CAMPING

CAMPING

A Chapter by Fnaf fan

Early one breezy autumn morning, Ivy's mother told her that she had a surprise waiting for her and her brother downstairs. She had placed two backpacks on the coffee table, one a dusty pink and the other a baby blue. In these there was camping equipment and Ivy and Leo's favourite book. Their mother told them to pack anything else that they would like to bring with them while she made them both breakfast. After eating their breakfast and dealing with a long car ride to camp, Ivy and her mother set up the tent while Leo tried to make friends with the boys at camp. None of them got much done that evening; they were all too tired from the car ride. The next morning, they all ate some toast and drank some water before preparing themselves for the busy day ahead. They began by canoeing in the nearby river. While Ivy and her mother were doing their best to focus on steering the canoe, Leo was splashing them both with the cold river water. After this, they went back to camp to eat their lunch with their fellow campers. They all took a small break before travelling to a small clearing in a nearby forest to do some cloud watching. They all agreed that the day had been tiring, yet it had been one of the best days of their lives.All of the campers sat around a fire and roasted marshmallows before going back to their tents.
Ivy woke up late at night with chills going up her spine. Her head was in an unbearable amount of pain. She staggered outside to get some fresh air, hoping that it would ease her pain. She thought that her mother must have been dealing with the same thing, as she was also standing outside the tent. As her mother turned around her appearance changed to a six eyed creature with ginger hair.
"M-mum?" Ivy said, her voice shaking and eyes feeling loose in her sockets.
"Mum isn't here anymore, you won't be either," the creature said in a lifeless voice. Ivy's eyes fell out of their sockets. Ebony took them and put them and put each into a separate jar, one to be eaten and the other to be swapped with other eyes.

They were off to find a new victim...



© 2023 Fnaf fan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 27, 2023
Last Updated on December 27, 2023
Tags: scary, sad, creepy, creepypasta, ebony, girl, teen, writing, death, camp, camping, camper


Author

Fnaf fan
Fnaf fan

Birkenhead, Woodside, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy creepy things and art and have amazing friends. I am only young but I am very creative. more..

Writing
EMMA EMMA

A Chapter by Fnaf fan