Chapter 4: Not a Date

Chapter 4: Not a Date

A Chapter by Summer Daisy

Just as I finish reading the documents I glance out of the window. It is dark. What time is it? I look at the clock It’s 8 pm. I switch on the TV to listen to the news but then something is more interesting than news today. I turn on the monitor. Oh Ron is there guarding while my man is using the restroom. As I watch the door of the restroom open  I call Ron on his number

“Is the balcony done?”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Okay then take him there and dont chain him. Two men should guard the door to the balcony.  ”

I dress up in my black satin bustier and matching thong. As I see him being taken  to the balcony I slip into my sequin strapless dress.  

“Goodevening Sir” I say in a mocking tone

He was watching the waves before he turned to face me.

“Hi Samantha. Is this a date? I’m sure you know the tradition is to first ask before take somebody on date”

“You are not just somebody and the tradition is that the guy takes the girl on a date so dont talk about traditions. Yes it is a date for me and for solely me to enjoy the company of a man I loved”

“loved? You dont now? I think you do because even though im captured here I do feel like home. Thanks to your men or guards or whatever for taking care of me like I am the Prince of their beautiful Majesty.”

Okay now I dont know how to respond to that.

“Lets talk about you now. Didnt meet anyone or nobody stayed after discovering that you are a self absorbed psycho b*****d” Burn.

“Both. I didn’t have time for relationshi-t.”

“Really? So what happened to your I-will-get-married-when "my "parents "want.”

“They still want but I dont”

“Im sure you dont”

“It freaks me out okay, all this family thing, living under one roof with a girl who will be always there waiting for me when I come back. Babbling all the time, bitching about people, job, complaining that I dont give her time, getting pregnant, have babies. I am so not made for all this stuff”

“I think I just discovered that you are gay”

“No I’m not. I enjoy sex with girls but doesn’t want to share my life with one”

“You are a loser. And you just saved some girl’s life from getting ruined by being with you”


“What about you? Didnt date anyone or couldn’t find my replacement” he said with a wicked smile

“I had sex if that’s what you want to know. I enjoy my life and I have been with few men but turns out my heart was so full of hate for you that I couldn’t love anyone”

“Sam I didn’t want you to turn out like this. I thought what I was doing was best for you. I guess I was wrong”

“Dont feel sorry for me. You are going to die baby and I will enjoy every moment of seeing life betray you”

“I want to die if it relieves you of the pain”

Im looking at him while the wind blows my hair. Cant this moment just stop. He is there right in front of me and everything is perfect. There is no one to disturb us. No insecurity or fear of him leaving me. This is under my control.

I break the silence and say “What do you want to have?”

“This is not a restaurant” he says casually

“Whatever you want will be here in few minutes. Just say what you want to have”

“I want the menu” he says cocking an eyebrow

“Shut up and say what you want to have else I’ll order lots of pastries, veggies, milk..”

“Okay okay wait. I want chicken souse”

I look at him puzzled.” Did you plan that before coming to Bahamas?”

“Yes I did. I am a food lover you know”

I dial Ron’s number and place the orders.

Within a minute our orders are served on the table. I ordered wine of my choice and he had no say in this. Once the waiters are gone I catch him staring at me

“what?”

“I dont know what I want anymore”

“I dont know what you are talking about” I say shrugging

“I mean I want to be here with you like this. I dont want to go back. I am totally confused. I should be running away or atleast make plans of doing so but am not. I want to sit here and eat with you like a normal couple”

“We are NOT a couple” I say pissed at his honest statement

“Listen, It didn’t work out before because you needed to focus on your career than me. And see where you are now? I am not surprised that you own a very big company, I always knew you would one day”

“Dont think you know me. You are seeing what I want you to see. There’s a lot of secret behind all this and I am not sharing any of those with you so shut up and eat your food”

“You are so bossy. I am offended now. I am the man”

“NO , you are in my house and you do what I say else-“

“Else you will kill me, yeah yeah as if you would really do that. I know you Sam and you love me enough to risk your life for me. You will not hurt me in anyway. I am safe with you in all respect”

“You will regret making this statement ”

He laughs at me. I eat my food and now I am more determined to hurt him. If not physically yet then mentally for sure.

He is still eating but I get up and unlock the door.

“Ron take him back and chain him to a chair. Make sure everyone leaves the house and inform me”

I go back to my room to make a personal call. It rings twice before he picks up

“Hi Sammy”

“Hey Andre” Andre is my close friend ,pornstar and a model. He is quite famous in Bahamas for his French looks

“Is there something going on?”

“Well yeah, I do need a favour from you”

“God! You are scaring me. You dont need to make such formal statements. Just say I’l do whatever I can”

I snort a laugh “I want you to come to my house tomorrow”

“New York! I need to book a ticket. Just let me check with my agent I will book the earliest flight”

“Oh no no. I’m in Bahamas. I want you to come to my house in Bahamas”

“Wait. You are here?”

“Yeah I had a business meeting. And some personal affairs I had to handle”

“Affairs? Did you "“

“Yes. Now relax and listen. Ron will get you tomorrow at 8 in the evening. Wear something sexy because I want that b*****d to be jealous”

I hear him laughing “I will dont worry. I am just surprised you want it now and that too not because of my looks but just to make him jealous. Im kind of hurt now”

“No you are not.” I say jokingly and hang up



© 2015 Summer Daisy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on December 18, 2015
Last Updated on December 19, 2015


Author

Summer Daisy
Summer Daisy

India



About
All my writings are inspired by one man. He ditched me and I directed my anger towards something constructive. I started writing poems for him when we were still together just to give him sweet surpri.. more..

Writing
Him Him

A Poem by Summer Daisy