Is life simple

Is life simple

A Chapter by Rahul

Life's not very simple to live. you do every day, every time a lot of works and you fail maximum time. If you've have your percentage then out of 100 % only 10 % people seem to be successful at their job place and seem to live their live happily. You do much hard  work than those who don't but you always seem failed...so, what's the reason behind it ?
i've one pretty instance, have a look at this first...
there was  a family in u.s.a and the family has 4 members only...A man who lead his family was a working man and had run his family. His wife was a teacher at university. The family was happy but one day man had got some higher business turnover and he'd lost everything whatever he've had. His wife and his two children always tried to encourage him but after day by day, man got frustrated and his behavior had become bad to his wife and children...and one day the became insolvent and the man who lived in a big home with happiness, today, he's in small hut and living normally as a person live.

what this story has it's Morale, the Morale's :-)
if we can live happily our life in a life's good moments then why we can't live happily in a worst time. we should have to live our life freely and we all should have to make some threads of love through which we could easily live with other one happily without frustration.
life can be a simple one but if you want, it's we human who makes our life complicated and damn difficult to live with our enough wishes. If we're not satisfied with a small home where we live happily then we can't stay happy in a big home where man becomes dishonest and makes onself an ostensible one to others.
so, Is life simple ?
The biggest happiness of a human's life's his own life..No one can make you happy more than your satisfaction towards things and no one can give you much sorrow and pain in your life more than your girlfriend or X- girlfriend or future girlfriend. As well said by "Rishika Jain"


Every time a lot of people come into your life and sometimes change your life and you know very well about ti why they're here, what's a purpose of their to be here in your life, sometimes they teach you, learn you a lesson but sometimes they totally change your life. If you want to grow up in your life then you gotta learn how to face some obstacles that obstruct in your life. we're already much familiar with this line "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON & NOTHING HAPPENS BY CHANCE". The bad experience of your life always learn sometimes you how to move along the life and how to get some relief from pain, hurt. some people might affects your life how to become a man or how to know exactly who you are. God's testing us and every day try to make some count downs ("like refrees of #raw and #smackdown's do"). Try to make some moments of life count to know more who we are.
Always try to change yourself not for yourself but for others and not for others but for yourself. Everyone, everybody deserves to get some fame and make some friends especailly those who help them to make their life much brighter to live to the next. Friend's an enemy of your life and an enemy's a friend of of you life. you should have to look forward to the next day not to remember your past. Can't you take just one step forward in your life to make your life fulllfill with dreams that comes true there.
everyday you wake up early in the morning and take few steps to get the door of your washroom and take back the same steps to get the door of your room from where you go outside. If you daily take enough steps to move forward and backward, so, can't you take only one step to move forward to live your life without bribe and to get only one positivity with this single step...!!
AS well said by "Mahatma Ghandhi"




© 2013 Rahul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on May 28, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013


Author

Rahul
Rahul

About
indie-writer. newbie at everything whatever literature bringing down to the hearth of life. i'm not even that good at grammar since english's not my tongue language neither has it ev'r been so at all... more..

Writing
sinfulness sinfulness

A Poem by Rahul


momentary love momentary love

A Poem by Rahul


being mistaken being mistaken

A Poem by Rahul