Familiar Faces

Familiar Faces

A Chapter by Haley C
"

I am making the story in 3 different point of views, the first chapter bounces back and forth but after that it's all in one chapter :)

"
Misty's Point Of View:
I sat there reading diary entries from 4 months ago. They were all when I started dating Zach, they were all happy ones. Now...I don't even want to think about it. I threw my diary under my pillow and got ready for school. I was out there in front of my house at 7:32 sharp, because that's when he always arrived. I saw his car pull up and I silently got in, he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back but felt sick to my stomach. He scanned my outfit and shook his head. I sighed.
"Whats wrong with it today?" I asked.
"It's to tight, it's showing all of that extra fat you have. I'll give you my sweater when we get there." He pulled into the parking lot and we got out. He handed me his sweater and I pulled it over my fat head. I walked to my class and sat down next to Selena.
"Hi...wow, you look so pale." I shrugged and put my head down on the table. "Did you eat breakfast this morning?" I looked at her.
"No, I never do. Why would I, I'm fat enough as it is."
"Misty, you weigh like 86 pounds, that's not good for someone our age.*'
"I'm not skinny trust me, Zach says at 70 pounds I'll be at the perfect weight. I have 16 pounds to go." I put my head back down.
Selena's Point Of View:
I looked at my best friend who was basically starving herself because of the damn lies her boyfriend is filling her head with. The teacher started talking but my thoughts were all on Misty.
"We are going to be put in pairs for the next 3 months but I am choosing them.* She was looking at me and Misty. Damn, now I can't talk to her until after class. "Selena, you'll be working with Justin." I looked over at Justin and smiled, yay. I went over and sat next to him. "Nick, you'll be with Misty." I saw him move and take my old seat, hopefully he'll be prepared for what's going to happen.
Misty's Point Of View:
I lifted my head up and saw Nick coming over to sit next to me, I smiled at him. When he sat down, I noticed he was nervous.
"Don't worry, I won't bite." I said with a laugh. He smiled with no teeth but then looked at the teacher. After class I stood up but got very lightheaded. I tripped over my foot and fell. Selena and Nick lifted me up.
"Are you okay?" Nick asked me, letting go of my elbow."
"Yeah I'm fine, I forgot to eat breakfast this morning." I walked off and saw Zach. I smiled, hopefully one day I'll be good enough for him.
Nick's Point Of View:
I ran up to my brother and smiled big.
"Dude, I finally have a chance to talk to her!'' 
"Yeah, to bad she'll be dead soon enough." I looked at him funny. "Her loving boyfriend Zach made her think that 70 pounds is a healthy weight, she's 86 pounds." My heart fell and I scanned the crowd for her. I saw her sitting next to Zach, he was talking to his friends and she was sitting down next to him with her head down. "Selena is trying to get her to eat but she refuses. She needs to get away from him, before it's to late." Justin patted my back and walked off. I walked to my next class, thinking about what he just said.


© 2011 Haley C


Author's Note

Haley C
Please tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

loving Misty's POV. Great story and flow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesomeness!!! And as I have already told you Zach is a total jerk face, he should totally try starving himself if he thinks Misty is fat. I want to kick him in the shins!!!!! Now I can't wait for the next chapter! Even though I've already read part of it. =)
Do your best! =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


O.o! THAT JERK (I mean Zach)!!! Poor Misty........... MEANIE!!!

Aside from the emotional outburst: I LOVE the way your letting the character's emotions flow through this story. Selena's POV is especially passionate, I think. BEAUTIFUL, beautiful work. BRAVA!!!!



=)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

509 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011


Author

Haley C
Haley C

Northfield, VT



About
My name is Haley, my friends call me Hal. I like to write stories and sometimes poems but I am self concious sometimes. Blah blah blah haha you'll know me better once you read my stories and poems. I .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Haley C


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Haley C



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..