Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Fnaf fan

She chose the most reasonable and the most sensible escape. She invited Willow and Mila over to her house on Tuesday for a sleepover.
At night, Mila passed the rope, which was tied onto Winter's bed, over to Willow and Winter. They both climbed down to a mattress below the window. Mila then United the rope and crept down the stairs to the door to meet them there. If either of Winter's dads heard her, she would tell them that she was going home because she didn't feel well. Luckily, this didn't happen. She came to the front of the house without anyone hearing her.
They then went over to their clearing in the woods. They then made three love potions, one for each person.
The next day was Valentine's day. Winter was allowed to to our with Willow and Mila after school-time. They all went to find their crush.
The argument continued.
They all had the same crush. Thomas Emily was the hottest boy in school. Most people would call him Tom or TJ. The girls imagined that when you date him he lets you call him Tommy.
They were threatening each other.
Winter won the argument as she told them that she would let her dads tell the village chief about their club.


© 2023 Fnaf fan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on February 19, 2023
Last Updated on February 19, 2023


Author

Fnaf fan
Fnaf fan

Birkenhead, Woodside, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy creepy things and art and have amazing friends. I am only young but I am very creative. more..

Writing
EMMA EMMA

A Chapter by Fnaf fan