CHAPTER FIFTH

CHAPTER FIFTH

A Chapter by Rahul

MY GUT  BY ROMAN CLAIN
Hero, villain, mild mannered citizen, blind sheep, religious zealot; man's destiny is found in his hands. He sews the crops, he reaps his crops. What he starts with as intentions will bloom in fruition. No matter what is claimed, the end results, consequences of said actions, those become truths. The truth will always be uncovered. The truth is like light. Always bright and shining through any crack that it can find, giving sight in uncovering what is in the dark. The Devil is in the details. The fine print and loophole technicalities are his domain. The Devil claims to speak truth; a wise man knows though, you can only seek the truth to find it. Questions lead to discoveries, unraveling the shroud of epiphany. Truths have a way altering ones out look at the world. These truths test men, making him decide his fate. Destiny is not absolute, we have Free Will in choice; we determine how we deal with our problems, then the consequences of our actions, giving us moral lessons and personal truths. We are brought to certain crossroads, we are given certain lessons to learn. Our lessons learned can depend on any one situation based upon are actions put into it. Call it Karma, Law of 3, Divine Justice, Golden Rule, or simply the law of Physics; every action has an opposite but equal reaction. Furthermore an object at rest will remain at rest; an object in motion will remain in motion until either is acted upon by an outside force. Certain events bring about dramatic actions. The consequences of these actions can stop ones forward momentum, change the direction of momentum or even move man into motion when he was previously at rest. This would mean all choices in life are shaped by previous choices. All is connected. In effect, actions change things, providing, taking or transferring energy. Action, momentum, this is Kinetic energy. Energy is understood as not being created or destroyed, merely instead that it is always in transit. The Theory of Relativity states that Matter becomes energy by achieving the Speed of Light Squared. Therefore we are energy. Meaning our actions, our energy is in constant transference. Passed on toward our desired point of focus. Meaning all was one and one is all. The Theory of the Big Bang looked at symbolically says the same thing. Man makes his perception of the world and can effect it if he can effectively produce the needed energy. Everything from one, to all, and then back to one. While we each are different pieces, we all effect each other and each other’s energy. This is my General Unified Theory (G.U.T.). My truths have led me to these theories of life. My actions have made me this man. They have created my reputation for those around me, there in effect connecting me to them. My Truth an Epiphany. I am just a man but one man can be or can affect the world. When you act and your consequences affect others, you have then effected someone else's world; you have then become the world to someone else. All was one; one is all.


© 2013 Rahul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013


Author

Rahul
Rahul

About
indie-writer. newbie at everything whatever literature bringing down to the hearth of life. i'm not even that good at grammar since english's not my tongue language neither has it ev'r been so at all... more..

Writing
sinfulness sinfulness

A Poem by Rahul


momentary love momentary love

A Poem by Rahul


being mistaken being mistaken

A Poem by Rahul