Mye and Myu (chapter 10)

Mye and Myu (chapter 10)

A Chapter by Gabby The GAB

Humming and harmoniously plucking his Geetar, at the Anoreg Hotel he sang. Myu sat unobtrusively near the window. Thinking about Mye, making music, composing a piece of poetry through a song. Grades and marks was almost the same, thinking straight it was a weird poesy, 11 and 12.


Days gone by after his dinner with Aery and Serom. Summer was almost over, Myu stayed at Nagili Island because of its tranquility as an Island, kinds of events are almost up. There are classes Myu needs to take into, taking his woofing education through its core, results mattered not but the experience he got was his major prosperity.


In a certain scenario during his class, a class about extensive physical learning; acting, singing, dancing, etc. But before everything else, one needs to introduce themselves and let the crowd know what or how they are good at things. In the course of Myu’s introductory speech, he kind of mentioned Mye’s name not knowing there were some who are an acquaintance of Mye at the crowd.


After awhile, he met another friends, two friends of Mye and Aery, stating that they know Mye more than what Aery knew about Mye. They called themselves indistinguishable ‘sisters’, the two friends Myu met said it. They were like an identical triplets they said, including Mye. Myu found it cute to have them said it, when he was about to ask about their names, they said their names without Myu asking it instead.


One was called Delevingne and the other was Rapunzel, a golden retriever and a ragdoll. Myu was surprised how his introductory speech turned out, having to meet two elegant fellow and what’s more, acquaintances of Mye.


“Where is Mye right now? Do you happen to know where?” Myu out of the blue asking the both of them politely.


“As of right now, she is also attending her classes at Ubec Island Myu” Delevingne answered.


“So you mentioned that you are quite interested on Mye, what’s it all about Myu?” Rapunzel added.


“I would like to talk to her with some… things”


“Oh that’s interesting hahaha” Delevingne said giggling.


“Ubec Island… I would swim from here for her” Myu appended with emotion in silence.


Delevingne and Rapunzel had to leave Myu for their preparatory speeches. In the course of leaving Delevingne yelled with a soft voice on Myu saying


“Exactly a day and 2 weeks from now will be Mye’s birthday Myu!” with a smirk on her face.


After hearing those words coming from Delevingne, Myu was encouraged to make a book to serve as a gift for Mye. It was 15 days to be exact so he deliberately considered the time it would take, where the setting would be held and what the story of the book was all about.


Day after Day, 15 days are near to closure. Pondering the thoughts he neglected from the past. He managed to point out how the story would turn out. Thinking things as if he was ahead of time but time was already ahead of him. He was determined that he would entitle the book with a number based on his life, Twenty Three.


Twenty three was not just a number. For Myu, it was a number with entirety of luck and encouragement.



 



© 2017 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 24, 2017


Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB