Mye and Myu (chapter 8)

Mye and Myu (chapter 8)

A Chapter by Gabby The GAB

Re-organizing what was about to become. Myu woke up from his short sleep, the term ‘champ’ just made the day more exciting. While taking his brunch, Myu recalled that a long time has already passed since their talk with Mye. He doubt if Mye even remembered him.


Myu doubted it, saying “It was a stormy night to begin with and we both are strangers for ourselves, am I the only one having an interest on meeting each other again? Hmm Figures! I will just do what I’m supposed to do”


After his brunch, Myu thought about taking a relaxation for a while and enjoy the summer a bit, shades on, jacket off. He was very curious on what was Mye doing and where is Mye at the moment. Myu loves travelling, so he decided to take on a trip, imagining if he were to see Mye during the trip.


“If I were to see Mye during this trip, it would be hilarious, a coincidental meeting perhaps? Hahaha” Myu said giggling.


Myu went to the Nagili Island, It was a fine but tropical Island with lots of fun in it. There were various type of species present in the region, there were a lot of dogs but gloomy to say, dogs are just monotonous for Myu. Meeting another dogs during his nomadic behavior is too boring for Myu because he wanted to meet new species during the trip. The island was filled with species like snakes, tigers, lions, hyenas and many more.


In the specific region to where Myu was at, the species just walk around past people. Like having no care in the world, Myu was like in an out-of-place situation since he was in a trip to know people and to train his self to be socially influenced "talking someone with kinds of topics. He was dispirited by the people on that area.


Myu relaxed for a bit at the Anoreg Hotel. After a couple minutes, he went outside to take a stroll. As he was wandering around, someone approached him and he was surprised that someone really in Nagili Island talks to strangers. It was a female Chihuahua dog named Aery.


“HI Myu! My name is Aery, sorry if I approached you like this so casually”


“Hello there, it’s fine but how did you know my name?” Myu replied shyly.


“You’re the champion of the tournament game of “Defense of the Puggers”, the finals was live on TV of course I know you because my boy friend is also a Gamer in that game so I too was kind of influenced by him, congratulations on your win!”


“It was live on TV? Wow! What was your name again? Ah Aery! Thank you Aery”


“My friend I mentioned earlier is a fan of your playstyle because you play the game with so much strategies going on, his name is Serom and he’s at the Nernet Café nearby playing that game, want to play with us for a jiffy Myu?”


“That would be great! I’m in Vacation right now, so that would be a nice way to start the fun.”


Game after game, they played until they were tired. They had Dinner together at Speciarella Restaurant near the Café. They talked many things, stuffs that gamers can relate. A moment later, Myu mentioned about a girl pug he wanted to be friend with. And after he mentioned her name, Aery reacted


“Mye? Mye with the beautiful eyes? I know that splendour pug Myu. Mye is my bestfriend!”

 

 



© 2017 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on October 29, 2017
Last Updated on November 24, 2017


Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB