Clues of the Undead

Clues of the Undead

A Chapter by Pookie
"

WHAT THE HELL?!?! Is this the twilight zone? Can I tell the future? Or am I just going crazy?? HELP!!!

"

                         Clues of the Undead

 

I opened my eyes to find the sun had just come up. I groaned and closed my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep. Why?!? This is so unnecessary. Why do we have to go half way around the world?! I pulled the shade down and looked around; Allix was asleep next to me. His brow knotted with confusion I think or he was thinking while he slept. I don’t know. I looked at him longer than needed. There was something about him and his family. Just something. They are all beautiful and ageless, Michael was what? About to turn 50? How can he look like he’s in his early twenties? And they were all really pale. But one thing that was really weird was the way Allix’s eyes changed color, when he was mad or something. He was beautiful don’t get me wrong, and perfect, and he did sound like he was from a different time sometimes, but other then that he was a normal kid like me. I think. And he was pretty strong, too.

He moved around trying to get comfortable. His hair came from behind him and settled on his lap. I love his hair. Even though he had his a*****e moments, that was one good thing about him, his hair. It was long and straight and just all out beautiful. I’d give anything to have hair like his. I turned away when he started opening his eyes. A pain shot through my stomach. Gotta pee. I said to myself. I got up and moved passed him and went to the bathroom, feeling his eyes on me even behind the bathroom door. I used the bathroom and left. Wiping my hands on my pants to dry them as I made it back to my seat. The plane jumped making me fall into Allix’s lap. I went to get up, but his arms went around my waist and held me there for a little longer. I turned and met his sapphire eyes, they held life. He was smiling. His left hand went up and cupped my face, I almost jumped when his hand met the side of my face, his hand was so warm. He trailed his hand down to my neck and wrapped his hand around my neck. My heart sped up. His eyes darkened a little and he licked his lips as his eyes locked on with my neck. I took a deep breath and leaned closer to him, our lips mere inches from each other. I slowly put my hand up and grabbed his, I pulled it off harshly and whispered, “Don’t touch me.” I got up from his lap and sat in my seat.

The feel of his eyes following me in the small space. I felt trapped, caged. Like I had no way of escape. I put my feet up and pulled my knees to my chest and just sat there looking at the back of the chair in front of me, the scratches and sewed lines almost covered it. I traced them and counted to one-hundred. When I was done I leaned back in the chair and put my feet on the floor.

“I’m so freakin’ bored.” I hissed under my breath. Allix moved around next to me and held something out to me. I turned and it was his IPod. I looked up into his now baby blue eyes and looked down at the IPod and back up to his eyes.

“What?” I said.

“You said you were bored. Listen to some music. We’ll be there in a couple of hours.” He said. I nodded and took the IPod. I popped the ear phones in place and leaned against him. I sat up and leaned against my chair, “Sorry.” I said. He shook his head and pulled me back into place against him. He was warm and comfortable. He put his arm around me as I listened to his IPod. I closed my eyes.

 

 

I didn’t realize that I fell asleep, until Allix shook me to wake up. I opened my eyes and stood up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I took out the ear phones and looked around; Allix was looking at me with cheery blue eyes. I groaned and handed him his IPod and folded my arms over my flat chest. He chuckled and put his IPod away and turned to look at me.

“What?” I growled. Even though the smile wasn’t on his face it was in his words.

“You seem happy to be here with me.” He said. I turned to glare at him and his eyes are bright and happy. And you’re happy to be here with me? I said in my head. He nodded his head as if he could hear me. I rose a brow and looked him over.

“We’re about to land now. So get ready.” He ordered.

“Get ready with what?! The only thing I was allowed to bring was Mr. Bears! We’re buying everything else!” I hissed at him. He chuckled again and smiled at me, a showing of white teeth and sharp canines. I smirked and just kept looking at him.

“What?” he said looking at me with a curious stare. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders.

“Nothing. You just seem to be getting use to me. Is all.” I said turning to look out the window. He chuckled again and shook his head.

“You’re amazing. You know that?” He said. I nodded and turned with a smirk on my face.

“I know. And you’re anything but normal.” I said. He seem to stiffen when I said this. The flight attend came onto the loud speaker and told us to buckle our seat belts and I did, not wanting to die. When we landed I unbuckled my seat belt and walked onto the isle with Allix in front of me. Everyone else was in the isle trying to get their bags; little kids were crying and throwing their bottles. I kept close, one thing I haven’t told you about me is, I’m claustrophobic. I hate being in a crowd of people with no way out. On instinct I grabbed Allix’s hand, I did this when I was with my parents and since he was the only one I knew I grabbed his hand. I kept close to him as we walked out with Mr. Bears tight to me. I tried to keep calm by taking deep breaths but it didn’t held. Everyone looked big and scary; the walls seemed to be getting smaller, closing everybody in around me. I started to hyperventilate as we made our way out.

We made it out and I tried to get my breath back as Allix walked me off to the side. I was shaking so bad.

“Are you alright?” he asked letting go of my hand and cupping my face to make me look up into his eyes. I nodded and took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I did this several times until I was under control. I had closed my eyes. When I opened them again Allix was looking at me, with his hands still cupping my face. I pulled away and wiped my face and shook my head.

“Are you okay?” he asked again. I looked up at him and nodded.

“I’m fine, just got a little scared is all. I’m fine.” I assured him. He looked me over and nodded his head.

“Come on,” he led me to a small black car that seemed it will go faster then a hundred and sixty miles per hour. I walked around to the passengers’ side and got in, with Mr. Bears right on my lap. Allix got into the driver’s seat and started the car.

“Where’d you get the key?” I asked, hating the silence that followed. He turned to look at me and said, “My father had the car shipped over here with us. I’ve had the key since last night.” I nodded and put on my seat belt. The car lurched forward with a smooth pull and we drove out of the airport.

“Do you know where the house is?” I asked in a small voice. I felt so out of place, so helpless. Seems while we’re here I’m going to have to rely on him more now. Sucks! I said to myself. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and opened his mouth and said, “It’s just up the road. You’ll know which is ours. It’s big and white.” I nodded and pulled my knees to my chest and held Mr. Bears to me tightly.

“You don’t seem to do well in new places huh?” He said. I nodded.

“You never told me you were claustrophobic.” He said. I glanced over at him.

“I’ve never told you anything about me. The only thing you know about me is my name and that I’m an only child.” I told him. He chuckled and nodded.

“This is true. Sometime we will have to sit down and get to know each other.” I gave him a small smile and nodded. He stopped at a red light and took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. He seemed paler then yesterday. The back of his eyelids were gray, not purple, but growing darker.

“What’s wrong?” I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. God you’re just helpless! Stop talking to him Skyler nothing good can come of this! STOP! Before you get dragged in to quickly! I screamed at myself. He opened his eyes and shook his head, not meeting my gaze. He went on when the light changed. I pulled my hand away and continued to stare at him. He seemed tense, his hands tightened around the steering wheel, going bleach bone white. I sunk into the seat and just stood quiet.

The next time we came to a stop it was at a long drive way. I looked out the wind-shield and there at the end of the drive way was a big white house. It was pretty big. Around the house there was nothing but sand and a couple of plants like cactus and little thimble weeds or whatever. But it was very beautiful. It was about three stories, the windows on the third floor were huge they went from the ceiling to the floor. As we got closer it was clear that the house was old. The front door had about six stairs leading up to it, with a little roof over the stairs held up by two big columns they had this deep feeling to them, they looked kind of old. The front doors were kind of big, they covered half way to the top where the small roof was and went down to the floor. The steps were a whole five inches from each other; they were white marble with some black that matched the columns and the walls. Allix stopped the car; I got out taking Mr. Bears with me. I walked up to the door, Allix following behind me. I stopped just a couple of feet from the door as Allix opened it with the key.

There was a feeling about the place. Like there was some big secret I shouldn’t know, but can’t help to be curious. Allix walked in, I could hear his footsteps echo throughout the foyer. He stopped in the middle and turned to look back at me. His baby blue eyes were happy and somewhat free. Like he’s not caged anymore. I gave him a small smile and took a step in; it was so empty and big. Wonder what we’re going to put in this room and the rest of them. I looked around the room there was a golden chandelier hanging in the middle of the foyer. The floors were waxed, they’re a black marble with some white and gray and yellow. I could see my reflection in the floor. Allix still stood in the middle waiting for me. I looked up from the floor and walked over to him, he put his arm around me and he felt cold. I shivered and pulled away from him.

“You’re cold.” I said in a small voice. What’s wrong with me? And what’s wrong with him? Something’s going on here and I really need to find out what. I told myself. Allix met my eyes and he seemed a little older, and sad. I don’t know what happened in those few seconds but there was a dramatic change. I tilted my head to the side and whispered, “Maybe you need something to eat. Let’s go get something to eat. Then we can go and order the furniture okay?” He seemed to contemplate my orders, after a few seconds he nodded. His eyes lightened only a little but he seemed happy. I walked outside to the car and waited for Allix to meet me.

As he stepped out of the house he closed and locked the door. He seemed slow and fragile. I watched as he made his way down the stairs, he took a step one at a time and as he reached the bottom he almost fell. What’s wrong? Is he that weak? I asked myself. I opened the car door and threw Mr. Bears in the back and ran to help Allix. I grabbed his hand and put it around my shoulders and helped him to the car.

“Can you drive?” He asked. I looked up at him with wide eyes. I’ve driven, I have my license but my parents never had money to buy me my own car so this could be a little weird. I nodded.

“Yeah I can drive. Give me the keys.” He was freezing, I helped him into the passengers’ seat and he handed me the keys. I closed the door and walked over to the drivers’ side and got in. I looked at him and he seemed really, really pale.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I started the car. He nodded.

“Just need something to eat is all. I’ll be fine after I eat something.” He reassured me. I looked at him for a little bit longer and nodded my head. I drove down the drive way and stopped at the end. I turned to Allix and asked where we were going. He said to just turn left and keep going until we hit stores and restaurants. I nodded and took a left. We were far from any stores, malls, or restaurants. When we came to a stake house I stopped and parked the car. I got out and went around and helped Allix out the car and walked into the stake house. We got a table right away and we took a seat. I sat in front of Allix and he seemed really weak. The waiter came and took our orders. I just had a fruit salad; Allix got a steak with mashed potatoes, onions and a salad as a side. We both were having water to drink. Allix excused himself to go to the bathroom.

I sat there sipping my water until it was all gone, then I sucked and played with the ice that was left in my cup. I nibbled on the bread sticks they gave us. I looked around, it wasn’t a fancy place but it was casual. It was a nice place. The red rug on the floor, the well done walls of red oak and the tables and booths were well made. I looked down at my hands and looked at each one of my fingers. No ring. I still hadn’t been given a ring. I balled my hands into fists and forgot about all of that. I’m still getting married to him. We have five months till the wedding. School for us will start next Monday. We’ll be living in that big old house by ourselves, just us. I just don’t know if I can do that for five months.  

“Hey.” Someone called, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up and met hazel blue eyes, if that’s even an eye color, and a perfect smile. I blushed and looked away quickly.

“Hi.” I said in a small voice. He chuckled. His face was perfect. He was really tan, he had dirty blonde hair that was kept short, thin lips, a square chin, and his nose was a nice shape, not to big not to small. His broad shoulders were wrapped in a white t-shirt that clung to his chest and arms. I bit my lip and looked back up into his eyes. He’s a little older than me I know that.

“So what’s a beaut like you doin’ ‘round these parts by yourself?” his accent was thick and it made my heart jump.

“I’m here with a friend. He’s in the bathroom.” I said. He seemed sad by me saying my friend was a guy. But he perked right up and asked me a new question.

“He your boyfriend?” I looked into his eyes and there was something about him to. The urge to punch him in the face and run for my life. I looked at him through narrow eyes and he appeared weird out by me looking at him like that. My skin crawled and I looked away from him. The same feeling I get around Allix is the same with this guy. What the hell?! My f*****g GOD!!! Does every guy that talks to me have the same feeing!?!?!?

“You okay, love?” He asked. I looked up into his eyes and nodded.

“Yeah I’m okay. And no he’s not my boyfriend.” I said. He smiled and held his hand out.

“Names Victor, Victor Charles.” He said. I looked at his hand and looked back up into his eyes. He pulled his hand back and looked kind of awkward.

“I’m Skyler, Skyler Tosh.” I told him. His eyes went wide when I said my last name; he seemed scared, or tense.

“Tosh?” He asked.

“Yes? Is there something wrong?” I asked. He shook his head and looked around. I saw Allix come out from the bathroom behind Victor. Victor seemed to calm down a little as I looked at him; he gave me a big smile and winked at me. Wow. Never got any of this back home. I said to myself.

“So where you from?” He asked.

“America. Umm California.” I told him.

“Cool.” He gave me a teeth baring grin, he had the same sharp canines Michael and Allix have. Crisp white and really sharp. What the hell!!?!?

“Uhm how old are you?” I asked him.

“I’m eighteen and you love?” I looked at him and he didn’t seem eighteen he looked younger. But the stubble on his chin and cheeks said otherwise.

“Fifteen” I told him.

“Fifteen? You look way older, hun.” He said in a calming voice. I got gooseflesh as he called me hun.

“So you wouldn’t by any chance know the Prescott’s, would you?” he asked. I looked at him with curiosity. How did he know Allix’s family?

“How-“ I was cut off. Allix walked up to the table and glared at Victor. His skin was back to the pale color it was before and he seemed back to normal. His eyes are brighter and he appeared back to full power. I almost smiled. But didn’t. Victor stiffened; he looked up slowly at Allix and got up.

“Allix. So happy to see you here mate. How you been?” He asked. Allix just glared at him. Some type of hiss came from Allix, Victor jumped. Victor turned to me and said, “Nice meeting you love. I’ll be seeing you around.” And he left. Allix glared after him until he was back at his table. Allix looked back at me; his eyes told me he was protecting me from something.

“Why were you talking to him?” He almost growled as he sat down. I just stared at him, he looked really scary. Vicious even.

“Why were you talking to him?” He asked again. His eyes never leaving my face.

“I wasn’t. Well I wasn’t trying to. He came up to our table and started talking to me. He seemed nice, so I said a few things.” I told him. Prick. Had me worried about you and here you are feeling better in a few seconds. God f*****g a*****e. Think you have me wrapped around your finger you’re wrong.

“Don’t talk to him. Ever again understand?” he ordered. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Are you crazy?!” I growled. “You still think you can talk to me like I’m a little girl! I’m not. And I can talk to whoever I want to, with or without your god damned permission. Do you understand? Like I said before I am my own damned person. I don’t follow and I don’t listen to someone who thinks they can control me.” He just looked at me.

“I don’t care what you have to say. You will not talk to Victor. Ever again.” He said through clenched teeth. It sounded almost like a threat. My skin began to crawl.

“After I was worried that you might be sick, looks like you were faking it, guess your dad told you to fake being sick too so that I could ‘care’?” I said getting up. I was about to walk away when his hand shot out and grabbed mine, it was warm again. I turned and looked into his eyes and he seemed hurt.

“Don’t leave.” He whispered. His voice was smooth and quiet, it gave me goose bumps. I sat back down and pulled my hand from his. His eyes never leaving my face, I had the urge to cry. Why do I want to cry? Maybe because you feel hurt that he messed with you like that? Shut up! I growled in my head.

“You were worried about me?” He asked, he seemed really sincere. I looked up into his eyes and nodded. “Yes. I was worried. You looked so frail like if I touched you, you would break. You turned pale, and I mean really pale. And you got really, really cold. It scared me. Your eyes lost their color, your body just seemed so weak. It was almost terrifying for me.” I told him. I was almost shaking. Well so much for not showing him you cared that he looked sick. FREAKIN A SKYLER!!!

He got up from his seat and came onto my side and sat next to me, he put his arm around me and held me to him, he bent and kissed the top of my head. I put my arms around him and put my head against his chest and stood there. Everyone was looking at us. Girls from every table were glaring at me and were just going gaga for Allix. I smirked at all of them and stuck my tongue out at them and chuckled to myself. They all glared death in my direction. Yay! I have people hating me here to! There’s nothing that makes it feel more like home than a couple of girls hating me. I grabbed Allix’s hand and he twined his fingers with mine and whispered things in my ear to make me laugh and giggle.

After a little cuddling he went over to his side. The food came a few minutes later and we ate. I rolled the food around in my mouth like always and ate everything. All this worrying about this a*****e and talking to hot guys that make me want to punch them in the face can build up an appetite. I said to myself. I finished before Allix. He didn’t finish all his food.

He lifted his hand up and asked for the check. The waiter came over to our table and took Allix’s credit card and left to charge it. Allix and me sat there, and waited. He met my eyes and smirked. He got out of his seat and took out a little velvet box out of his pocket and bent to one knee. Are you being for REAL MAN!?! HERE NOW?!?!?! I glared at him. Every girl with in hearing and seeing range looked over to our table.

“Skyler Tosh will you marry me?” He asked, opening the small velvet box. I shuddered; his voice was as smooth as the box and went over my body with each word that came out of his mouth. “Do I have a choice?” I mumbled under my breath. He shook his head and chuckled.

“Yes, I’ll marry you Allix. It’s beautiful!” I squealed. He placed the ring on my left ring finger. It was a little heavy. It was a thirteen carat platinum ring. The diamond was about the size of my pinky nail. It was beautiful. There were little diamonds in the band and on the bottom of the band was something inscribed. It read: As one forever. I think I’ll show some tears, make it look real. I felt tears come to my eyes. I looked at Allix with watery eyes, and I smiled down at him. I cupped his face and kissed him, the feel of his lips on mine was just magical. My whole body was vibrating with the feel of his mouth on mine. I pulled away and bit my lip as he looked me over. He leaned in and our lips met once more, it just gave me Goosebumps. I felt a tingle in between my legs; his hand went behind my neck to deepen the kiss. My heart sped up; I knotted my fingers in his hair. His tongue went across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied him. He growled and bit into my bottom lip, I gasped and he took the chance and put his tongue in my mouth. His tongue went over mine, teasing and playing with my tongue. The tingle between my legs grew, I crossed my legs to try and ease the feeling, but that made it worse. I moaned as Allix kissed me and sucked on my bottom lip. Our tongues battled for dominance. He went to pull away and I whimpered, my body wanted him so bad. I bit my lip and kept my hand on his face, my eyes locked on his lips, I bent down slowly and captured his lips once more and kissed him one last time, just to make sure he was real and if he still tasted the way he did. I shuddered and found that I was hyperventilating I shook my head and let him go. He turned and the waiter was waiting patiently with his credit card. Allix nodded to the waiter and took his credit card and stood up.

My face was hot and red; I sucked on my bottom lip, still tasting him. Wow! My first kiss, and what a first it was! I looked down, away from the wondering eyes. Allix grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the chair. He put his arm around my shoulders and we left the restaurant. We walked out into the parking lot, he held out his hand. I looked up at him.

“What?” I asked, still breathless.

“Keys.” He said. The kiss didn’t affect him at all. He’s good at acting. But me. I need a couple of years at it. I dug in the pocket of my black sweats and pulled out the keys and gave them to him. He let go of me and walked over to the driver’s side and got in. I got into the passengers’ side and put on my seat belt. Allix drove out of the parking lot and drove to a furniture store. We both got out the car and went it. He held my hand the whole time. As we went around the store with the manager, Allix picked things for every room in the house. For our bedroom he picked a big black canopy bed that had a curtain going around it, so we can have some privacy. I shuddered at the thought. The whole time Allix was dragging me around the store I was thinking about the kiss. It’s only the second day that I’ve known of us getting married and we’ve had our first kiss together. And it just fucked me up! I know I’m not supposed to feel anything but I can still feel his lips on mine. I bit my lip and just thought about it.

When we got to the car Allix told me that he’s having them deliver the bed today and the rest of the stuff tomorrow. I nodded and continued to bite my lip.

“Hey.” He said, breaking me from space. I turned and looked at him.

“What?” I said.

“You want to go buy some clothes?” He asked.

“So we’re getting everything out of the way today?” I asked. He nodded.

“Alright. Let’s go get some clothes. And maybe some new book bags for school?” I said.

“Yeah that’d be good.” He said. I nodded and he drove down to the mall. The mall was a little bit farther than everything else. Allix stopped at a red light. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

“Allix?” He turned his eyes onto my face.

“What’s the matter bebe? You feeling car sick?” He asked in a soft voice. I shook my head and bit my bottom lip. My face got warm and I started to tremble slightly. I looked up into his eyes and said, “That was my first kiss.” His eyes grew lighter as he stared at me, and a perfect smile slowly formed on his face. He bent and our lips met again and I quickly returned it. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

“Well I’m glad I was your first for that.” He positioned a lock of my blood red hair back into place behind my ear. I grabbed his hand and held it; he squeezed my hand and left it in my lap with mine. The light turned green and Allix continued on down the road to the mall. He rolled into the parking lot and parked close to the entrance. We got out and there were people everywhere. The girls’ eyes were quickly drawn to Allix as we walked into the mall. They had every kind of clothing store. We went to Hot Topic, Aeropostale, Dolce and Gabbana, American eagle, and Abercrombie & Fitch. We got a lot of clothes. Then I dragged him over to Victoria’s secret. I blushed when I walked in with him hand in hand. I picked nighties left and right most of them black and dark purple and hot pink and white.

“Um since we’re here want to go get towels, soap and shampoo? Maybe some food to? Have them deliver the food?” I asked in a small voice. He nodded, first we took the bags we had already to the car and came back in and got everything else that we needed. Tomorrow after the furniture came we’d go get pots, pans, a stove, TV and everything else.

We finished getting everything around five. We went home and put all the bags of clothes in the closet in our room and Allix put all the food in the kitchen where it belonged. Our bedroom was pretty big; it had its own bathroom and walk in closet. The room was a cream color, which I think will fit well with the bed. Around seven the bed came. The movers put the bed together and left at like 7:20. They were in and out. It came with pillows and everything just for an extra fifty dollars. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

“Sleepy?” Allix asked, from his side of the bed. I nodded. I walked over to the closet and got out a bag filled with my nighties. I picked a black one. I went into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. Good thing the plumbing’s in and working. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried myself off and put on my nightie. I walked out into the room, the curtains were drawn closed and Allix was just taking off his pants. His back was to me, he was in his boxers, his pale skin glowed in the darkness, just like his eyes. The muscles in his back were clear from here; I wanted to trace each one with my fingers. I stood there at the door and just stared at him. His hair was just reaching the back of his knees. He turned and his eyes met mine, they held an amused look, like he was laughing at his own inside joke. I shook my head and yawned. I felt alone, naked almost and it wasn’t my clothes. I looked around and found something was missing.

“Mr. Bears!” I gasped. Allix turned back to me again and looked confused.

“Mr. Bears. The bear you were playing with yesterday morning. I can’t sleep without him.” I said. Allix nodded and pulled on his pants.

“I’ll go get him stay inside where it’s warm.” He said. I nodded and sat down at the foot of the bed. Allix left the room and went to get Mr. Bears. He came back minutes later with Mr. Bears in his right hand. I smiled and ran up to him; I wrapped my arms around him and absentmindedly kissed his chest right over his heart. A ripple of power went through him when I looked up into his dark blue eyes. His arm snaked around my waist, attaching me to him. He held Mr. Bears out to me. I took Mr. Bears from him and hugged him again. I felt safe again and happy. Allix’s hands went to the back of my thighs and he picked me up, I yelped and my arms snapped around his neck as he walked over to the bed. He threw me onto the bed. I squealed and bounced on the bed. Allix took off his pants and walked over to the closet and took out a pair of basketball short. He slipped them on and they hung low on his hips. I shuddered and slipped under the covers with Mr. Bears. Allix pounced on the bed and tore the blanket away from me and started to tickle me, I screamed and laughed. I tried to push him off me but it didn’t work.

“Allix! Stop! Stop!” I laughed. He chuckled and continued with the torture. I laughed so hard tears fell from my eyes. He was straddling me so I didn’t kick.

“Allix! Please stop! It hurts! It hurts!” I begged. He laughed and stopped. He just stood there towering over me, waiting for me to catch my breath. I gasped and gulped air into my lungs. About five minutes later I got my breath back, my face was still hot and red. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked up into light silver eyes. Allix bent and our lips met, I instantly opened my mouth for him. My body called for him to touch me, to take me. I put my fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss. He cupped the left side of my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I shuddered and moaned. He pulled away panting, his eyes were completely white. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Allix chuckled and shook his head. He kissed me one more time and got off me and laid down next to me. He grabbed Mr. Bears and put him in between us. He pulled me to him, squishing Mr. Bears, and nuzzled my cheek with his nose.

“Sleep love, have sweet dreams. Tomorrow we have more shopping to do.” He whispered, his breath fanning my cheek. I shuddered and did as I was told. Just like I said, a crazy a*s day.



© 2011 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh god, it's sooooo intense. This is a best story of all time, a bit of sentence inconsistentcies, though. And sometimes the grammar is incorrect. Try commas in a series instead of and and and and and, but other than that AMAZING.
I like the long chapters, by the way, unlike most people. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I can't help but feel that was not her first kiss.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, only one chapter more and i see much more improvements! Its just getting more and more detailed and enteresting. Might wanna spellcheck though? Also, I love the long chapters. (:

Posted 12 Years Ago


damnnnnn

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ina
I love it. Aryel you are getting so good with your writing. Keep it up. love you, mami.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh god, it's sooooo intense. This is a best story of all time, a bit of sentence inconsistentcies, though. And sometimes the grammar is incorrect. Try commas in a series instead of and and and and and, but other than that AMAZING.
I like the long chapters, by the way, unlike most people. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

omg it is still getting better!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg i love this i cant stop reading

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree with Dark Angel, the story line is good. And the descriptions are getting better!! And I'm glad that you've tried to cram less into one chapter!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol... Poor poor girl... more typos but story line's still good. The descriptions are getting a lot better and things aren't moving as fast... It's good to slow things down... :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOW............. Just like all of your other writing...

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1418 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on December 14, 2009
Last Updated on September 2, 2011


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..