First page

First page

A Chapter by Rahul

Life is never real, unreal, or surreal. Life escapes all connotation. We as humans only have perceptions of said life.The meaning of life? There isn't one. Well, not a universal one anyways.
What life means varies from person to person like personalities, DNA, fingerprints or iris patterns. The grand scheme of life just depends on the person who is doing the scheming. In the end, what we did doesn't matter.
What matters is what we do now.
Yes, our actions, the energy we place into the world can essentially and irrevocably effect the world and the people around us, but really, once the first few actions in a change take place, what caused that chain, is usually lost on our perception.


                                               **********

Life's real, it's to full of feeling not to be. Joy, sorrow, pain, and victory. For me, it's a trial, a test. It's the way to test your faith in God, and in yourself. I personally look back on everything that's happened to me, (and trust me, it's not been a walk through the park.) and when people ask why, I tell them happily "I made it through, and I've got more trials up ahead that I've got to look forward to. Why shouldn't I smile?" I know, I know, it's a crazy outlook that many don't understand, but it's how I view it. No matter how "real" or "fake" life seems, you know it's real, it can't be anything but real. Something that hurts so much, but feels so wonderful at the same time, it can't be fake, you just can't fake life.

{we can't hide from our life. Life's real, so what's unreal ?
real's what we feel, what we see, what we have and what we imagine about things. what the electrical signals're interpreted by our mind is "REAL" }
 
"everything is bad to you till you don't accept it, till you don't dare to face it and everything is good to you when you overlapped your expectations", we're all surrounded by some evils, that's called "EPICS"....so, is that really real ?
yes, it is, " because, of this thought :- "MAHABHARTA'S A WELL KNOWN INDIAN EPIC".
      

                               ***************************
Life is the constant struggle to survive, improve, and build. Reality is what exists in this dimension, universe, state of being. Reality is everything tangible by the collective, relative to the majority's opinion. God is reality for the religious, whether or not a creator exists and is real is questionable. What is real is what the majority decides is real.

                         ***************************************************************************
I believe that purpose in our lives must be discovered by us and us alone. Yes, ultimately we were designed to fulfill God's will in our lives, but exactly how we fulfill His divine purpose is an individual case. All He can do is show us the door; we have to decide to walk through it.

As was said before, perception of how purposeful the meaning we find in our lives is is entirely individual as well. We each will rate the importance of our own lives and what we do with them differently than someone else would. What I know to be true is that if you are not seeking after God's purpose in your life, then your life is without purpose and meaningless. God is the only thing that gives any of us value or purpose.

"Realness's of life teach us our lesson,
when we fall down on the ground,
it shows a right way and helps us to stand up"
                                             ************
 The main part of our life's we onself, we aren't humans and we really don't have soul, we are a soul  and we've only a body. Realness's of life walk with some crulness's of life, as a good time that come in our life and doesn't stay with us forever alike same a worst time also doesn't stay with us, in our life. Things happen according to "REALITY OF LIFE", we have our realness, our realness're our image, how we could make it strong, how we can earn just depends on and only on us.
let's have some quotes to know about it more :)

Quote 1st...
                 "life's real, we're real, 
                 we human wants to go n go near,  
 we've our fear towards life, 
               due to which we always hide from our life"

         " we gotta rinse our fear with a soap dove,
        we should gotta live our life with some love,
    what we do, what we did and what we'll do in out this life, 
          just forget that because life's one and...
 we've our limited time, so spread allover love...."

The Realness of Life is based on the Art Forms:

R E A L I S M
I M P R E S S I O N I S M
A B S T R A C T

Realism is based on what the 5 senses experience.
Impressionism is what we "think" a person, place, or thing should be.
Abstract is creation.


                  Rahul jayker    !!




© 2013 Rahul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013


Author

Rahul
Rahul

About
indie-writer. newbie at everything whatever literature bringing down to the hearth of life. i'm not even that good at grammar since english's not my tongue language neither has it ev'r been so at all... more..

Writing
sinfulness sinfulness

A Poem by Rahul


momentary love momentary love

A Poem by Rahul


being mistaken being mistaken

A Poem by Rahul