THE PLAYROOM

THE PLAYROOM

A Chapter by Fnaf fan
"

All about a girl called Jenna and her friends.

"
It was Jenna's little sister's birthday party and all of Jenna's friends were there.
After a while, one of Jenna's friends started acting weird. Luna �" her friend �" noticed this and told all of them in the playroom where all of the little kids were playing.
Luna told them that Lily, who had been acting strange, had been staring into her eyes and licking her lips.
 "Well, I guess we should get back to the psycho. We don't want her to get suspicious," Luna said .
 "You should, shouldn't you."
 Startled, Luna turned around to find Lily licking her lips and staring into Luna's eyes.
 "Lily! Why are you acting so weird and suspicious today?" Luna asked , worried and scared.
Lily took a step closer to Luna, making Luna's head ache and eyes feel loose in her sockets.
 "Lily isn't here anymore," she said, just before turning into a six-eyed creature , its mouth partially melted together.
 "Soon you won't be either."
 Luna tried to scream but she couldn't. Her mouth was melted shut. Her eyes fell out of their sockets. The monster took them and put one into a new socket which had grow diagonal from the icy blue eye of another poor victim. They put the other she into a jar with eyes of various other victims.
They went back home...


© 2023 Fnaf fan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on August 30, 2023
Last Updated on August 30, 2023
Tags: Sad, scary, spooky, scare, creepy, creepypasta, creepypastas, teen, teens, teenagers, teenager


Author

Fnaf fan
Fnaf fan

Birkenhead, Woodside, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy creepy things and art and have amazing friends. I am only young but I am very creative. more..

Writing
EMMA EMMA

A Chapter by Fnaf fan