BEAUTIFUL LIE OF MY BELOVED SOUL

BEAUTIFUL LIE OF MY BELOVED SOUL

A Chapter by Guhan
"

Night world of dark fantasy

"
          BEAUTIFUL LIE OF MY BELOVED SOUL:
                                               Meeting the girl, gave Gilleabart an idea to register about his love on his magical diary. So he reached home and after dinner he sat to write the diary. Gilleabart took his pen and pointed on the paper of the diary, a drop of ink from the nib of the pen droped on the paper and started to spread, suddenly the drop of ink naturally the ink drop formed a patter on the paper, showing....
 
                               "WELCOME Mr. GILLEABART !"

Gilleabart was shocked on seeing something happening so magical in front of him. Then he came to an mindset to believe in the words of the majestic man who presented him this diary. So Gilleabart started to write, and he could feel that silence was howling all over his surroundings. With the fear of life and with shivering hand he wrote

                    "Today I met a girl who was looking like an angel. The girl was so sweet in character and so cute in appearance. I loved the kindness of her and i was able to feel the presence of lovely support from our beloved one, I felt like I was the god of all the support, when she was near me, but sometimes men used underestimate the love of women.Love is an abstract but when you really deserve it then it will be a magical experience."

                      "I wish if I too had a daughter like ALANA, the ROSE PLANT!". 

 Gilleabart wrote this in the first page of his diary, when he finished his writing and went to bed, the time was around 9:00 pm.When Gilleabart started to sleep, everything in his house went flying and the pages in the diary were naturally opened and there was an lightning from the first page of the diary. But WOW what a medical miracle, Gilleabart was able to hear the lightning sound. With an excitement and curiosity Gilleabart went near the diary, suddenly an beautiful young girl who was wearing an gown which was as red as blood and she looked very glossy. Gilleabart didn't understand what was going on, suddenly the girl said Gilleabart that "Dad don't you remember me?" On hearing this Gilleabart was speechless, and he asked the girl "Who are you my dear child?". But he was shocked when he heared that " I am your beautiful soul, ALANA, dad".  
                    


© 2017 Guhan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017


Author

Guhan
Guhan

Coimbatore, India



About
I m crazy about movies, stories and l love to imagine my own world with the characters I love. My dream is to become a movie director. more..

Writing
DEAF MAN'S INTRO DEAF MAN'S INTRO

A Chapter by Guhan