Chapter 2: I Reveal Myself

Chapter 2: I Reveal Myself

A Chapter by Summer Daisy

After taking a long relaxing shower I got dressed to finally check the package. This house is my dungeon. It has been internally modified to suit my interests. As i head downstairs for the cell I recall all his conversations, how he made me fall for him , how he used me and how he turned into a total stranger when I confessed my feeling for him.

I unlocked the door and there it is. My package. I grin on seeing him all chained up. Oh he is stil not up. Wow he really worked hard on his body all these years. I stand there seeing him breathing and just then he moves his hands. He is blindfolded so cannot see that he is chained. Idiot. I lock the door and walk towards him. My heels clattering on the floor. He stops his motion and is making strange noises. I should atleast remove the duct tape else it will be just one sided conversation.

I slowly remove the duct tape enjoying the sight of his perfectly carved lips revealing alongwith it.

“What the f**k! Who are you? Why am I here? What do you want? What have I done? W-“

“Hi Sir. Its been a long time. Nice to meet you too”

And just the effect I expected. He stopped all his movements. Motionless. Just the sound of loud breathing .

“Samantha” he says in a whisper

“So you remember me. Actually let me first remove this blindfold so that you can see where you are and where are you going to be for a really long time. And if at all even 1% I think you do want to see me”

I unfold the red satin covering his eyes. He winces a couple of times and looks around in disbelief. He is turning his head to look at me. Poor man. I should not let him wonder much.

I step in front of him. Eye to eye. And for a second I am transferred back to the time when I last saw him. His home.  All the conversation, the pretty lies, the fights, ignorance and the breakup.

I am full of rage as his last parting words hit me. “Work hard rather than this getting your head”

Yes I did and that’s how you are here. Thanks to you for those golden words.

“Samantha what is going on? Why am i here?”

“You know what I will not answer any of your question today. I will let curiosity kill you but then I want to be the one to kill you. Anyway, let me introduce myself first. I am Samantha Jones the owner of Jones Ltd. Yes, the company that will be partnering with you is my company or shall i just say the company that is going to takeover your business Sir.”

His eyes widen in disbelief and i love how expressive his face is.

“Yes but no professional discussions here. You are here for a reason and just so that you haven’t figured out. This is my revenge for all the pain you put me through. For all the misbehaviour, the rejection and denials. I f*****g gave you my virginity and you left me! How dare you! How dare you play with my feelings! Right after f*****g me, you decided that it is not working anymore. I will show what will not work anymore. You playing with the feelings of girls. Look at me carefully because this is the last face you see before you die. “

With that said I storm towards the door and lock that b*****d again in the cell. This was good. Really good. I feel the pain already soothing in my heart. I need sleep and we have enough time.



© 2015 Summer Daisy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on December 18, 2015
Last Updated on December 18, 2015


Author

Summer Daisy
Summer Daisy

India



About
All my writings are inspired by one man. He ditched me and I directed my anger towards something constructive. I started writing poems for him when we were still together just to give him sweet surpri.. more..

Writing
Him Him

A Poem by Summer Daisy