Leaving to Earth

Leaving to Earth

A Chapter by Gina
"

Leaving the realm of Anoni and entering Earth.

"
Three days have passed. "I'm here to get you guys-," Jeff stopped mid-sentence and ran to his wife.
"Eli! What's wrong?"
"She contracted Bone Breaker during her birthing and is extremely ill," the nurse informed him.
"Where is my daughter?" Jeff faced her.
"In the nursery."
"Great," he paused by the door and took one last long look at his wife. He walked into the nursery and greeted Abigail, my stepmother (though not at the time) and took me from her arms. Back then, she was just my nana even though she held special feelings for my father.
"Your highness," the nurse ran in, "the queen..."
"What of her?" Back into Abigail's arms I went.
"She is dead!" I heard a scream and then was taken into the next room. Abigail laid me at my crib.
"Come now Abigail, we shall leave at once. I understand if you do not wish to come." Jeff, my father, tried to discourage her.
"No sir, I'm coming and that is that," she stood her ground. "But if I may sir...? May my younger sister come too?" Abigail fidgeted as she spoke.
"Go get her while I open a portal." Abigail ran out in search of Katherine, whom I always thought of as my older sister. The portal was opened and we were all ready. My father went in first. Next I came along with Abigail and Katherine trailed behind as she threw bags after us. We were at an apartment, dad had made plans for once in his life. "Alright these are our stories..."


© 2013 Gina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on January 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 9, 2013


Author

Gina
Gina

San Diego, CA



About
Catchphrase: What can I say? I'm awesome. Addictions: Reading, Music, Gum Favorite Word: AWESOMESAUCE Biggest Pet-peeve: Fake People Imagination type: Magical and Apocalyptic Favorite Characters .. more..

Writing
Thanks Mom Thanks Mom

A Story by Gina


Livin' Large Livin' Large

A Book by Gina





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5