Girl-to-Girl Part One

Girl-to-Girl Part One

A Chapter by Pookie
"

Skyler and Allix made up, but can she really pick who she wants to be with? Could the end be near where her and Allix just get married or are we going to see Skyler and Hunter live happily ever after?

"

Girl " to " girl Part One

Sidney’s P.O.V Skyler texted me from Allix’s cell phone that he was going to drive her over after school. I blushed at the thought of Allix knowing where I lived. I texted her back an okay and gave her the address. She sent me a wink and I put my cell phone back into the pocket of my sweater and continued to write down what was on the board.

My classes went by quickly. After Skyler texted me that she was coming to my house later, everything turned into a blur. Well everything except lunch. My worst period. If Skyler was here she would be sitting with me, well her and Hunter, I never got picked on when she was here. But now that she’s not here, I doubted that Hunter was going to sit here without her. I sighed and walked into the lunch room with my blood red book bag.

“Hey!” A girl called. I knew she wasn’t talking to me so I just kept walking.

“You with the purple bangs!” She called with more detail this time. I froze. I looked up and met forest green eyes and a phony smile.

“M-me?” I whispered.

“Yeah! Who else?” She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

“W-what do you want?” I asked her quietly.

“Nothing just to tell you you’re the ugliest girl I’ve ever seen, since that new girl, Skymark, or whatever her name is.” She giggled and stared at me, her eyes alight. Then all of a sudden her happy expression fell.

“What did you say about Skyler, Jessica?” Hunter’s face came from behind me. I jumped and turned around and met his dark yellow eyes. I spun back at the girl that called me and Skyler ugly.

“I-I didn’t s-say anything, Hunt. N-nothing at all.” She stuttered. He put his right arm around my shoulders and bent until his cheek brushed mine. I felt my face heat up. I looked down.

“That’s right you didn’t. But now you are gonna say something. And you wanna know what that is?” He asked sweetly.

Jessica shook her head and looked down at her fingers and said, “W-what?” He chuckled low enough so that only I heard him.

“You’re going to apologize to Sid-baby here. And I’ll let Skyler know that you called her ugly.” He said. Jessica was in the middle of saying sorry to me, when Hunter announced he was going to tell Skyler. Her eyes shot up and were wide.

“N-no, d-don’t tell her. You don’t have to tell her a-anything.” She stuttered. Hunter’s right hand cupped my neck, my heart skipped a beat.

“So just say sorry to Sid and you can be on your way.” He said.

“I-I-I’m s-s-sorry Sidney.” Jessica said. Hunter nodded.

“Good. Now go get that stutter fixed.” He said. She glared at him and walked away. He chuckled and pulled away from me. My face was on fire. No boy has ever done that for me. I said in my head. I looked up at Hunter and he smiled down at me, it wasn’t his really happy smile, it was a sad smile. He told me what had happen between Allix, Skyler, and him during Study Hall. I felt for him. He really liked Skyler and to have her yanked away from him like that. I guess I do know what he feels like, I’ve been in love with Allix most of my life and never talked to him, never told him how much I liked him. I just stood in the shadows and to find out he was getting married to a human, just turned my world upside down.

“Let’s go get our food and go sit down.” He said grabbing my hand and pulled me toward the line for lunch. I blushed as I squeezed his hand, so I didn’t go falling to the floor, if I slipped.  We stood on line and got our trays. I took mostly fruit and salad, and some of the green Jell-O they had. Hunter got everything that had to do with meat and all things fattening. I smiled and shook my head as I grabbed a bottle of water and paid for my food. Hunter grabbed a soda and water and was right behind me with paying for his food.

“Come on.” Hunter called. I looked at him and saw he was walking toward a table filled with people. I opened my mouth to say people were sitting there.

“Don’t worry. They’ll move.” He said, answering my unasked question. I nodded and followed behind him. We arrived at the table, and it was filled with popular kids. I stood behind him.

“Hey, guys!” Hunter greeted. They all turned in his direction and glared at him.

“What do you want Hunter?” Blake Stanton asked.

“I just wanted you guys to know that me and Sid are going to be sitting here.” He said moving out of the way so they could see me. They all glared at us in disgust. Hunter chuckled and smiled at them. They all got up and walked away from the table.

“Thought they were going to put up a fight.” He said sitting in a chair. I copied and started to eat quietly.

“What’s up with you? Why you so quiet?” He asked me. I looked up and met his now light yellow eyes. I shrugged.

“I don’t know. It’s just that no one’s ever stuck up for me before, let alone a boy. And I’ve never eaten in front of a boy.” I told him. He looked at me like I was crazy or I grew another head.

“What are you talking about? You’ve eaten in front of me for two whole months!” He told me. I shook my head.

“But Skyler was there, so it changes things a lot. Now it’s just us. And it’s kind of weird.” I explained to him. He raised a brow.

“I still don’t understand.” He said. I sighed and mentally smacked my forehead.

“You should just stay pretty because using that little brain of yours isn’t working out for you.” I told him. He chuckled.

“I’m just saying how is it weird that it’s just us? We’re friends, right? So friends should be able to eat in front of each other.” He said. I shrugged.

“It’s just weird.” I said as I put a piece of melon in my mouth.

“You’re weird.” He said. I looked up and met his eyes.

“Thank you.” I said bowing my head in a short nod. He chuckled and shook his head.

“No problem.” He replied putting a piece of chicken breast in his mouth. I smirked and continued to eat.

“So you’re really quiet when Sky isn’t here.” He said. I glanced at him and saw he was watching me. I shrugged.

“Well yeah, she’s like the closest friend I have.” I told him.

“And what am I? Eye candy?!” He cried. I laughed. He chuckled and smiled.

“No. You’re Hunter Deadwood, Skyler’s best friend.” I told him. His expression fell; his eyes grew dark and sad.

“I-I’m sorry, if I said something wrong.” He shrugged.

“It’s really nothing you said. You said the truth; we’re best friends, that’s all we’re ever going to be. Even though I want to be more than friends.” He said looking down at the table with his soda. I opened my mouth to say something, to take it back, but I couldn’t. I nodded and continued to eat my lunch.

In the middle of the awkward silence between me and Hunter, he said, “He told me to stay away from her.” I lifted my gaze from my tray and looked into his eyes. He was thinking about that the whole time? I asked myself.

“Who?” I asked, already knowing who he was talking about.

“Allix. He told me to stay away from Skyler. But what if she wants to come back? He won’t hold her against her will, will he?” He whispered. He seemed so lost. He looked up and met my eyes.

“I don’t know, Hunt. I really don’t.” I told him. His gaze went back to the table and he continued to eat. When lunch was over Hunter was back to his normal loud, crazy-self, which I loved.

“Want me to walk you to class?” He asked. I looked up at him as he walked up beside me. I shrugged.

“We spent all of lunch together and you’re still quiet.” He said as he put his arm around my shoulders. I felt my face eat up. Demons aren’t my favorite creature, but Hunter’s grown on me. I don’t know how he doesn’t know what I am yet. It should be planted in that we’re completely different.

“So? I’m not just going to come out and tell you everything about me.” I told him. He chuckled and shook his head. His arm tightened around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

“Come on,” he whined. “Just give me some gossip to keep between me, myself and I.” I laughed and leaned into him.

“Okay, here you go. My favorite color is yellow.” I said pushing away from him and walked down the hall. He ran up to me and continued to walk beside me.

“Cool. My favorite color is purple.” He said putting his hand under my bangs and pulled them. I elbowed him away from me. He chuckled. I stopped in front of my English class. I turned and met yellow eyes. Is yellow my favorite color? I don’t think I even remember my favorite color. I said to myself.

“Okay this is me. You should get to class and stop skipping after lunch.” I said hitting him in the middle of his chest. He chuckled and nodded.

“Yes mom.” He said sarcastically.

“No problem my boy.” I laughed. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Come on!” I growled. I fixed my hair and glared up at Hunter, he was just staring at me.

“What?” I asked. He didn’t answer me. I waved my hand in front of his face until he finally blinked.

“What?” He asked.

“You were just staring at me for a while.” I told him.

“I was?” I nodded.

“I just zoned out. Sorry. Okay go to class. I’ll be here to pick you up to go to last period.” He said. Hunter bent and kissed the corner of my mouth. I jumped back. What the f**k was that? I asked myself. I was about to scream at him, but he was already down the hall going to class, or at least I hoped so. I shook my head and walked into class.

Hunter kept his promise, once I walked out of class his was right there, standing by the door waiting for me. I smiled up at him.

“Come on, where to?” he asked putting his arm around my shoulders. I told him I had art. He walked me to art with little convocation. Then I remembered. I stopped walking and hit him. He looked at me like I had gone crazy.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“Uhm, I don’t know. For almost kissing me earlier!” I hissed. His eyes widened.

“I-I almost kissed you?” he asked. I nodded.

“Yeah when you left me last period!” I told him.

“I’m sorry. I thought I kissed you cheek.” He said. I looked into his eyes and seemed really sorry. I nodded and started walking to art. Hunter ran up next to me and we walked in silence.

“Sid,” he called. I looked up from the floor and met golden eyes.

“Huh?” I said looking back down.

“What are you doing after school?” He asked. I froze. Skyler told me to promise her that I wouldn’t tell Hunter she’s coming to my house. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Go home and study. I have a big test coming up on Monday.” I told him. He nodded.

“Kay. Sounds boring.” He said. I shook my head and hit him playfully. He chuckled. We walked in silence the rest of the way.

“Hey Sid, if Skyler was keeping something from me, you would tell me right?” He asked. God damn DEMONS! Always have to ask questions. I shrugged.

“Well if she doesn’t want you to know for your own safety I wouldn’t tell you.” I said, keeping my face plain and bored. He nodded.

“Okay.” He said. We stopped in front of the art room.

“See you later, I’ll call you later.” He said. I nodded. He ruffled my hair and walked away. God damn demons. Always so annoying! They say their above humans and vampires and all but when a human comes along they fall hard for them. Good thing I’m not a demon. I walked into the art room and got started on my project. I sat by myself, like always and did my work.

The bell rang and I put my stuff away and left. I got in my car and went home and got ready for Skyler to come over.

 

Skyler’s P.O.V I was sitting in the living room with Allix, Leylia and Jason watching TV. It was like nothing happened. I smiled to myself and snuggled closer to Allix on the couch. He tightened his hold on me. I looked at the clock and it was three o’clock. I pulled away from Allix and went upstairs, with him following behind me.

“What’s the matter?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Nothing,” I said. “I just have to get clothes so you can take me to Sid’s house. Schools out. I need clothes don’t I? Or do you want me to sleep naked?” I walked into the room and walked over to the closet. Allix grabbed my hand.

“Well that wouldn’t be a bad idea if you did that here.” He said as he bent and kissed me. My heart skipped a beat. I smirked and hit him as I pulled away and got my clothes. Allix got me Jason’s back pack. I put all my stuff in there and sighed.

“Here.” Allix said. I turned and found him holding Mr. Bears out to me. I looked up into his eyes.

“He’s been keeping the nightmares away from me when I was alone.” He told me. I smiled and walked to him. I put my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m sorry I left. But I need to get something’s straightened out okay? I’ll come back.” I said. He pulled away and looked down at me.

“You look really pretty with longer hair.” He voiced. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“Think it makes me look like a little kid.” I expressed. He bent and our lips met again, my blood pumped through my veins at top speed. I pulled away quickly and felt completely okay. I went up on my tip toes and our lips met again and my head started to swim as my heart rate sped up and my stomach did flips. I haven’t felt like this at all towards him.

“No.” He said shaking his head. “I think it makes you look beautiful. And I have something to pull.” He tugged a lock of my hair, I smirked. I kissed him again and my body started acting up again.

“There’s something wrong with me.” I said. He looked at me like I was crazy.

“What do you mean?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know! When I kiss you my heart beats really fast, my stomach does flips and my head swims. I think I’m sick.” I said pouting. Allix chuckled.

“What’s so funny? I’m sick! How is that funny?” I said hitting him.

“Ow!” He said. I went to hit him again but he grabbed my hands and turned me around so I was hugging myself. He put his arms over mine so I didn’t swing at him again. He bent until his lips were at my ear.

“There’s nothing wrong with you babe. You’re not sick. That’s normal.” He nipped my ear lobe. A shiver tore down my spine.

“How?” I hissed. He chuckled.

“Because it’s love.” He told me. I froze. Love? I asked myself. I shook my head and pulled away from him.

“I have to get going.” I said grabbing my bag and Mr. Bears. Allix nodded and went down stairs and started the car. Because it’s love. His voice echoed in my head.

“Love, huh?” I said out loud. I chuckled and shook my head. I went down stairs and said bye to Jason and Leylia.

“You’re coming back right?” Leylia asked when I hugged her. I giggled and nodded. I pulled away from her and smiled, she smiled back. Jason pushed her out the way and trapped me in a bear hug. I laughed.

“You sure you’re coming back? How long are you going to be gone?” He asked. I chuckled and shook my head as I pulled away.

“I don’t know, have something’s that I need to think over. I won’t be gone that long.” I told him. He smiled and nodded, understandingly.

“Gonna miss you guys.” I said.

“Gonna miss you too.” They both said at the same time. I laughed.

“Later.” I said and walked out of the house to the car. I got in and put my seatbelt on. I turned to Allix and smiled. He smiled back and drove down the drive way.

“I’m going to get you a cell phone.” He blurted out. I turned and looked at him with wide eyes.

“Why?” I asked.

“So I can keep in touch with you. It’s hot using somebody else phone and texting dirty things to each other and then not deleting the messages when you’re done.” He said. I laughed and shook my head. “I just want to have my way to you without having anyone stand in the way.”

“If I say no you’re going to get me one anyway, right?” I asked. He smirked.

“You know me so well.” He said. I shook my head.

“I’ll come by tomorrow and give it to you. Or would you like it if I drove you and Sid to school?” He asked. I shrugged.

“Drive me to work, with goodbye kisses and you’ve got yourself a deal.” I said with a flirty smirk. He chuckled and returned it.

“I think I can do that.” He said. I giggled.

“I should by a car.” I said out loud.

“I’ll buy you one of those too.” He told me. I shook my head.

“You’re buying me a phone that’s more than enough. I’m buying myself a car.” I told him.

“No, I’m going to buy you both.” I glared at him.

“Can I buy something with my money?” I whined. He chuckled.

“Yeah.” He told me. I waited for an answer. When he didn’t tell me I turned on the radio and started to sing along with the first song that came on. I sat back and closed my eyes and listened to the music quietly as Allix drove to Sid’s house.

“I’m gonna buy an IPod.” I said and looked at Allix from the corner of my eye. He shrugged and nodded.

“Yeah that’d be cool.” He said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“I’ll probably go with Sid to the mall tomorrow before work and get me one.” I said and closed my eyes again. I had a feeling like I was suppose to talk to somebody today, well later.

“When you get home tell Jason to call me.” I said. Allix looked at me from the corner of his eye with a confused look.

“Okay.” He replied. Sidney lived a little far; well pass all the stores and the mall. Allix stopped in front of a small house; it reminded me my old house back home. I wonder how mom and dad are doing. I said to myself. I turned to Allix.

“Next week can we fly my parents out? I miss them.” I asked Allix. He smiled and nodded.

“Yeah. We could do that. Have like a family gathering. I’ll tell my parents, have them come over with my other brothers. See if my a*****e of a brother Jean can come down and try and be part of the family.” He said. I laughed.

“Okay. Then that week is when I’ll be back for good.” I said with a smile. Allix smiled back and nodded.

“Okay, this is your stop.” He said.

“Walk me to the door.” I said and got out with all my stuff. He followed me and grabbed my bag for me, I held Mr. Bears. We both walked up to the door, I rang the bell and stood there. Allix put his arm around my shoulders and let me lean against him. I looked up at him.

“Why are you so tall?” I asked. He chuckled and shrugged; he looked down and met my eyes.

“Why are you so short?” He asked. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know, I take after my mother.” I told him.

“Well I take after my father.” He replied. I giggled and nodded. That feeling that I had was overwhelming, like this important date was coming up. I looked up at Allix and just stared at him.

“Your birthday is coming up isn’t it?” I asked. He looked down at me with a surprised look and nodded.

“How’d you know?” He questioned. I shrugged.

“Just a feeling.” I said. The door opened and there stood a boy that I didn’t recognized. Allix glared at him.

“What do you want?” He asked. I glared at him.

“Is Sidney here?” I asked. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

“Sid! People!” He said and walked away from the door and walked into a room.

“Okay, I’ll see you later to pick you up for work.” Allix told me. I nodded. I turned and took my bag and gave him a hug. He smirked down at me. He bent until our lips met and my body started to act us again. I kissed him back. Someone cleared their throat. I jumped and pulled away. Sidney was standing in the doorway now with a blush covering her whole face. I blushed myself.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. She nodded.

“Hey Sid.” Allix greeted her.

“H-hey Allix.” She replied. I chuckled.

“Okay, I’ll see you later.” Allix said and kissed me briefly and left. I walked into the house and sighed. The moment the door closed I lost it.

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SID!” I yelled. She jumped and looked at me like I had lost my mind.

“What are you talking about?” She asked. I leaned back against the door and slid to the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and sighed.

“I don’t know what to do. I have so much s**t on my mind that I can’t think straight.” I told her. She knelt down beside me and put her hand on my shoulder.

“Come on; let’s go upstairs to my room and talk.” She said. I nodded and got up and we went upstairs. Sid’s room reminded me of my room back home. God I miss home. I said to myself.

“What’s wrong?” Sid asked. I walked over to her bed and just collapsed onto it. I sighed.

“I think I love him.” I blurted. She came and sat down next to me.

“Who?” She asked me.

“Allix, I-I think. I don’t know. Hunter might be right up there with him, but Hunter’s my best friend.” I told her.

“Oh.” Was all she said. We sat there in silence for a little and it was comfortable. No one bothering me, no one demanding I tell them something, just quiet.

Sidney’s P.O.V I sat on the bed next to Sky, we just sat there. She loves Allix. What can I do? She’s my best friend. I’m not going to hurt her. I didn’t know what to do, how to say anything it was kind of awkward. I looked around my room, trying to not to look at Skyler.

“Sid you like Allix right? What would you do to tell him?” Skyler asked out of nowhere. I turned and looked at her with wide eyes; I could feel the blush fill my cheeks instantly. I shook my head.

“I-I don’t like A-Allix.” I stuttered. Skyler sat up and looked at me.

“Really? Sid stop lying. I notice that every time he walks into a room you blush and look down at the floor. I even saw you when he said hi to you a little while ago.” She said. God she can read me like a book! Damn HUMAN! I gazed into her eyes and broke. DAMNIT!

I sighed and looked down at the floor in defeat. “Yeah I like him.” She smiled and hugged me. I looked at her with surprise.

“You’re not mad at me?” I had to ask. Sky pulled away and shook her head.

“Why would I be mad? Did you kiss him?” She asked, her green eyes turning dark. I looked at her with wide eyes and shook my head.

“No! I would never. No matter how much I want to. I would never kiss him. He’s yours Sky. I don’t want to mess up our friendship over a boy.” I told her. She smiled and hugged me again.

“Sid?” She called. I glanced up and met her light green eyes.

“Yeah.” I responded.

“Who the hell was that boy that answered the door?” She asked. I smiled to myself.

“My little brother.” I told her. She nodded.

“But he doesn’t look anything like you.” She said. I nodded.

“He’s my step brother. I live here with my step dad and him.” I explained to her. She nodded understanding now.

“That’s cool.” She said.

“Sorta.” I mumbled. Skyler got off the bed and grabbed her bag full of clothes. She turned and met my gaze.

“I gotta get ready for work, got to be there by five thirty, or Rick has a heart attack.” She stated. I nodded and told her where the bathroom was. When she came back she was wearing a nice black tank top that fit her tightly and showed off her chest, the neck like was low but not really low. She had put on a pair of tight purple skinny jeans and her black and purple converse. Her hair was in a cute messy bun and her makeup was pretty to. She didn’t put on to much or to little, she looked perfect. Now I see why Allix has fallen for the girl. I said to myself.

“You look really pretty.” I told her with a smile.

Skyler’s P.O.V “You look really pretty.” Sid told me with a smile. Her eyes were dark and they held something behind them. I shook it off and smiled back. What’s wrong with Sid? Don’t worry about it. You know she wouldn’t want you to worry about her. Yeah I know but still. Shut up and go to work. I have to wait for Allix. The moment I thought his name the doorbell rang.

“Thank you Sid. Want to come? I’m sure Rick won’t mind if I brought another pretty girl with me.” I told her. She gave me a small smile and shook her head.

“No I’ll stay here. Tell Allix I said ‘hi’.” She told me. I looked at her for a minute and nodded. I hugged her goodbye and went down stairs. Allix was waiting in the doorframe.

“Why didn’t he call me?” I asked looking toward the living room where the music and commercials came from.

“Cause I told him not to.” Allix said. I turned back to him and shook my head. He chuckled and bent and kissed my cheek. I felt my face heat up instantly.

“You look very pretty.” He said. I smiled and looked myself over.

“Thank you.” I replied.

“You’re welcome. Come on before you’re late.” He told me. I nodded and we walked to the car. I got in and put on my seatbelt and sighed.

“Here.” Allix said. I turned and found he was holding out a phone out to me.

“I thought you were going to get it tomorrow?” I said. He shook his head and thrust the phone at me; I rolled my eyes and took it. It was a Black berry. Allix turned on the light in the car so I could inspect it. It was in black and purple. It was cute. I turned it around and on the back was a picture of me and him. I looked up at him with my mouth open.

“Where did this picture come from?” I asked. I looked back down at it again and it was me and him in school. I was leaning against my locker and Allix was bent over me, we were kissing. My face was red. I was cupping the side of his face that you couldn’t see; my other hand that was closest to the camera was knotted in his long black and red hair and you could see my engagement ring. He had his arms around my waist and held me to him. Our eyes were closed by I knew his eyes were really light like they always were when we kissed.

“W-who took this picture?” I asked, forgetting my question before. I looked away from the picture and looked up at Allix, he was watching me.

“I asked Nicholas to take it.” He told me. I looked back down and nodded. I don’t remember any flashes. Or hearing any cameras going off. I said to myself. I shook my head and started to mess with the phone as Allix started to drive off toward my job.

The only contacts I had were Allix, Leylia and Jason. I could receive e-mails so I set that up and reminded myself to send pictures of the ring to Ms. Gonzalez. I held my hand out and took a picture; the flash was bright and blinded me. I rubbed my eyes and reviewed the picture, the quality was really good. I smiled and took another picture. I attached them to a really long e-mail and sent it to Ms. Gonzalez.

“Who you’re texting?” Allix asked. I jumped forgetting he was there. He laughed and stopped at a red light. I looked up at him.

“Just e-mailing Ms. Gonzalez about the ring and telling her how I’m doing.” I told him. He nodded and turned back to the red light that is now green. Ms. Gonzalez got back to me quickly.

     Hey! I’m so happy to FINALLY hear from you. And OMG!!! That ring is soooo cute! I wish some random hot guy would just propose to me.  You got it lucky. I’ve been good. All these kids are pissing me off, like always. And nothing’s changed. I miss you soooo much Sky! And I can’t believe you have guys falling over you! See I told you, you were a pretty girl. But noooo you wanna be a pain in the a*s and not think so. Send me a pic of you and your soon to be husband.

I smiled to myself. She hasn’t changed a bit. The car had stopped. I looked up and found we were in front of the bar. I got out and Allix followed. I leaned against the car and looked up at the sky, the sun was setting and casted the baby blue sky into a golden hue of pinks, purples, reds and oranges. It was really beautiful. Allix came around and stood in front of me. I looked down at my new phone and back up at him.

“So this is where I give you that goodbye kiss.” He said with a flirty smirk. My stomach danced and I couldn’t help but return the smirk. He bent and kissed me, my face heated the moment our lips met. I put my arms around his neck and deepened it.

“GOD DAMNIT SKY! GET THE F**K IN HERE!” Rick called. I flipped him off and continued to kiss Allix. It felt so good, I felt happy and I didn’t want to let that go. I pulled away, panting. I put my forehead on his and got my breath back.

“Ms. Gonzalez wants a picture of us.” I told him. He nodded.

“RICK!!” I called. He popped his head out.

“WHAT THE F**K DO YOU WANT?!” He called back. I waved him over. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He walked up to us.

“What do you want?” He sighed. I smiled and held out my phone.

“What?” He asked.

“Can you take a picture of me and Allix?” I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy.

“Are you being for real?” He hissed. I nodded.

“Yes I am. I’ll even take overtime for this. Just take the f*****g PICTURE!” I growled. He rolled his eyes and lifted the phone up so it was facing me and Allix. I put my arms around Allix’s waist and held him close to me; he put his arms around my shoulders and put the side of his face on the top of my head. I sighed and smiled, I pulled one of my arms away and held it out in front of us and stuck the middle finger out at the camera. Allix chuckled and that’s when Rick took the picture.

“There.” He said and handed back the phone. I looked at the picture and couldn’t help but smile. Allix looked at the phone and laughed. I leaned into him and hugged him.

“Okay, I’ll be here to pick you up.” He told me and kissed my temple. He turned to Rick and nodded. “What time does she come out? Since she’s doing overtime.”

“Around eleven.” He told Allix. Allix nodded and caught my chin in his hand and made me turn and face him. His lips crushed mine for a brief second and he pulled away.

“Bye.” He breathed against my face. I tried not to kiss him again. I nodded.

“Later.” I said and walked to the bar. I walked into the bar and Rick threw my apron at me. I looked at him and he glared at me. I smiled and blew him a kiss. Over the past two months me and Rick have gotten real close, like brother and sister. He was awesome.

“Now get the f**k to work!” He growled. I giggled and got to work. Rick taunted and yelled at me. I just giggled and did my job, well still multiple jobs. When I was on my break I sat at the bar drinking a nice tall glass of water.

“So what’s up with you and Allix? That’s the first time I’ve seen him bring you to work in like two going on three months.” Rick said as he wiped down the counter. I turned and looked at him. I shrugged.

“I-I don’t know Rick. Hunter, the other guy, he’s really sweet, cute, kind and fun. But Allix we always fight, we’re always at each other’s throats, but when we aren’t I have so much fun with him, he’s sweet, kind, cute, smart, an a*****e, stubborn, and I just seem to know him so much more. I feel like I love both of them the same way.” I explained to him. He nodded.

“Well who do you get butterflies with more?” He asked. I looked into his eyes, not understanding his reasoning. I shrugged.

“Allix.” I told him. He nodded.

“Who do you love kissing?” He asked. I rose a brow at him.

“Allix.” I said. But this time the mere mention of his name after that question made my face heat and my stomach flop.

“Okay. Who can you see yourself with?” He questioned. I looked away from him and thought. I have no idea. I told myself. I shook my head and looked up into his light green eyes.

“I-I don’t know.” I told him. He looked at me like he wanted to beat the s**t out of me. “What?” He shook his head and started to clean some cups. I sighed and turned around and looked out into the bar. There were a lot of people here, most came to see me sing, if I sang they bought drinks, if I served them food, they left wonderful tips, if I did anything here they paid a lot. Most of them waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

They knew when they saw me sitting at the bar I was on break. I took my cup of water and finished it. A couple of guys came up to the bar and ordered drinks. I turned and told Rick to fill me up. They looked at me, eye humping me. I rolled my eyes. I got this daily when I worked. I update my wardrobe and guys are just falling all over me.

“You drinking, honey?” One of them asked me. I twisted so I was facing them.

“Excuse me?” I said. The one that spoke smirked and walked over to me and sat in the seat in front of me.

“I asked if you’re drinking.” He asked. I rolled my eyes and took my glass of water and drank it in one gulp. I stood up and climbed over the counter and grabbed my apron.

“What the f**k Sky?” Rick growled. I blew him a kiss. I put my hands on the counter and looked back at the guys.

“What can I get you?” I asked with a smile on my face. They all looked at me like I grew a second head.

“You work here?” They asked. I nodded.

“What can I get you?” I asked again. They ordered their drinks and I went out to take food orders from the rest of the people I had waiting.

At around ten I got up on stage and started singing, Rick told me to put a little tip jar on stage with me so I could get paid there too. I didn’t want to but he insisted. Now when I leave I have about three hundred to five hundred dollars. I liked it but I just felt like I was taking money from the customers. I sang for about half an hour and then went into the back and got my things to clean the tables and floor. When the last customer left it was just me, Rick and the rest of the staff.

“I’m looking as all or nothing, babe it’s you and I.” I sang as I mopped the floor. “With you I know that, I’m good for something. So let’s go give it a try. We got our backs against the ocean. It’s just us against the world!”

“Hey! Britney!” Rick called from behind me. I jumped and turned to face him.

“What!” I growled. He chuckled.

“Your boyfriend’s here to pick you up. Get the f**k out.” He told me. I looked up at the clock and saw it was eleven twenty. I glared at Rick.

“What?” He asked.

“You tell me twenty minutes late!” I yelled. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

“He just got here so bite me b***h.” He said. I couldn’t help but smirk. I shook my head and started to put the cleaning supplies back.

“Your mother.” I said. Rick laughed.

“Don’t I know it!” He said. I laughed with him and got my things.

“Hey don’t forget your tips you w***e.” He said. I laughed and shook my head. I walked toward the stage and got my tips. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and left. My phone started to go crazy as walked out of the bar. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it, it read, Allix. I rose a brow and pressed the button with the green phone on it and put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” I answered. I was already in the parking lot; there was no sign of Allix anywhere.

“It works. Good.” His voice came from the other side of the phone. It was completely dark outside, the closest light was across the street and it didn’t reach this far. The hair on my arms and back of my neck stood on end.

“W-where are you?” I whispered.

“I’m in the store across the street. Just stay in the light of the bar and I’ll be over in a second.” He said and hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and took a deep breath and closed my eyes, when I opened them I saw something move from the corner of my eye. I jumped and took a step back, tripping over my feet, I fell on my butt. I looked around, my heart in my a*s. A scurrying sound came from my left; I yelped and jumped to my right, still on the floor. I quickly got up from the floor and stood there, trying not to scream. I bit my lip. I looked down and played with my fingers so I didn’t look around and start seeing things.

“Allix where are you!” I whispered. I took a deep breath. The darkness felt like it was swallowing me, like I was being taken over. I glanced up and looked across the street, there was no one coming out of a store. I dug my phone out of my pocket not noticing that I was hyperventilating. I closed my eyes and opened them and gazed into the screen of my phone, the blinding back light made me feel so much better.

The phone beeped. I looked through my phone and found I had an e-mail. It was from Ms. Gonzalez.

       Awwwww! You guys look so cute together. And you actually look happy Sky. I know you don’t want to hear it. But you do. So when’s the big date? Will I get to see you before the wedding? Am I invited? Call me.

She left me her number, well her cellphone number and house number. I smiled at all her questions. I wrote her back, telling her that I’m flying my parents up and I want her to come with them. And that I don’t know when the date is going to be. And of course she’s invited. I called her while I waited for Allix. She picked up on the third ring.

“Hello?” Her voice was filled with annoyance. I smiled and giggled.

“Who the f**k is this?” She growled.

“It’s your favorite ex-student b***h!” I said. She laughed.

“Hey Sky!” I could hear the smile in her voice.

“Hey Ms. G. What’s up?” I asked. She sighed happily.

“Nothing, kid. Just missing you. Work sucks now that your gone.” She told me. I chuckled.

“Yeah tell me about it. I got a job.” I told her.

“Really? That’s cool. Where at?” She asked. I told her where I worked and she seemed to approve. I told her about everything while I waited for Allix. The phone beeped. I pulled it away from my ear and it said incoming call: Allix. I sighed.

“Ms. G. Can you hold on, that’s Allix.” I told her.

“Yeah, kid I’ll hold.” She said. I nodded and pressed the talk button.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey.” He greeted.

“Where the f**k are you! I’ve been standing here forever! You know I’m afraid of the dark! How can you make me stand here!” I growled.

“I know. I know. I’m coming now. I see you.” He said. I looked up and saw someone walking across the street. I pouted and hung up. I switched back to Ms. Gonzalez.

“Hello?” I called.

“Yeah. So what happened?” She asked.

“Nothing he’s just had me standing here for a while knowing I don’t like the dark.” I replied.

She laughed. “Well guess he’s been a bad boyfriend hasn’t he?” I shook my head.

“You have no idea.” I told her. She chuckled.

She yawned. “Well I’m gonna let you go kid. You called while I was at work.”

“Well you could have told me that!” I growled.

“Na, I was on lunch break anyways. Nice hearin’ from ya.” She said. I shook my head and couldn’t help but laugh.

“God you suck.” I told her. She laughed and hung up. I laughed and put the phone back in my pocket. I looked up and there he was finally walking towards me. I stood there with my arms folded over my chest, glaring at him. A random wind blew and practically chilled me. I shivered and hugged myself.

When he finally reached me I hit him. He looked at me like I went crazy. I glared at him.

“What the f**k!” I hissed.

“What?” He said.

“Where the hell were you?” I asked.

“I was at the store. Like I said. I was buying something.” He told me. I looked at him through narrow eyes.

“You think I’m lying? Look I bought this.” He said and showed me the bag he had with him and what was in it. It was an IPod. I looked up at him with a raise brow.

“But you already have an IPod.” I said. He nodded and shrugged. I shook my head and started to walk away from him.

“Skyler. Where are you going?” He asked following behind me.

“I’m not taking that from you. I told you already I wanted to buy something for myself!” I yelled. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. I didn’t look at him.

“Sky look at me.” I shook my head.

“Sky, please look at me. I’m sorry I upset you but I was talking to Rick earlier and he told me that you were working so hard and everything and I wanted to get it for you as a gift for all your hard work. Please take it.” He said. I tried to pull away from him but my hand never moved from his. I shook my head.

“Please, Sky. Just take it. You don’t have to use it, give it to Sidney.” He told me. I looked then, he really was sorry. His baby blue eyes were a dark blue. He pulled me toward him and hugged me, he held me in his arms for what seemed like a long time.

“I’m sorry I upset you. The day you left me I promised myself I would never anger you again.” He whispered into the top of my head.

“You have nothing to do with that. I’m just an angry person.” I whispered into his chest. He chuckled.

Sidney’s P.O.V I stood in my room when Skyler left. I just sat on my bed looking at the door. I sighed. I guess I have a better chance with Hunter than with Allix at this moment. I said to myself, I sighed again and laid back on my bed looking up at the ceiling. A couple of minutes after Skyler left the front door opened and closed. I shot up and looked at my open door. I jumped up and ran to close it but wasn’t fast enough. My father came stomping in.

“What the f**k Sid!” He roared. I quickly moved to the other side of my bed, putting it between us.

“What?” I whispered. His dark brown eyes a light with anger.

“How dare you invite a human into this house and think you can get away with it!” He growled.

“She’s my friend! She asked if she could stay here for a while and I said yes!” I yelled. He was in front of me in seconds. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me little girl!” He said and slapped me, sending me flying into my closet. I gasped and fell to the floor. I shot up to my feet and glared at him.

“I don’t want her back in this house.” He growled.

“No. She’s staying!” I roared. I went at him and pushed him into the opposite wall in my room. His eyes held fire. He grabbed me by my throat and threw me back. I landed on my bed; I sat up and met his dark brown eyes.

“She has four days. After four days I kill her and you. Understand!” He hissed. I nodded and looked down at the floor, tears stung my eyes. He stomped out and went downstairs to his room. Why couldn’t he just have died when she did? Why did he have to live! I hate all of them! For years I’ve been getting kicked around far too damned long! I yelled in my head.

Skyler’s P.O.V “I love you.” He said. I didn’t say anything back and he seemed fine with that. He held me for a little while longer then let me go.

“Come on, let’s get you back to Sid’s house.” He said pulling away from me. I nodded. We walked toward the car and Allix opened my door for me. I got in and he walked around and copied me. We drove in silence. I started to hum the song I was singing back in the bar.

“I’m looking as all or nothing, babe it’s you and I.” I sang out loud. “With you I know that, I’m good for something. So let’s go give it a try. We got our backs against the ocean. It’s just us against the world.”

“I like that song.” Allix said when he stopped at a red light. I looked up at him.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded.

“Yeah. You know that should be our song.” He said. I looked at him with wide eyes, a blush found its way onto my face.

“O-our w-what?” I stuttered. Allix chuckled. He bent until our lips were centimeters apart.

“Our song.” He said and kissed me. My blush deepened as he continued to press his lips to mine. When he pulled away I just stared at him.

“I-I was thinking about ‘Only one in color’, by Trapt.” I said. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and nodded after thinking about it.

“Okay, then that’s our song. But I dedicate ‘All or nothing’ to you.” He told me. I didn’t think my blush could deepen anymore but it did. I looked down at my lap until we got to Sidney’s house.

“We’re here.” He said. I looked up and nodded. I got out the car quickly, not meeting his eyes. Allix got out the car and walked me to the door. He held out the bag with the IPod in it. I glared up at him from behind my eyelashes.

He shrugged. “Use it, don’t use it. I don’t care.” I took the bag and looked down at the floor. Did I ring the doorbell? I asked myself.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow morning, love.” He said and bent and kissed me. I kissed back and felt him smirk. He put his arms around me and placed them on my hips and pulled me toward him. I put my hands on his chest and couldn’t help but lean back a little so that he could be over me. His tongue played with mine, we played tag and what felt like hide and go seek. I felt myself smile, big as we continued to kiss. My stomach flipped, my brain flopped, and my heart felt like it was going to leap from my chest any minute.

A bell went off. I jumped and pulled away and looked around. Allix put his face in the crook of my neck and nipped at the skin there. I sighed and blinked for what felt like the first time today.

“W-where did that come from?” I asked remembering that a bell went off.

“Nothing, I just rang the doorbell.” He told me. I nodded and held him to me. Allix kissed up my neck and found my lips again. I closed my eyes quickly and put my fingers through his hair.

“S-Skyler.” Sidney’s voice came from my right. I jerked away from Allix and met violet eyes that looked hurt and in need of a friend.

“H-hey Sid.” I greeted. She gave me a small smile and nodded toward Allix.

“Hey Sid. Sorry for keeping her longer than necessary. She’s all yours now.” He told her. She nodded. Allix caught my chin in his hand and turned my face so I could look him in the eyes. I smiled and he smiled back. He bent and our lips met for a second and he pulled away and I finally came back down to earth.

“I’ll come pick you two up tomorrow. Night.” He said. I waved goodbye as he walked down to the car and drove away. I turned around and Sidney was crying.

“Sid what happened?” I asked.



© 2011 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
This chapter and the next are going to be one and the same. I just didn't want this chapter to be REALLY REALLY long. Sorry it took me sooooo long to get it done. I've been having an off week. Enjoy hope you guys like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Okay first off: yay they made up!! :D second off, I really hope hunter and Sidney get together and leave allix and skylar to be a happy couple(: sorry if I spelled a name wrong, it's midnight but I just HAD to read the new chap which by the way was awesome :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

yay her and allix! but uh oh tht girls dad:-/

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ugh. Girl, do I need to give you a lesson in English? Sentence structure, grammar, word choice! Use your wonderful brain darlin'. Anyway, I love the title... Gets a girl thinkin' ;) lol ^_^

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I kinda feel sorry for Sidney :/
All in all this chapter was AWESOME I saw a few mistakes but not many. I shall contuine to read. This is the first book on writerscafe that I actually kept reading x]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great chapter. Just remember, before you have SIdney going all ga-ga for Hunter, that Jason had a vision of Sidney in one of the chapters. Idkk. Was just thinking about that. Great chapter... I would write more but I'm unbelievably pissed off right now. Sorry.

--Blood

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Okay first off: yay they made up!! :D second off, I really hope hunter and Sidney get together and leave allix and skylar to be a happy couple(: sorry if I spelled a name wrong, it's midnight but I just HAD to read the new chap which by the way was awesome :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

974 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on September 10, 2011


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Supposed Date Supposed Date

A Chapter by Pookie