HOME SWEET HOME

HOME SWEET HOME

A Chapter by Fnaf fan
"

We see what it is like in the life of a creature like Ebony..

"
The creature went back to their cafe on a remote island. It took a lot of Ebony's energy to teleport between here and the city they would target. They would need to spend a few days here before they could go back. Luckily, they wouldn't get bored. They still had so much to discover on the island. But before Ebony could explore, they needed to eat.
The room out the jar of eyes that they carry with them. They kept the eyes in a jar to pickle them while they took more eyes for their unfortunate victims. They took out Emma's eye and sucked on it. It burst in their mouth like a tomato.
They took out each individual eye and are them one by one, eat one tasting different to the other. Once they had been sufficiently replenished, they went to go on a stroll around the island. They would walk around the beach and through the sense forest that made up the island, along with they mountain they had made their home in of course.

They began by walking towards the beach, which was quite close to her cave, her home. This was their favourite part of the island. Whenever they would come back after travelling to towns and cities for food, they would always visit here first. They thought that the best place to sit was was next to the never-ending waters so that they could watch the tranquil waves and feel them splash against her feet. They warmth of the same also soothed her; her calmness making her every come back to her quicker. After spending quite a while at the beach, Ebony stood up and began taking their usual trail from the beach to the forest. This was when they heard gunshots up ahead...


© 2023 Fnaf fan


Author's Note

Fnaf fan
Please ignore grammar issues, other than that I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on October 13, 2023
Last Updated on October 13, 2023
Tags: Witch, creepy, creepypasta, creepypastas, spooky, Halloween, scary, eyes, hunt, survival, fantasy, horror, gross, ew


Author

Fnaf fan
Fnaf fan

Birkenhead, Woodside, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy creepy things and art and have amazing friends. I am only young but I am very creative. more..

Writing
EMMA EMMA

A Chapter by Fnaf fan