Demons & Murders

Demons & Murders

A Chapter by Pookie
"

Allix is a vampire, Hunter's a Demon? Is Sidney a witch? And what about my parents? Are they goblins? And what really happened to Sidney's mother?

"

Demons & Murders

Hunter’s P.O.V  I stood there, watching her leave, her battered back toward me as she ran up the steps. Get the F**K AWAY, y-you monster! Her voice echoed in my head. I felt tears fill my eyes, yes true tears. I’ve never cried in all my years, but today. I never thought I could cry. But this human, this woman, Skyler Tosh, she’s taught me a lot of things I thought I could never do. The first one is to love.

I looked down at my hands, well what I thought were my hands and shook my head. “I didn’t want you to see this. I-I wouldn’t want you to be afraid of me.” I said mostly to myself. Footsteps sounded on the stairs and I looked up and looked into my brothers’ face. He didn’t look scared, he looked like he accepted me like this, not matter what.

“Hey, bro.” He said softly walking over to me.

“Hey.” I said hearing the tears in my voice. Andrew sat down next to me and looked around; when he saw the blood on the coffee table he looked up and met my eyes. I still hadn’t changed back to my normal form, when things like this happened I didn’t change back for a while.

“So,” Andrew mumbled looking around the room. “I saw Skyler.”

I looked up into his green eyes. I was about to ask him how she looked, but I already knew the answer. Scared shitless and wanted nothing to do with this house anymore.

“What happened?” He asked me. I shook my head.

“I-I got angry and I transformed in front of her.” I told him. He shook his head and leaned close so his shoulder bumped my bicep. I looked down at him, and he was staring down at my tail.

“What are you looking at?” I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. Andrew bent down and grabbed my tail, it moved trying to get out of his grasp. I smirked and pushed his shoulder lightly. He chuckled and shook his head again.

Then it got quiet as he dropped my tail and looked down at the floor. He went to say something, but nothing came out. He took a deep breath and tried again. "So what are you going to do?" He said softly. I shrugged, not really know what I was going to do.

"First things first." I said. Andrew looked up at me. "I'm hungry." Andrew broke out laughing.

“What? You think I can eat on an empty stomach?” I told him. Andrew chuckled and shook his head.

“No, you can’t.” He told me.

 

Jason’s P.O.V I got to Skyler as fast as I could without drawing attention to myself. I found her leaning against a store wall, on the verge of falling over. It had started to rain harder when I left the house and drove over here. Her clothes were soaked with blood and rain. Are you there yet? Leylia asked. Yeah I’m here. I told her. I parked the car across from where Sky was and got out.

“Skyler.” I called to her. She lazily looked up, her eyes were dull and she looked really pale. I hurried across the street and looked down at her; the smell of blood was really strong. I picked her up and marched back over to the car.

“Jason,” she whispered. I looked down at her pale white face and nodded.

“Yeah I’m here, little sis.” I told her. The side of her mouth perked up into a small smile and she snuggled closer to me.

“Let’s get you home and fixed up.” I told her. She nodded and didn’t seem to breathe for a while.

“Skyler?” I called shaking her a little.

“Hmm?” She answered back. I sighed. Get one of the guest bedrooms ready. She’s been hurt really badly. I told Leylia. She didn’t say anything back, which was a good sign. I got Skyler in the car and got in myself.

“I don’t want to mess up the leather.” She mumbled. I glared at her from the corner of my eye.

“Listen girl, f**k the leather. I’m getting you back to the house.” I told her. She half smiled again and I drove off.

What felt like hours on the road back to the house, was only minutes. I moved with inhuman speed to get Skyler out of the rain and into the house. Leylia was waiting for me in one of the third floor guest bedrooms. The room was small, but big enough to do what we needed to do.

 

Allix’s P.O.V I was having a good time with Sidney. She was funny, kind of shy at moments, and really interesting. We talked about Skyler most of the time we were eating. She told me Skyler was her first best friend and it was kind of funny, because Sid was Skyler’s first best friend too. Those two were made for each other.

“Allix.” Sidney called. I looked up from my food and met her purple eyes.

“Yeah, what’s wrong? Is the food not good?” I asked. She shook her head.

“No, it’s really good, really, really good.” She told me.

“So what is it?” I asked again. She stared into my eyes for a couple of seconds before sighing.

“You really don’t remember do you?” She asked.

“What are you talking about? What should I be remembering?” I questioned her.

She sighed and shook her head. “You don’t remember me beyond this point.” Sidney said.

“No I don’t.” I told her sipping some water. She nodded and looked down at her plate, sadness admitted from her. Then it hit me, her purple eyes, were kind of familiar. She was a little girl that would come to our house a lot when I was younger. Her hair was shorter but she let I grow out over the years. I didn’t know she wasn’t a human.

“Wait, now I do. You’re Vienna’s daughter right?” I asked her. She looked up from her plate with a small sad smile on her face.

“Yeah, her lame excuse for a daughter anyway.” Sid said. I shook my head.

“No. You’re not. How’s your mom?” I asked. Her expression turned sad and angry.

“She’s dead.” Sid replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She shook her head with a tight smile on her face.

“No, it’s fine, she deserved it.” I didn’t say anything for a while, neither did she. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. When we finished I asked her if she wanted desert.

“Yeah, brownie and some ice-cream?” She asked softly. I smirked and ordered her the desert and got myself a sundae.

“So, how’s your dad?” I asked. She glared down at the table.

“He’s okay. Just wish he was in the same place my mother was.” Sid growled.

“Okay.” I said looking around awkwardly.

“I’m sorry I’m being a downer.” She said smiling brightly at me. I smiled back and shrugged.

“It’s alright. I’m already use to this kind of behavior.” I told her. She giggled and shook her head.

“From Skyler? I don’t think so. She seems really happy with you.” I shook my head.

“No, she’s still like that. She’s happy, but she’s still scared. With the whole,” I stopped and tried to choose a word for it, but couldn’t. “Vampire thing. She just seems different.”

“Well what do you expect? She’s human. She’s going to be scared, it’s something she doesn’t understand. Their all like that. Just give her time to get use to the idea.” Sid told me. I looked up into her eyes and they were a little lighter than their normal dark purple. She smiled at me.

“You, know she said she loved me today.” I told Sid. Her eyes lit up and her smile grew bigger.

“That’s good. I knew she would.” I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

Sidney chuckled. “We had a talk, that’s why she stood at my house. She didn’t know who to pick, you or Hunter.”

“And she chose me?” I had to ask. Sidney nodded.

“Yes, she did. You should have seen her before we came down this morning. She was nervous and she had a blush on her face. It was so cute.” Sidney cooed. I smirked.

Sidney and I continued to talk, until I felt like there was something wrong. It was a feeling, and it grew. What is going on? Sidney continued to talk. Jason, what’s wrong with Skyler? I asked him. He didn’t answer; I couldn’t look into his mind either. What the f**k! I growled in my head.

“What’s wrong?” Sidney asked. I re-focused on her face.

“N-nothing. I just feel like something is wrong.” I told her. Her expression grew grim.

“W-with Skyler?” I nodded.

“What happened?” She asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know yet.”

 

Jason’s P.O.V Ley and I worked as fast as we could. The wounds weren’t deep, but they kept bleeding. The bed and blankets were already soaked with her blood. The sweet smell of blood was now filling the house. I looked up at Ley and her face was paler than normal.

“Ley go open all the windows and I’ll close up the wounds.” I told her. She nodded and vanished. I looked down at Skyler’s tattered back and cringed. How could anyone do this? I asked myself. I shook my head and put some gauze on the wounds and as they dried I put my hand on them and they started to close. Skyler groaned in pain.

“I know Sky, but just hold a little bit more.” I said softly. I was on the next gash when Ley came back into the room. Her face was grim and hurt.

“W-who could have done this?” She asked, tears in her voice.

“Don’t cry Ley. You almost drained Chris this morning. You can’t drink from him again.” I told her. She nodded and took a deep unneeded breath.

“Come on, help me.” I said. Ley nodded and leaned over Skyler. As I dried the wounds Ley put her hands on them and healed them. Skyler’s groans grew louder as we continued.

“She smells like demon.” Ley said looking up into my eyes. I stopped and my gaze shot up to hers.

“What do you mean she smells like demon?” I growled already knowing who did this.

“The only demon we know is Hunter. Could he have done this? Or some other demon?” She asked as she finished healing the last gash in Skyler’s back.

“I don’t know, but Allix isn’t going to like this anymore.” I said. Ley nodded.

“Go give Sky a bath and I’ll get her something to drink and eat.” I declared. Ley nodded her head and picked Skyler up and took her to take a bath. I quickly went downstairs and made Sky some soup a couple of sandwiches and got her a cup of water.

Jason. Allix’s voice said in my head. I took a deep breath clearing my mind. What? I answered. What’s wrong? What happened with Skyler? He asked. I felt the color drain from my face. Nothing. Why do you ask? I questioned him. I felt the hair rising on the back of my neck.

I just got the feeling that she was hurt. He said. I shook my head and chuckled. She is fine. She’s asleep. She just got home a little while ago. Now have fun with your date and don’t worry. Me and Ley have everything under control. I told him. He sighed and nodded. Alright. And that was the last time I heard of him that night.

“Jason.” Ley called.

“Yeah.” I said bringing up Skyler’s food. Ley was just putting Skyler into bed when I got into the room. Her face was pale and looked hallow.

“S-she muttered Hunter’s name.” Ley whispered as she moved a lock of hair from Skyler’s face. I walked toward them and set the food on the table beside the bed and looked down at Skyler.

“Why?” I asked. Ley shook her head.

“I tried to look into her head but there’s nothing there. I don’t see anything.” Ley told me. I nodded and took a look. Ley was right there was nothing; it was just dark and empty.

“A-Allix.” Skyler mumbled. I pulled back from her mind and looked at her face. I put my hand through the hair that was on her forehead and she sighed.

“Ley try and feed her while I go and clean up the room and get the smell of demon and her blood out of the house before Allix gets home.” I said. Ley nodded and sat next to Sky. I left the room quickly and cleaned the room we had Skyler and aired out the house.

 

About an hour later Allix walked through the door. I was sitting in the living room playing Xbox. I paused the game so I could take a sip of my soda. The game was heating up. I was playing online and I saw smoking them.

“Hey.” Allix said walking into the living room and sat down on the other side of the couch and sighed.

“Yo,” I answered back and finished off the rest of the people me and my friends were playing against. My team won. I chuckled and turned off the game and turned to face my brother.

“What’s up? Why the gloomy expression?” I asked picking up my cup filled with soda.

Allix shrugged and put his face in his hands. “I don’t know. I guess I’m just worrying. What happened when she got home? Did Sky say anything about her talk with Hunter?” He asked pulling his hands from his face so he could look me in the eyes.

“No not really. Why? She’s home. You should stop thinking that she’ll up and leave you for him.” I told him. He nodded and rubbed his eyes.

“I know but, she did it before.” He told me. I shook my head.

“Go get some sleep.” I stated. Allix nodded and got up and went upstairs. Demons. Why did they have to go and be real? It was Hunter’s fault. I growled in my head.

 

Skyler’s P.O.V I woke with a scream. I looked around the room checking if Hunter was in the room. But he wasn’t. Someone groaned next to me. I jumped and turned to find Allix laying next to me. His light blue eyes met my green ones. What the hell happened? I asked myself. Allix sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“What happened?” He yawned putting his hand through his long dark hair.

“Bad dream.” I said putting my arms around myself. Allix’s arms went around me and pulled me into his lap. I put my head against his chest and I closed my eyes.

“What was the dream about?” He whispered against my head.

“Demons.” I whispered feeling the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. His arms tightened around me.

“It’s alright. They aren’t going to get you.” He promised. I nodded and turned so I was straddling him. He put his fingers through my hair causing goose bumps to rise on my arms. I shuddered and put my arms around his neck and glued him to me.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“Love you too.” I replied. Allix kissed the top of my head.

“Come, let’s go back to sleep. We have school in the morning.” He told me. I nodded and we went back to sleep.

The next time I woke was about four hours before we had to start getting ready for school. I sat up in bed and put my knees to my chest and sighed. What the hell is going on? Vampires? Demons? I’m not even sure if that’s was he is. I shook my head and got out of bed, my feet met the cool floor. I looked down at the floor and saw that it was a dark blue tile color. Wow, never noticed the floor before. It’s pretty. I slowly and quietly patted my way toward the bedroom door and peeked out into the hallway.

A little yelp came from my right. I jumped and looked down to find Bastian sitting there looking up at me. I smiled and pat his head. He licked my fingers, I giggled and bent and hugged him. “Skyler?” Allix called with sleep still holding him. I shot up and spun and looked at him.

“Y-yeah?” I stuttered. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Allix’s sleepy blue eyes met mine.

“Where are you going?” He asked softly. I shrugged.

“I don’t know. I can’t sleep. I’m going to walk around the house for a little.” I told him. He yawned and nodded.

“Okay. Make sure Bastian is with you.” He told me.

“Okay.” I said and turned to walk out of the room.

“I love you.” He said. The words sent a shiver down my spine.

“Love you too.” I told him and walked out into the hallway.

Looking down at Bastian who seemed happy that somebody was awake. I snapped my fingers and started down the hall to the stairs. He jumped and followed next to me. Bastian and I wondered around the house, the house was quiet and calm and it didn’t feel right. It did, but a very little piece didn’t feel right. Bastian barked at me. I jumped and yelped.

“What?” I asked him. He’s a dog you dumb a*s. I told myself. I shook my head.

“You hungry?” His ears perked up. I giggled and went to the kitchen and fed him. I watched him eat. When he was done I knew he had to use the bathroom.

“Wanna go outside?” I asked. His tail wagged and he barked. I put my hands over his mouth to shut him up.

“Shhhh, everyone is sleeping.” I told him. He yelped quietly and he led me to the back of the house. I walked the hall, bare feet hitting the cool soft title floor. Bastian’s nails hit the floor making a soft click-clack sound. Once we were to the back of the house I opened the back door and Bastian ran outside.

“Bastian!” I called. But he didn’t listen, he didn’t come back, he just ran. Damnit! I lost the dog. I growled in my head. I sighed and shook my head.

“He comes back. So he’ll be back.” I said and sat down on a beach chair and watched the sun rise. The colors were beautiful, pink, gold, yellow, orange and hints of purple. It was truly wonderful. I sighed and looked out beyond the pool; it looked like someone was standing out there. It was a familiar form too.

“H-Hunter?” I stuttered. I shook my head and looked again and it was gone. What the hell is going on? I asked myself.

“Sky.” Hunter’s deep voice came from my side. I flinched and hopped up from the chair and turned and found a shadow next to the chair. My heart raced at a thousand miles a minute. Then the thought of him changing back into that horrible thing again, just made me feel like passing out.

“Sky, it’s alright. I’m back to normal.” He said as he stood up and walked in front of the movement detecting light. The light came on and there stood my best friend, Hunter Deadwood. His hair was in an disarray; his eyes were their normal golden color, his face looked hollow. He was still the same height he was when I first met him.

“H-Hunter.” I whispered backing up. His fair colored eyes were sad and afraid.

“Skyler, I’m not going to hurt you. W-what happened before, it wasn’t suppose to happen. I’m sorry.” He said staring into my eyes.

“W-what are you?” I asked my voice shaky. Hunter took a step forward and I took a step back.

“Why did you have horns? A-and wings? What ARE YOU!” I cried taking multiple steps falling back onto another beach chair. Hunter was under me in seconds. I yelped and tried to get away from him, but he held me tight. I clawed at his hands and arms.

“Let go of me!” I ordered. Hunter didn’t move, his arms stayed around me.

“Sky, I can’t let you go back in that house without you understanding.” He whispered against my shoulder. My whole body screamed for me to scream and run and call Allix, but my head told me not to.

“Let go of me.” I whispered.

“Please, listen Skyler. I want you to not be scared of me.” His voice shook as he said the words. Tears formed in my eyes. Hunter held me tight against him, the urge to scream died down as the urge to know what he was grew beyond anything. I nodded and sucked in a deep breath.

“Okay. Just let me go, please.” I said my voice emotionless. His arms moved from around me. I stood up and his hand shot out and grabbed mine. I didn’t pull away, I just sat on the chair across from him and looked at his hands around mine, picturing those long claws touching me.

“So tell me. I’m not running for the hills screaming.” I spat my voice hard. Hunter looked up and met my eyes. Those golden eyes glowed brightly in the dark.

I laughed bitterly. “You know this is the same conversation I had with Allix. You may not be the same thing, but you two are the exact same.” I hissed. Hunter’s eyes grew wide at my words.

“I am nothing like him. Nothing like him, do not compare me to him ever, you spineless mortal!” He growled taking his feet and glared down at me like I was something to be talked down to. I balled my fists in my lap and glared up at him, holding my tongue. Tears filled my eyes making his face blurry.

I shot to my feet and looked down at the floor, feeling the tears leave my eyes and run down my cheeks. “I’m a spineless mortal? If I’m so spineless, how come I have the balls to do this?” I said looking up at him. I pulled my right hand back and punched him in the face. He fell back onto the chair, breaking through it. He looked up at me with pure surprise.

“F**k you.” I spat and walked toward the back door, where Bastian was waiting for me. I wiped the tears from my face and smiled down at him.

“Hi. Come on let’s go back inside.” I whispered patting his head. Bastian cried and licked my hand. I giggled and sniffled. He cocked his head to the side.

I shook my head and smiled sadly at him. “I’m okay. Come on. Let’s get it inside. It’s starting to get cold.” I told him. Bastian wagged his tail and barked. I laughed and followed Bastian inside.

“Skyler.” Hunter’s voice came from behind me. I clenched my teeth and balled my fists again, anger coursing through my veins.

“What do you want?” I growled. He didn’t say anything. When I turned around to glare at him there was no one there. What the hell?  I shook my head and turned back around to be met with tired, curious light blue eyes. I felt a small smile tug my lips.

“What’s wrong?” He asked cupping my cheek with his hand. I shivered at his touched by moved closer to the feeling of him touching me.

“Nothing just thought I was seeing some things out here is all. Bastian kept me safe.” I told him. Allix looked me over and glared behind me.

“It smells.” He growled. I turned and looked behind me, there was no one there. I looked up as the first few raze of sunlight peeked over the horizon. Allix put his arms around me and bent so his face was in the crook of my neck. I shuddered when his lips traced my jawline and my collar bone.

“I think for today you should dress down.” He said against my skin.

“What do you mean?” I asked playing with the ends of his hair. He took a deep breath, as if to breathe me in.

“Like wear normal clothes instead of the sexy clothes you normally wear.” Allix said. I shrugged and nodded.

“Yeah I can do that. It’s been so hot lately to wear all those skin tight clothes will be the death of me.” I stated. Allix nodded and allowed his fangs to run across my skin, I shuddered and pressed myself closer to him.

“You smell so good.” He purred into my neck, his fangs pricking my skin.

“S-stop doing that.” I stuttered. He chuckled and ran his tongue from my collar bone to my jawline.

“A-Allix.” I practically moaned.

“I’m hungry.” He whispered into my neck. I bit my lip and turned to look into his eyes, the pupils were dilated and big, I saw a little white around the iris.

“Vampire.” I whispered. Allix nodded and licked my neck again.

“Yes.” He answered.

“Please allow me to feed. I want to taste you before we go to school.” His voice was deeper and huskier and just made my whole body react to him; his breath cool and just slid around me like silk.

“O-okay.” I stuttered closing my eyes. He laid a brief kiss to my pulse before sinking his teeth into my neck. I moaned and held onto him, feeling as if I would float up into the sky. The feeling was wonderful, I loved the sensation, it made me sense that I was his, that he would never leave me.

So good. He purred into my head. I shuddered and held him tighter to me.

“I bet.” I grunted. Allix chuckled and pulled away, his tongue went across the pin pricks, closing them, and causing me to shudder and suck in a deep unsteady breath.

“I love the way you taste.” He told me looking into my eyes.

“Do I really taste that good?” I asked staring at him. He nodded and bent so our lips met and my body just went crazy. When he bit me my body was in an under control crazy, but when he kissed me everything went crazy. I put my arms around his neck and massaged his scalp with the tips of my fingers. I closed my eyes and fell into the kiss. Allix groaned and pulled me closer if it were possible. He put his tongue into my mouth and the taste of bitter sweet blood made itself known. Blood mixed with Allix was a delightful taste. I shuddered and opened my mouth wider for him.

I pulled away for air and opened my eyes to stare into his eyes. They were a silver almost white color that just made me tingle all over. I love you. I whispered in my head. Allix smirked and tightened his hold around me. He kissed the top of my head and breathed me in again. His cool breath made me shiver and press closer to him.

“And I love you.” He purred into my hair. I sighed and tightened my hold on him and yawned into his shoulder.

“Sleepy, huh?” Allix chuckled and pulled away to look down at me. I nodded and buried my face into his chest and yawned again.

“Stay home, I’ll get the work you missed yesterday and today.” He finally said. I pushed away from him like he was crazy.

“No I’ll go. Miss being at school already. And I’m sure everyone is waiting to see if we’re back together.” I told him. A smirk pulled at the edges of his perfect lips. Allix nodded and pulled away from me.

“Whoa where do you think you’re going?” I asked.

“I’m going to go start breakfast?” He questioned. I laughed and ran into him putting my arms around his waist.

“Carry me!” I cried. Allix chuckled and shook his head.

“No.” He said. I pouted pulling away from him and folded my arms.

“So mean.” Allix laughed and put his arms around me. I screamed when he threw me up into the air and caught me in his arms. He laughed at me as he walked back into the house with me in his arms. I hit him playfully and put my arms around his neck.

“What was that for?” He asked as we appeared in our room.

“What? How? DON’T DO THAT!” I growled. Allix snickered and put me down on my feet and kissed me. I forgot what I was going to do and melted in his arms. When he pulled away I hit him.

“Ow, what was that for?” He asked. I shrugged and pushed him away from me.

“Shut up and go make breakfast.” I told him and got out my clothes.

“B***h.” He growled and left the room. I giggled and got dressed.

Allix’s P.O.V I went downstairs and got started on breakfast, we still had about two and a half hours before we had to get ready to leave for school. Jason walked into the kitchen and sat by the island and sighed.

“What’s up with you?” I asked. He shrugged and sighed.

I chuckled. “That explains everything.”

“Didn’t get enough sleep.” He told me. I nodded and handed him the first plate of food.

“Eat then go back to sleep.” I told him. He lifted his head and nodded.

“Thanks.” I shrugged and finished up breakfast. I just sat down next to Jason when the girls walked in. Leylia was in a t-shirt and sweat pants, while Skyler was wearing one of my button black button down shirts that was way too big for her. She used it as a dress, with white leggings under it and a pair of her black Nikes’. Her hair was in two pigtails, with her bangs out and swooped to the side. Leylia must have done her make-up cause her eyes seemed to pop and her lips seemed really kissable at that moment with a really light red lipstick on.

I sighed and shook my head. The expression on Skyler’s face fell. “You don’t like?” She asked.

I shook my head. “No, I love it. But I thought you were suppose to dress down today.” I said. She shrugged and walked over to me and took a piece of bacon off my plate. I glared at her and she laughed.

“Get your own.” I told her pushing her away softly. I giggled and made her and Leylia a plate.

They both sat at the breakfast nook and ate, talking and giggling like two best friends that have known each other forever. I smirked and continued to eat and talk to Jason. It was a quiet breakfast, it was nice.

In the middle of Skyler’s sentence her phone rang. She jumped and took it out of the breast pocket of the shirt. She looked at the phone and smiled.

Skyler answered it. “Hello?” Pause.

“Yeah, we can pick you up. Is there something wrong? Are you alright?” She asked. Another pause.

“Yeah, we’re leaving now.” Skyler stated getting up from her seat. Her eyes met mine. I nodded and put my plate in the sink and got my car keys.

“Okay, I want you to walk like half a block away from your house. Don’t forget your brother, too.” She ordered. Another pause.

“Okay, see you in a few.” She hung up the phone and walked towards me, her green eyes dark and filled with fear now. We walked out to the car and I drove to the only place we could be going, Sidney’s house.

Sidney’s P.O.V I just got out the shower when all hell broke loose. My father had finally gone crazy. “Sid.” My brother called from his room. I tiptoed over and he opened the door so I could walk in and closed it behind me.

“What happened?” I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. The moment he woke up, he just started throwing things and yelling at mom, even though she’s not there.” He told me. I shook my head and looked into his eyes, one was swollen.

I gasped. “He hit you!” I growled turning his face this way and that to see if he hit him anymore.

“It’s nothing.” He said pulling away from my grip. I looked at him through narrow eyes.

“Yes it is something. Come on, pack some clothes. I’ll call Sky and see if she can come get us.” I told him. He looked up into my eyes, his dark brown eyes filled with fear.

“Lance, you have to come with me. I’m not leaving you here by yourself.” I said. He continued to stare at me, thinking it over. After a couple of minutes he nodded.

“Alright. I’ll go.” He said and got to his feet and started to pick out some of his clothes. I stood on my feet and looked at him.

“I’ll be right back to get you. But stay in here. No matter what you hear, don’t come out until I come and get you, alright?” I told him. He turned and looked into my eyes.

“Sid-“ I shook my head, cutting him off.

“No Lance. Promise me, that you won’t come out until I come get you.” I said again. He nodded, defeated. I got up and left his room and packed my clothes. Then I went downstairs and looked for my father. He was throwing things in the living room, our stuff lay broken on the floor, the TV was sparking and the DVD and Stereo system was in a broken heap on the floor.

“SIDNEY!” He yelled. I jumped and tried to keep quiet. He turned and his gaze was crazy. He looked like a rabid animal, the whites of his eyes were covered with blood red veins, his pupils were dilated.

“You!” He growled walking toward me. I moved out of his way and watched him.

“You stupid little b***h! I told your mother we should have killed you.” He confessed. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“You wanted me dead!” I screamed.

“Who wouldn’t want a mutt like you dead? You’re a disgrace to our kind.” He growled. We circled each other.

“The moment she told me, you were half vampire, I knew it would be quick and easy, nobody would have cared if you would have died. But of course, your mother, being the w***e she was, she wanted to keep you. So she could be reminded of the man that gave her to you.” He spat. I glared at him.

“And what’s more, is she got what she deserved all those years ago.” He told me. I froze and looked at him.

“You killed my mother?” I said quietly.

The smile on my father’s face then, was a smile I haven’t seen in decades. That smile told me everything I needed to know. “Y-you’re the reason why she hated me. You made her hate me. Then made her bare Lance, and then tried to get rid of me. When she didn’t want to you waited until Lance was old enough to do things on his own, and then you killed her.” I stated. His dark eyes seemed to grow darker.

“Seems you are smart enough to figure things out on your own, but the thing is, I poisoned her over the years. So you two could think she was sick. But of course, you two are idiots and you couldn’t tell the difference.” He confessed. I stared at him, my demons roared with anger. My conscience told me to kill him, make him suffer. It was like I had the angel and devil on my shoulders. Kill him. The devil said. No, you can’t do that. Make him suffer; make him feel how your mother felt. The angel said. I shook my head and squeezed my shut so I couldn’t look at him.

“You’re a monster.” I said as tears came to my eyes. “And here I thought she hated me because of what I was. Of whom my father was, all on her own. But no, you made her hate me and my father.”

He chuckled, the chuckle turned into a laugh, an evil laugh, telling me it was true. “You are a heartless a*****e!” I growled and ran at him. The smile on his face just tore through me. I could take him treating me like s**t, but to up and tell me he killed my mother, that’s just going a whole other level. My tears left my eyes and went down my face.

I went to hit him, but he caught my hand and slapped me so hard he knocked out a tooth. I glared up at him. He twisted my arm behind my back and broke it. I screamed in pain, my tears streamed down my face. He bent so his lips were to my ear. “You will have the same fate as your mother.” He whispered. 



© 2010 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
Well, here it is. I'm really sorry it took so long for me to get it up. You guys were asking when it was going to be up and here it is. I'm sorry! I've been really busy for the past couple of weeks. I'll try and get the next one up soon, but I'm not making any promises that it'll be up right away.

And I want to thank those of you guys that are still with me through all this. I want to apologize again for not having it up sooner.

So like normal, tell me what you think about it, what I should add, take away or just change completely. Message me if you have Ideas about the next chapter. Review and rate please and thank you. ^__^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Now, for a more constructive review :)
Honestly, you're story is very gripping and intriguing. I wish my story was as popular and fantastic as yours! The characters are changing, and I like that. Also, I'm so Team Allix :) Anyway, great job. Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ok this book is amazing so far! I'm sorry it took me so long before I actually read it! I hadn't been on in a while and I was looking through my read requests and remembered that I was asked to read it. I love Anne I hope you put the new chapter up soon!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

For starters, I'm sorry it took me so long to review this chapter but like always, this is one Hell of a chapter. I love it! There's a few typos but it doesn't really hinder the reading process. I just hope Sidney will be ok. I really like her. She's a quiet girl but she's stronger than most people think.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!?!? YOU CANT END IT HEAR WHAT THE FUCKK!!!!???? I LOVE IT TO MUCH!!! NOOOOO='''''( plzzzzzz

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I've read through it all, and now I feel up to critiquing. You have a very-much-lot of grammatical errors. Your descriptions coud possibly be a bit more...descriptive. So far I don't totally get the plot, though I, honestly, am liking the story. You seem to drag on a bit, and I've become confused with the characters slightly. They all seem a bit bipolar for no reason. Maybe you could give them more personalities. I do like how Skylar and Allix are towards each other, all hot and heavy one minute, then fighting insanely the next. But I don't exactly see where the whole marriage comes in yet. You haven't brought together any of the story, really, besides Skylar sending Ms. G a text.
They moved to Australia? From the US? It's difficult to tell that from the text. There wasn't anything different from the US to Australia. The time change is difficult to get through, and the climate, even the landscaping is contrasted drastically. You could do a bit of research and see how to correctly position your characters to it.
I'm by no means saying you story is terrible; I am merely stating it's flaws and ways to help. I think you need to edit and revise. Go back over your story and see what needs help, what doesn't fit correctly where or when, what can be removed, etc.
Maybe you could make it more original also. I've read a story very similar to this a few years ago on another site. I do very much love how your vampires cry, but your detail should be notched up a bit.
Work out your story line again; revise and edit (as I've said). Tie it all together instead of leaving loose ends.
I hope you take this a constructive criticism and not as me claiming your story is crap.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love it and cant wait anymore plzzz put the next chapter up im so obseessed!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

NO THERE'S NO MORE?!?!?! HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POST MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story is so amazing can't wait for next, sorry not that good of review I'm tired cuz I stayed up to read this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

im loving the this i really love ALLIX

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love this book. Can't wait to read more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1445 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on December 12, 2010
Last Updated on December 12, 2010


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sister?!? Sister?!?

A Chapter by Pookie


Hunter?!? Hunter?!?

A Chapter by Pookie


Supposed Date Supposed Date

A Chapter by Pookie