MY UNEXPECTED GUEST

MY UNEXPECTED GUEST

A Chapter by Guhan
"

what is meant by female human being to this darkest relations???

"
                                      MY UNEXPECTED GUEST:
                                            After receiving the diary from the majestic man, Gilleabart was so confused. But as we know that "Time and Tide waits for NONE", like that, the clock in his workshop was pointing its small hand toward 8 and big one to 12, and Gilleabart realized that it was time for him to leave the workshop, so Gilleabart locked everything, took the diary in his hand and made his path to his house. While he was walking along the platform of a lonely street, he saw a beautiful girl who was cycling, in his opposite direction. Gilleabart was much fascinated and stunned by her beauty. The girl was carrying a basket full of glossy and fresh red roses, which was as red as her LIPS. Gilleabart called the girl, and requested her to give him some beautiful roses for some money, but the girl said that ".............................................................". But Gilleabart was not able to hear what she was saying, so he told her that "My dear beautiful girl I am a deaf person, so I was not able to her what you had told me...!!". Immediately the girl took a paper and wrote.........

                 "Oh my grandpa, I am in a joy to jump,
                               but, my sorrow is that, i am dumb.
                    I am drenched in the rain of joy,
                               As today is the birthday for my boy.
                    I love him from the bottom of my heart,
                               In my life he is the only part.
                    I said him that "I am not so hot................."
                                he replied "Girls are not a pot....
                  to serve a dish which is soo hot....."
                                I asked "to whom it should not be served?"
                " to BOYS who are cunning" he replied and he moved."
    
   So Gilleabart understood that describing a women in a foul language is the greatest Sin. And he wondered that, if every dad has got a beautiful daughter like this and every husband was like her boyfriend, who supports her for her character and not for her other...................,
and if every boy had deserved to get a girlfriend like her........"THEN THE WORLD WILL TURN INTO A HEAVEN.......AND GOD WILL BE SO JEALOUS OF US !!!!!!. Finally at the end it was ....   
                               
                         Your's loving friend,
                                                 ALANA.....

Gilleabart was shocked to see her name................and started to dream about his relationship with ......... 

"but who is this ...........????"


© 2017 Guhan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017


Author

Guhan
Guhan

Coimbatore, India



About
I m crazy about movies, stories and l love to imagine my own world with the characters I love. My dream is to become a movie director. more..

Writing
DEAF MAN'S INTRO DEAF MAN'S INTRO

A Chapter by Guhan