ANOTHER TOMORROW, Chapter 3

ANOTHER TOMORROW, Chapter 3

A Chapter by Evelyn Ohiomoje


We found ourselves in an amazing field filled with aromatic and seductive ambience of bright and colourful flowers.
Amazing it was! We were caught in the tranquil and splendour of the field. We toured, played, sang and danced like we've never done before.
Amazing it was! It was so enchanting that we were oblivious of the time we had spent there. It was like we had found Paradise- a place of rest. "This is a place of enchantment", said Violet. I had never seen her bloom so much with excitement.
"It's Paradise", Orange said too.
While Violet skirted about several beautiful flowers, Orange went about chasing little creatures. The jester was even having fun here. I gave Green a nudge to point Orange out to him.
"I didn't know I'ld ever see that clown this excited", I said smiling.
"Yeah. I enjoy the aura here likewise", Green said, smiling too. "I feel in love"
"In love with Violet?" I asked in surprise.
"Don't be silly. I know you are already into her and I don't want to break your heart".
"Hey! Watch it Green. I like her though but not as you think it"
"Then be careful you don't let her hear this or she would become heartbroken"
"Hear the lover boy speak. Who were you speaking of?"
"I'm talking about this enchanting field you silly"
"What? Have we finally arrive?"
"Hey! not 'we'. It should be 'I'. But I actually wasn't thinking of stopping here how ever charming it is. What about yo?"
"We have spent longer days here than any where else. Frankly, I see we feel connected to this place, but speaking for the 'I', I haven't concluded".
"Do you still see the luminaries ahead?" Green asked.
I nodded. "And you Green?"
"The place isn't far anymore White"
"Not here, not yet", I said knowing what Green meant.
I realized how much I was going to miss the family I had ran so long with.
"I'll always cherish every moment we've had together" said I
"Despite our differences in calling, it's all onto one from one Almighty", Green said.
"Where has those two gone to?" I asked, looking around the field.
"Off romancing the field and making friends with the creatures" Green said chuckling.
"Great then. We..., sorry I mean, I have to go paint the sky".
"Hmm.. nice one White. Then I shall go paint the earth". We both laughed at that.

It was another day again. We were filled and ready to set off. Violet and Orange had found their way. It was time we found ours.
"On our mark! Get set!!" Green called.
"To which direction?"
"To the Eastern Island. I smell something great from that angle", he said.
"Then we will ride together and part at the other end. The great mountain's peak is luminating brilliantly", I said cheerfully.
"Go White Peak!"
"Go Green Pasture!"
And off like the speed of light, we gladly traveled to another tomorrow.


© 2017 Evelyn Ohiomoje


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017


Author

Evelyn Ohiomoje
Evelyn Ohiomoje

Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria



About
A writer passionate about family affairs, personal development, and every form of relationship that affects lives. Evelyn loves writing stories and poems for inspiration, information, and excitement. more..

Writing