Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by EmilySix

            It has been two and half years since I last saw Andy. We talk once in a while. The last time I talked to him was about six months ago. Why? I moved to Berlin, Germany when I was fifteen. I'm seventeen now and I hate it. Not me being seventeen. I meant living in Germany. I don't know anyone except for the band Tokio Hotel when I went to there concert with Lily. I got tickets and backstage passes for my birthday. Lily was happy to go. I could care less.

           Ever since we saw them in concert when we moved here, Lily has been dating Tom Kaulitz. I think he is the lead guitarist. I don't know. Him and his brother,Bill, are like sixteen. I think. Anyway. Bill likes me from what Tom and Lily say. But I don't feel the same way about him.

           Lily grew up really quick. She is fifteen now. It seemed like yesterday she was thirteen. She even grew too. Now she is way taller than me. I mean, I grew a few inches. Now, I'm five foot instead of four feet and ten inches. No wonder Andy called me shorty all the time. Compared to everyone else around me, I'm a frigging ant.

          Oh yeah, I forgot. When we moved to Berlin, we moved into a loft. It is huge. The living room is like twenty feet high. It had a great view over the city though. In the living room, there are stairs that go up to the bedrooms. It also has a balcony.

          My room was the master bedroom. Since I was forced against my will to move here, I demanded that room. I won. My room is blue, white and gray. It was pretty good size. Lily's was black and pink. Her room was about the same size as mine.

          I was in the kitchen, fixing me lunch when Lily walked into the loft with Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav, Tokio Hotel. Paid no attention and kept fixing my lunch. I saw them from the corner of my eye, them sit down on the couch. “Hey Ashtyn.” I heard one of them say. I'm not sure which one, though. “Hey” I said back as I put my mini pizza in the oven. I didn't say it mean or anything. It was just a simple “hey”.

           “What are you doing?” I heard Lily say. “Cooking pizza.” I said as I turned around and cleaned off the counter. “You are suppose to be eating German food. Not that silly American food.” Tom said laughing. I looked up at him. “Pizza is not American food. It is Italian. And I am sorry if I was born in America.” I said looking at him. “I thought you were Polish?” Tom asked. “I am. I am Polish-American. My dad is Polish. Just like how Lily is Russian-American. Except her dad is Russian.” I said as I heard the timer go off.

           I grabbed the pizza out of the oven and sat it on the wooden cutting board. I kicked the oven door closed with my foot and grabbed a knife. I began to cut my pizza. “So, you were born in America? I though you where from Poland?” Georg said. Dude, didn't I just go over this? “My father was in the United states for vacation. He met my mom. They dated for a while then I popped out nine months later. Then, we moved to Poland. They got into a fight. My mom flew me and her to Russia to see her best friend. She met Lily's dad. They dated for a while. Nine months later, she popped out. I was a year and a half when she did.” I said as looked up at them.

           “Is that cleared up?” I asked as I looked back down. “Yeah.” Tom said. “Lily, why is your sister always in a bad mood?” Tom asked. “I'm not always in a bad mood.” I said without looking up. “She isn't really in a bad mood, she just misses a certain thing.” Lily said to Tom. “He isn't a thing.” I said without looking up from putting the pizza on a plate. “Oh, it's a person?” Bill said as he sat up and looked at me.

           I looked up at him. I just nodded and turned to the fridge and opened the door. “It was her boyfriend.” Lily said to the guys. I turned back around after I grabbed a water. “He wasn't my boyfriend, Lily.” I said as I looked at her. “Then, who was he?” Bill asked. “A friend.” I said to Bill. “You know he was like your boyfriend, Ash.” Lily said. “Yeah. He would have been if we didn't move to this damn country!” I said in a loud tone.

          “Look, Ash. I'm not trying to get you stirred up.” Lily said as she sat up and looked at me with her silver blue eyes. “Then stop talking about him, okay?” I said as I looked at her. “You don't see me talking about Eli. Do you?”

Everything went quite. Nobody said anything. The boys just starred at Lily and I. Anger swelled up in Lily's eyes. She just glared at me for a moment. “Don't bring him up, Ash.” Lily said. “Well, then don't bring up, Andy and I wont say anything about him.” I said as I glared right back at her. “Fine.” Lily said as she sat back on the couch.

           Ever since we moved here, Lily and I's relationship wasn't the same. Lily was always happy. Me on the other hand. I didn't really talk or eat since we moved. Since we have been here, I lost weight. That really isn't a good thing for someone of my stature. I would have me good days were I was like a big ball of energy. Then, there were days were I didn't care for anything or anyone. Today was just one of those days I guess.



© 2010 EmilySix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on August 11, 2010
Last Updated on August 11, 2010


Author

EmilySix
EmilySix

About
Hello. Im Emily. Im 15. i had to make a new writers cafe' because my old one doesn't want to let me log in for some reason. it justs want to be a total d********g. my favorite band is Black Veil Bride.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1- Intro Chapter 1- Intro

A Chapter by EmilySix