Chapter Three: WTF?!

Chapter Three: WTF?!

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

I woke up in the morning, did my morning routine and meet Andy across the street, already in his car. �Morning.� I said tiredly while getting in the car.

"

 Chapter Three: WTF?!

Song: I’m just a kid. Simple Plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMCbDEkLJZI

I woke up in the morning, did my morning routine and meet Andy across the street, already in his car. “Morning.” I said tiredly while getting in the car.

“Morning? Not Good Morning?” He asked trying to be funny.

“Fine then. Good Morning.” I said laughing.

“Better. Good Morning Rae.” He said then turned on the radio on. “Bad Day” by Daniel Powter came on. While he was driving crazy and singing crazy and I couldn’t help laughing. When we got to the school everyone looked at me with dirty looks or sympathetic looks. The one’s who glared, I smiled sickeningly sweet and flipped them off. Just then D.J. pulled in. He looked at me then looked away. The school s**t Nikki runs to him. She didn’t have that bad a voice and she started to sing. “Bad Boy” I sang better but no one knew that. Only friends heard me sing alone. Me and Andy rolled our eyes as she sang the chorus and was looking right at D.J. and he looked like he was loving it.

“Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you in my life again

Won't you be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand                                                That I don't need you again                       No I don't need you again”

She grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. She threw her arms around his neck.

Tommy came over to me. “I can’t believe he’s doing this. You shouldn’t have to see…that.” He said pointing at D.J. and Nikki.

I gave him a small smile. “Thanks Tommy.”

“No problem.” He said then went over to some other friends of his.

“Okay…let’s…” I then saw my cousin Maria. “Mar!” I yelled and started waving at her. “What are you doing here? What about Spain?”

“We moved back! I haven’t seen you in forever!” Maria said hugging me.

“That’s great! And I know what you mean it does feel like it’s been forever.” I said hugging my cousin.

“Mum called earlier and put me in all your classes.” She said then noticed Andy.

“Andy, Is that you?!” Maria’s eyes got big.

“Yeah it’s me.” Andy said laughing then pulled her in for a hug.

“Wow, you guys got tall.”

“Well you’re just short.” Andy said laughing.

I smiled and linked arms with the two of them and walked inside. Then we split up to get to our lockers. I got to mine and got out my morning books. The locker next to me was empty, but I saw a new kid walk up towards me and he stopped at the locker. He was very handsome. He had black hair, chocolate brown eyes, he was tall, very tall, and from what I could tell he had a six pack. I decided to try and talk to him. “Hi, I’m Emma Rae. Call me Rae though.”

“Hey, I’m Jacob. Call me Jake.” He said smiling, showing white teeth. He had a deep voice.

“Are you new? I haven’t seen you around here before.” I said trying to make conversation.

“Yeah I just came from Ibiza.” He said putting his jacket in his locker.

“Where’s your first class?” I asked him. I could help him find it.

“Um…Physical Ed.” He said looking at his schedule.

“Okay, I’ll help you find the gym if you want. That’s where I’m going too.” I said to him and closed my locker door.

“Okay.” He said giving me a shy smile.

“Rae! Hey what’s up…hi?” Andy, Tommy, Maria, and unfortunately for me: Nikkie and D.J.

“Hi, I’m going to show Jake to the gym. Come on Maria, bye Andy, Tommy, S**t, Dean.” I said smirking when she got mad.

“Well at least I have Dean.” She said.

I looked at him then back at her. “You can have him.” I said then started walking.

“What was that about?” Jake asked catching up to me.

“Oh, well D.J. dumped me like two days ago saying he didn’t want the ‘title’ of being a boyfriend. So he could have Nikki hanging off him right in front of me.” I said trying to hide the sadness that was trying to come out.

He pat my shoulder and gave me a small smile. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

“It’s okay.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Come on. We’re almost there.” I said changing the subject.

“Guys are playing soccer. Girls are playing football, or well you know. Not the same thing.” I said confused.

“It’s okay. I know the difference. My dad has lived here since I was eight and I’ve spent summers here.” He said holding in a laugh.

“You’re making fun of me! Well, see if I help you find your classes.” I said laughing.

“Well, I’m sure I can’t find someone as pretty, but I could probably find someone.” He said smirking.

‘Damn, that accent just made that sentence even better.’ I thought. I blushed and looked away.

“Speechless?” he asked and his smirk grew bigger.

“Yes, now shut up.” I said smiling, still a little red.

We got to the gym and went to our separate locker rooms.

Maria ran in after me. “Rae! Jake was so flirting with you!”

“No he wasn’t. Get that out of you head now!” I said to her and changed into the red and black gym uniform of short shorts and a tee shirt.

“No, you two would be so cute together!” she said after she changed.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “I’m not ready to date yet.”



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on July 14, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32