PRESENTED ME A FANTASY

PRESENTED ME A FANTASY

A Chapter by Guhan
"

Gift of the majestic man to the old man

"
                                 PRESENTED ME A FANTASY:
                         After some magical experiments, Gilleabart was able to reconstruct the alarm clock of the majestic man. On hearing back the alarm sound from the clock, tears rolled down from the mesmerizing eyes of the majestic royal man.When Gilleabart handed the clock to the majestic man, the clock was pointing 9:00 in the night. The majestic man thought that, Gilleabart had made a wonderful job, and he presented him a beautiful Diary. He gave the diary to Gilleabart and disappeared. When Gilleabart opens the diary, in the first page he found that something was written on it. 
                         
 "Oh dear old man, this is my gift to you at all ages,
                     this diary has 90 pages.
          I know that, you are a lover of LOVE, 
      I don't like to see you as a mourning dove. 
           so whatever you write will come true,
    In your bedtime, which you have to see through.
                           each day, one page
 and at the end of 90 days I'll come to your stage.
       If you have not completed you'll be in a cage!!"




 After reading this the old man was like a cat on a wall, he was not able to be happy as, if he forgets to write, then he would be in a cage. And at the same time he was also in an excitement, that whatever he writes would come true.................
     
AND NOW GILLEABART WRITES DIARY AND ENTERS THE FANTASY....................................BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG, WHAT WAS THAT????????????? 


© 2017 Guhan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on May 17, 2017
Last Updated on May 17, 2017


Author

Guhan
Guhan

Coimbatore, India



About
I m crazy about movies, stories and l love to imagine my own world with the characters I love. My dream is to become a movie director. more..

Writing
DEAF MAN'S INTRO DEAF MAN'S INTRO

A Chapter by Guhan