Why Would You Do That?

Why Would You Do That?

A Chapter by Haley C
"

This is in Misty's Point Of View :)

"
I left the nurses office with a smile on my face. I just couldn't believe he had called me beautiful. I went to the cafeteria and got a slice of pizza and an apple. I went to find Selena but then I saw Zach, he came up to me.
"Wow could you eat anymore? I think you should ditch the pizza and just eat the apple." I looked down at my tray and saw what he was talking about, maybe I should just eat the apple. "I see your making the right choice in food, now the right choice in relationships is to come back to me." I looked up at him.
"No." His face looked shocked. "I don't want to get back together with you. You hit me, you starved me and you hit Nick."
"Well, I wasn't starving you, I was making sure you didn't eat to much. I didn't want you getting fat like Selena. Or like all the other girls in this school."
"They are not fat! They're at a healthy weight unlike me. I weigh as much as a 3rd grader!" I set my food down on a table and turned to him.
"No you don't, you're at a perfect weight. You didn't seem to mind before you met that kid. You used to love when I looked out for you. And when I would tickle you." He went to touch my side and I jumped away.
"Don't touch me." I said, sharply. His face went from calm to angry in one minute, he took my tray and threw my food away. "Hey I was gonna eat that!" He turned back to me.
"No you weren't, as long as I'm around, you're not gonna eat anything. I'm gonna make sure of it. Fattie." He walked off and I sat down at the table. I started crying with my head down so no one saw. He has a point, I am eating to much and I'm getting fatter by the minute. From this point on I promise myself that I won't gain anymore weight. I'm at 90 pounds that's good enough.


© 2011 Haley C


Author's Note

Haley C
O.o! I'm hating Zach even more! Please Review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A big, stupid, mean jerk named Zach? I'll find him. I'll find him if I have to burn down ALL of Paris! Muahahahahahahaha!!!! (Omg...did I just steal Frollo's line???)

Poor Misty. She should stop eating so little!!! At this rate she'll die of starvation! Stupid Zach. I wished he'd go to jail and just leave Misty alone.



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
1 Review
Added on September 11, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011


Author

Haley C
Haley C

Northfield, VT



About
My name is Haley, my friends call me Hal. I like to write stories and sometimes poems but I am self concious sometimes. Blah blah blah haha you'll know me better once you read my stories and poems. I .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Haley C


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Haley C