Chapter Two: Movie nights & Phone calls, the Sky is over

Chapter Two: Movie nights & Phone calls, the Sky is over

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

We came back home about 3�oclock in the morning. Andy, me, and Destry were on my king sized bed. Charlie and Simon went to their rooms. And Dannie and Adam were on the small couch. We all woke up around 12�oclock. I made lunch for everyone. Pizza this tim

"

 Chapter Two: Movie night and phone calls, The Sky is over

*Still Rae’s P.O.V.*

We came back home about 3’oclock in the morning. Andy, me, and Destry were on my king sized bed. Charlie and Simon went to their rooms. And Dannie and Adam were on the small couch. We all woke up around 12’oclock. I made lunch for everyone. Pizza this time. We ate then Destry, Dannie, and Adam all went to their homes. Charlie and Simon went to work and Andy stayed with me. We decided to have a movie night. We had school tomorrow so we couldn’t stay up to late. “Which ones?” I asked while sitting on the couch.

“How about: “Disturbia,” “Amityville Horror,” and…” Andy smirked, “Jeepers Creepers,” and “The Ring.” There.” He said then popped Disturbia in.

I was in no mood to argue so I just nodded my head and Andy sat next to me.

During Amityville Horror the phone rang on a scary part and I screamed.

Andy laughed at me. “Scared?”

“Shut up!” I said to him then got up and answered the phone. “Hello? Stone home.”

“Rae! It’s Tommy, are you okay?” I heard the worried voice of Tommy.

“I’m fine Tommy. Just shocked he would do that. I was kinda afraid that you would hate me since D.J. broke up with me.”

“Rae, do you really think that low of me?” he asked sounding a bit hurt.

“No, it’s not that. I just…it’s happened before with other people.” I said to him truthfully.

“Well I’m not them; I promise I will always be your friend.” Tommy said. I could almost see his smile just by listening to him.

“Thanks Tommy.”

“No Problem Rae. Now I’m going to go, my mum just got home.” He said.

“Okay, bye Tommy.”

“Bye Rae.” He said then I heard a click.

I made some popcorn and got some more drinks then walked back into the room where Andy was.

“Who was that?” Andy asked

“Tommy.” I said then handed him a soda and set the popcorn in-between us.

“We have school tomorrow, are you ready to see that a*s… I mean D.J., like is it to soon or what?” Andy asked with concern.

“I’ll be fine, just make sure I don’t do anything stupid...” I said to him and looked at the TV; then the clock. It was getting late. The door opened and my mum and dad walked in.

“Hello Andy.” My mum said smiling.

“Hey Shelly. Looking good.” Andy said to my mum giving her a huge smile. Everyone knew my mum thought the world of me, my twin brothers, Andy and she even liked Tommy more then D.J.

“Andrew, I think it’s time for you to leave.” Came the voice of my work a-holic father.

“Okay sir.” Andy said without an expression.

My mother and I sighed. I gave Andy a hug. “Bye Andy. See ya tomorrow.” I said.

“See ya Emmy.”

My dad glared at Andy until he was out the door. “Emma Rae Marie Stone! What was that boy doing here so late?!”

“We were watching movies. HE was trying to cheer me up. D.J. and I broke up.”

“Well I don’t like it!” My dad’s face was red.

“I’m sorry okay!”

“Rae honey, don’t be sorry! Michael, Andy would never try anything with her. We’ve known him since they were in diapers.” My mother said. “Rae honey, why don’t you go and get ready for bed?”

“Okay night.”

“Night.”

As I lay down to bed I heard my parents fighting about bills, my younger brother, and Andy, me, Simon, and Charlie. I picked up my cell and called Andy.

“Rae what’s wrong? They fighting again?” came a worried voice.

“Yeah.” I said sadly.

“Well do you want to talk or do you want me over there, or what?”

I sighed. “I just…I hate it when they fight.”

“Yeah, I know. My mum’s passed out on the couch, dad’s at his real love’s house. So do you want to come over here and stay in your room?”

“NO. I better not. They would kill me in the morning. I’ll see ya tomorrow. Night Andy.”

“Night Emmy. Turn on your I Pod on and listen to it. I put a new song on it. It’s on the new playlist.”

I smiled. “Okay thanks.” I went to my I Spa sound fusion and got my I Pod off the charger. I turned it on and found the playlist. The song was called “The Sky is over.” I put repeat on and put in my ear buds and kept it on full blast. I feel asleep after hearing the song a couple times.



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on July 14, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32