Chapter One: The IM

Chapter One: The IM

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

I walked into my bedroom after having a fun night at Destry�s party; the only bad part was that D.J. wasn�t there. I turned my computer on and went downstairs to get something to eat. I came back upstairs after realizing that I could wait a little longer

"

 Chapter One: The IM

Rae's P.O.V

I walked into my bedroom after having a fun night at Destry’s party; the only bad part was that D.J. wasn’t there. I turned my computer on and went downstairs to get something to eat. I came back upstairs after realizing that I could wait a little longer to eat. I turned on MSN and logged into my screen name. I saw that D.J. left me an offline message. When I read it, I read it again, and again, and again. My eyes started swelling with tears. After an hour of crying I called Andy, Destry, Dannie, and my two twin brothers Charlie and Simon. I called them to see if they knew where D.J. was. He needed to tell me it to my face. Andy and the rest came over that night.

“Where is that son-of-a-b***h?!” Andy said walking in. His black hair was over one of his dark eyes.

I wiped away the tears and shook my head. “I don’t know.” I said sitting in the middle of my bed.

Destry walked over to me and hugged me. “He’s not worth your tears.”

“Want me and Adam to beat the s**t out of him?” Dannie asked.

“YES!” Andy, Destry, Simon, Charlie, and I all said.

“We’ll help.” Andy, Simon, and Charlie said.

I was now sitting on Andy’s lap with my head on his shoulder. He was just like my big brother. He held me and tried to comfort me. “Shh, Em he’s not worth it.” He was one of the only people who could get away with calling me Em, Emma, or Emmy.

“I can’t believe he did this to me!” I said trying not to try again.

“He has a no balls, that’s why.” Simon said. “He would have broken up with you to your face if he had any at all.”

I cracked a small smile and held onto Andy. I thought for a moment then realized that my leg, arm, and cheek were hurting. “Simon can you get my meds?”

Andy shuddered. I was attacked a week ago and I got cut on my arm, leg, and cheek. Andy was the one who found me. He talked to Tommy and D.J. to find out what to do.

“I’m sorry.” Andy said moving a piece of hair that was covering the small gash on my cheek.

“It’s not your fault! If it wasn’t for you, I might not be here!” I said to him. Andy was very cute. Something about him was just what everyone wanted. He was fun, cute, and funny, the list just goes on and on. Everyone said we would be a cute couple. He and I would just laugh.

“I know but still, it’s my fault you ran out.” Andy said looking down.

Destry looked around. “What did he say?”

I sighed, got off Andy’s lap and went to the computer. I read the IM to them.
“Emma, I hate to do this, because I love you and I know you’ve had a pretty rough last couple of months but now I don’t want the title of being a boyfriend. Sorry.” I hadn’t realized that I was crying until Simon wrapped me in a hug and Charlie was right there next to me.

“What an a*s!” Destry said.

We all turned to her shocked. She didn’t like swearing. I got over it and smiled at them. “Thanks guys.” I said and we had a small group hug.

“Hey, we’re your friends and we got you back. Now, I think I’m going to go and kick Mr. Dean I’m such an a*s Jacob’s a*s. Charlie, Dannie, Adam, Simon are you coming?” Andy asked.

“Guys, I really would appreciate it, but not tonight.” I said. “Who’s hungry?” I asked changing the subject. Sure’s, fine’s and okay’s were chorused through the room. We all went down to the kitchen. “Macaroni and Cheese?”

“Yes!” Everyone said.

I made lunch and got out seven bowls and waited for Adam and Dannie to get into the kitchen. We ate in silence then went to change we all decided to go to the fields where there was going to be some street races that were going on. 



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on July 14, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32