Revelation

Revelation

A Chapter by Haley C
"

This chapter is in Misty's Point Of View. :)

"
I walked out of the front door of the school at the end of the day. I saw Zach sitting in his car waiting for me. I walked over and got in.
"You're late again!" I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:55. I was 2 minutes late, I upset him again.
"I'm sorry." He drove to his house and we got out, I walked to his room while he grabbed some sodas. I set my bag down on his bed and got my homework out. He came up with some cookies his mom made for us.
"Do you want one?" He asked, but he was giving me a look like I had already eaten to much today. I shook my head and he sat next to me. "I only do this because I love you." I nodded and looked at my book. We finished our work and watched tv, but my stomach started hurting really bad because I had only eaten an apple for lunch. I went to get up but Zach grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked sharply.
"To get something to eat." I tried pulling my wrist away but he just held it tighter.
"Don't you think you've eaten enough today?"
"I've only had an apple and my stomach hurts really bad!" I finally broke away from his tight grip. I stood up and started walking towards the door but Zach jumped in front of it.
"An apple is enough! You wan't to be healthy don't you?!"
"I'm not healthy!" I looked at my stomach. "You can see my ribs, I'm fainting all the time because I'm really light headed! I need to gain weight not lose it!" I grabbed my bag and went to walk past him but he pushed me back and hit me really hard across the face. My eye burned from tears. "You know what, we're through!" I pushed him away from the door and stormed downstairs. I called Selena to come pick me up. When we were driving I saw someone out the window....It was Nick walking in the pouring rain. "Sel, pull over." She pulled over a few feet in front of Nick. I rolled my window and shouted. "Nick!" He came running up. "Do you want a ride? It's freezing out!" He nodded and got in the back seat. Selena turned and pulled into the drive thru of McDonald's.
"Nick are you hungry?" Nick nodded and handed her some money. She looked at me asking me through her eyes.
"Yeah, starving." Selena smiled and ordered our food.


© 2011 Haley C


Author's Note

Haley C
Ok, please tell me what you think. I have found the perfect song for this story. You should check out Orianthi's According To You. It's perfect!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay!!!!!! They're through!!!! Zach is stupid (no offense to you tee-hee). Poor Misty. Hmmm. Wonder what's gonna happen next?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Added on September 8, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011


Author

Haley C
Haley C

Northfield, VT



About
My name is Haley, my friends call me Hal. I like to write stories and sometimes poems but I am self concious sometimes. Blah blah blah haha you'll know me better once you read my stories and poems. I .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Haley C


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Haley C