Chapter Four: What a weird first day

Chapter Four: What a weird first day

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

I changed into the gym uniform which was baggy shorts and a shirt with the school logo on it. I smirked. Soccer was my sport. I saw D.J. trying to show off to some of the girls who were getting the footballs. Nikki was one of them. I grabbed a soccer ball

"

Chapter Four: What a weird first day.

I’m Gonna Getcha Good- Shania Twain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eMWlKITklI

*Jake’s P.O.V.*

I changed into the gym uniform which was baggy shorts and a shirt with the school logo on it. I smirked. Soccer was my sport. I saw D.J. trying to show off to some of the girls who were getting the footballs. Nikki was one of them. I grabbed a soccer ball and headed outside with the guys. We went to the soccer field right next to the football one. We were partnered up.

“Okay. Jacob and Garcia. You two will be partners.” Coach said.

“Come on coach.” D.J. complained.

“Shut it Jacobs and start passing the ball.” Coach said to him.

“Fine.” He grumbled and walked over towards me and acted like I was a four year old with a soccer ball.

I smirked at him and kicked the ball back and forth with my legs, knees, and feet. He stood watching me and I saw Rae screaming and running from another girl. I laughed and noticed that D.J. was looking at her two. I took the time to look innocent and ‘accidentally’ hit him on the head. “Whoops. Sorry dude. Lost footing.”

“Lost footing my a*s.” He growled at me.

I smirked and saw Rae smiling at me and laughing at D.J. I smiled at her and waved. If looks could kill, I’d be six feet under from D.J’s glare.

“Okay you two. Come on. Gym’s over.” Coach said to us.

I ran inside and changed and waited for Rae outside of the locker room. She walked out with Maria and some other girl. “Hey Rae.”

“Hi Jake. I saw that you hit D.J.” she said laughing. “Pretty good shot. But his head is big so you couldn’t miss it.” She said laughing and holding her books.

I smiled at her. She was fun to hang out with. Rae was with me the whole day pretty much; except for lunch and fifth period. I did feel bad about how D.J. just left her but then again I’m glad she’s free. I plan on finding out more about her.

“Hi Jake!” came a voice behind me.

“Oh, hi Cinda.” Cinda was in my fifth period class. She was always following me. It was getting very annoying very fast.

“Jake!” another voice called. I looked back and saw Rae. Cinda looked pissed.

“Hey Rae. What’s up?” I asked her smiling.

“I wanted to know if you needed a ride home. Andy drives me home, and I didn’t want you to walk home. Do you want a ride?” She asked me then sent looks at Cinda.

“Yes!” I said a little too quickly. “Bye Cinda.” I practically ran after Rae.

“I saw she was annoying you. She does that to everyone.” Rae said laughing and walking up to Andy’s car. Rae got in the back. “You can sit up front and tell him where to take you.”

“Okay.” I said then got in. Andy walked in after a minute and put on some weird sounding music that was in another language.

“Hey! Why didn’t you play this earlier?” Rae asked Andy pouting.

“Because I went and got it during lunch.” Andy said smirking.

“I want a copy of it.” She said then started to sing a long. But one: I didn’t know what language it was in and two: I could barley hear her.

“What is this?” I asked them.

“J-pop or J-rock. It’s Japanese.” Andy said. “When I came back from Japan, I go there to visit my gram; I brought all these CD’s back for Rae. She’s obsessed with music.”

“Oh, well that explains why I can’t understand it.”

“Yeah. I taught Rae how to speak it, just not to write it.” He said. “Okay, where do you live?”

2013 South Main St. Big house can’t miss it.” I moved in with my dad who left my real mom when I was nine. He had me move in with him after my mom got sick.

“Wow. That’s your house?” Rae asked me.

“Yeah, my dad and step mum’s.”

“Cool. Here’s my number if you ever want to hang out with us.” She said and handed me a piece of paper.

“Cell? What about home?”

“Dad would kill.” She said smiling.

“Okay, thanks for the ride.”

“No problem. Bye.” I heard then they drove away.

I walked inside and headed up to my room to finish unpacking. My dad walked in.

“Jacob, how was school?” He asked sounding bored.

“Fine I guess. I made a couple friends. Look I’m going to finish packing.”

“Oh, okay kid.” He said then walked into the kitchen.

I walked up to my room and started unpacking the big boxes.

“Jake! Dinner!” my step mum Claudia called. She was okay.

I came down the clock said 8:30. “Why so late?”

“Because, now sit.” My father said to me.

“Whatever.” I sat down and Claudia gave me a smile and food. I ate it then got up and got a shower then got ready for bed. I decided to call Rae, it was 10.

“Hey Rae, its Jake.” I said.

“Hey Jake. How are you?” she asked me.

“Good. I wanted to know what there is to do here.”

“Oh, well there are three malls. The closest is a half hour away.” She told me.

“Hm…okay thanks Rae. See ya tomorrow.”

“Okay night Jake.” She sounded wide awake yet I was beyond tired.

“Night Rae.” I hung up the phone and took off my shirt and climbed into my bed. I turned out my light and fell asleep quickly.



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on July 14, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32