Just A Dream!

Just A Dream!

A Story by Heartful5160
"

This is a piece I just made up off my head in just about ten to fifteen minutes out of boredom.

"
   

 I was sitting in the bar, watching people take shots to drown out their problems, when I noticed this guy, walk up to a booth that I was sitting at. He sat down across from me and just just gawked at me. I looked at him strangely, “ Can I help you with something?” I asked annoyed. I couldn’t lie, he was really good looking. He was a light skinned, clean shaved, and had the most beautiful deep brown eyes. My goal here was to make him know that I really didn’t want him here, but at the same time I did. I was a single girl that came to the bar with my friend for a drink, but my friend just got pulled up from her seat, by a guy and he took her to the bar to buy her some drinks.

“You know, I hate to sound cheesy and I hate to stare so hard, but you are just beautiful.”

“ Let me guess one of your little friends sent you over here, so that you could get lucky tonight, huh?”

“ No, no. I came over here, because I wanted to get to know you.”

“ That’s what they all say,” I pointed out, “ You don’t want to get to know me. You want to get to know what I have.”

“ You’re a smart one,” he said.

“ No, it’s just all by experience. What’s your name?”

“ Tylan. What’s yours?”

“ Kila. So, really, what’s your intentions of being over here?”

“ I already told you. I’m not over here to get into my bed, I swear.”

“ Hmmm. Well, than I guess I won’t tell you to go and find someone else.”

“ Would you like to get a drink?”

“ No, really I just want to go home.”

“ Well, I can drive you home,” he suggested.

“ No, but if you like to, then okay.” I got up from the seat and he took me to his car, me leaving my friend at the bar with that guy of hers.


      He kept driving, until he just stopped in the middle of a street, that was surrounded by houses. “ Um, what are you doing?” I asked, “ This ain’t where I live,” I pointed out.

“ I know that. You need to shut up. I’ll be right back. Stay in the car,” he said. He got out of the car and walked up to this house that had people on the porch just relaxing. He brought these guys back with him and they walked to his side of the car, “ Do you think she good enough?” he asked them for their opinion. They looked into the car and one guy started to bite his bottom lip. What were they talking about? Am I good enough? What? “Get out the car,” Tylan demanded. I didn’t want to, but what would happen to me if I didn’t?


    They took me to this room and they all crowded around me and it was like they examined me. What in the hell were they doing? They had me tied down on a chair and one of Tylan’s friend’s had my head tilted back and they slipped a Liquid Ecstasy. And the next thing I knew I was gone.


      I woke up, dripping in sweat. I pulled the covers off of me and I got up. It was all just a dream!

© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great story, I liked this piece you should maybe run with it, if you have a "plan" for the characters. Good work. It shows how easily BAD things can happen to gullible people though.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the review and thanks for reading the story. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Wow... this story is quite captivating...Couldn't take my eyes off the screen. . A very clever twist. . If you hadn't named this - "Just a dream", it would have really surprised me. . A really good write.. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Well thank you very much. I enjoy putting twists on my stories for fun.
I'm glad that was a dream, I almost got goosebumps. It was well structured and pretty well described. Nicely done.

Kaze~

Posted 9 Years Ago


What a nightmare. It almost got readers into believing that it actually happened. The terms of endearment are quite unpredictable. You do the same thing and you get different results. Fear is not real danger is and we asses that by our own instincts. This one is quite vivid. Please invite me to your other works as well.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

please do. Thanks for reading it. I love coming up with stuff off the top of my head.
Avinash

9 Years Ago

That is the best way to do it.. trust me :)
Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Yeah. I agree on that.
I'm really glad it was just a dream... "brrr" it almost made me shiver x_X...
But I like how you wrote it. It was natural. As if, the words were flowing freely. Just a quick comment comment though, I noticed that the beginning felt a bit stiff or uncomfortable... I am not really sure though is that story was meant to "feel" that way :) Thank you for sharing this with me! I really appreciate the request!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Your welcome. All out of imagination. I wanted to put a twist on it. But I'm glad you liked it
.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2015
Last Updated on January 2, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sleepless Sleepless

A Poem by MsJewel


Gold Gold

A Poem by MsJewel