisec where were you born: New Jersey where do you live now: New Jersey height: 5"6 hair color: Brown with red and blonde nat.. more..

Writing
Unwritten Unwritten

A Poem by Emma Lyn