Mye and Myu (chapter 9)

Mye and Myu (chapter 9)

A Chapter by Gabby The GAB

They talked a lot of things, beside Aery was Serom who was very busy on the food, it was very good that Serom was surprised how good it was, Serom was a good cook so he knew what good food is. Upon hearing Mye’s name being mentioned in the conversation of Myu and Aery, he stopped eating for a while and barged in the conversation.


“I also knew Mye, Aery introduced her to me. That dog was charming and cute Myu hahaha” Serom said laughing.


“So you like Mye now Serom? Huh? You liked her more than you like me now, am I not charming and cute Serom?” Aery said with a fierce face.


Serom’s face crinkled in laughter. Instead of replying to the intimidating question of Aery, Serom resumed eating recklessly. Aery was annoyed; she slapped the back of Serom and turned to Myu straightaway.


“Sorry for the disturbing scene caused by Serom Myu, back to the topic we had. About Mye, what was it all about? I know Mye all right”


“Well, I was quite surprised myself how you smack the back of Serom. You were surprisingly strong. Is Mye the same like you Aery?”


“To start off, Mye and I are not alike. I am cuter than her, prettier than her, stronger than her and taller than her”


“I cannot agree to that Aery, I don’t know Mye yet” Myu said amusingly.


“Okay, I can tell that you and Serom are definitely alike”


Serom and Myu hilariously looked at each other. “Sorry about that hahaha”


The conversation stopped halfway because Serom and Myu laughed too much while taking their meal. Aery was very mad so she just took her food and wondered why Serom and Myu were very close, they don’t even really know each other. Afterwards, as they were enjoying their dinner as they were leaving the restaurant.


“Soo.... where is Mye right now Aery?” Myu asked quietly


Aery did not answer Myu directly; she was playing a bit and prolonged the conversation a little more. After a while, as they were about to take their separate directions due to the fact that they stayed in different locations. Subsequently right after saying their goodbyes, Aery shouted her answer


“Mye is also in vacation right now Myu! She is at Ubec Island!” Aery said laughing


“Thank you Aery!”


“Oh she’s at Ubec Island eh. What are you up to right now Mye?” silently whispering his self.

 



© 2017 Gabby The GAB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 24, 2017


Author

Gabby The GAB
Gabby The GAB

Philippines



About
Each piece contains a dot of what you're looking for. Care to connect the dots? :) more..

Writing
Poem Poem

A Poem by Gabby The GAB