MIRACLE DO EXISTS

MIRACLE DO EXISTS

A Chapter by Guhan
"

kindness for the killer

"
                                               MIRACLE DO EXISTS:
                                                Gilleabart was in an excitement to see his beautiful lie of his beloved soul "ALANA" the rose plant, but he was not able to accept the fact that, she would be with him only for 12 hours, which is from 9:00pm to 9:00am. But, as days passes, Gilleabart was used to live accepting the fact. On a fine morning Gilleabart was walking to his workshop on a lonely street. He saw a man who was jumping out of a broken window of an old bungalow and Gilleabart was able to feel something was wrong. Immediately after the man had moved out of the bungalow, Gilleabart made his way to the bungalow, through the broken window. Gilleabart was sure that, the man who had jumped out of the window did not noticed him entering the bungalow. When Gilleabart inquired the bungalow, he found a beautiful young girl was lying dead in the hall. Gilleabart found this scene as a bolt from blue. When Gilleabart was looking out for his way out, couple of men walked into the bungalow, came before Gilleabart and introduced themselves as the police of Scotland. When they both saw the victim in the hall and Gilleabart near it, they assumed that Gilleabart must be the murder. By looking at their facial expression on both of them, Gilleabart was able to guess their assumption. Gilleabart told them that, "there is another person lying dead in the kitchen". So both of them went to investigate the whole bungalow, meanwhile Gilleabart was in a hurry to vanish away from that spot. Finally Gilleabart fooled both of them and reached his home but, when he switched on the light he saw that the time was 8:30am. What a miracle Gilleabart had a strange guest, who was none other than the killer, whom he met at the old bungalow. Meanwhile Alana was found missing....................                                                           


© 2017 Guhan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 22, 2017
Last Updated on May 22, 2017


Author

Guhan
Guhan

Coimbatore, India



About
I m crazy about movies, stories and l love to imagine my own world with the characters I love. My dream is to become a movie director. more..

Writing
DEAF MAN'S INTRO DEAF MAN'S INTRO

A Chapter by Guhan