Chapter 9: Friends

Chapter 9: Friends

A Chapter by Summer Daisy

I book our tickets and then spend hours replying to all the mails and finishing some documents. He’s up watching football I think guessing from all his cheering and cursing.

I walk back up to my room.

“Listen you need to leave the bed now and get dressed”

“Why? Are we going somewhere?”

“No, my friends are coming over”

“Oh you want your boyfriend to look sexy before your friends” he says winking

“You are not my boyfriend and they know that. Just get dressed and I need you to leave the room because I need some privacy”

“Privacy? For what?”

“To get dressed”

“What is there to hide? It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked ever. This morning, last night and night before that and-”

“Yeah I got that but you have to wear something too and your clothes are downstairs so leave”

“Okay okay I’m going”

I shut the door as he leaves and wear my purple satin short dress

After few minutes I hear the door bell. Time for some action

“Hi “ I say cheerfully opening the door

I sit with them and call Sorek to join us

Sorek entered the living room wearing denim and white tshirt looking incredibly sexy

I am stunned. Julie pokes me bringing me out of the spell

“Umm guys this is Sorek”

We all start chatting and then I called up Ron

“Ron It’s time”

Ron entered and picked Sorek up from his chair. Sorek glanced at me in confusion and embarrassment. Ron chained him in the middle of the room with both hands stretched and chained on each side.

I took my seat next to Jessica and play the music. Rocco gets up from his chair and moves towards Sorek. The look on Sorek’s face was worth all the trouble I ever took in getting him to Bahamas

Sorek: “What is going on!”

Me: “Pleasure for the ladies out here”

Julie and Jessica are laughing hard

Me: “I guess I missed out one thing about Rocco. He is gay”

Sorek looks at Rocco and then back at me in confusion

Sorek: “But I am not GAY” he says in a demanding tone

Jessica: “Maybe you are not but doesn’t matter we will still enjoy the show”

Julie: “Come on Rocco show us what you got”

And we all cheer for Rocco

Rocco: “Sorek you are really hot. I feel sad that you are not gay because we could have been the hottest gay couple” and we all burst up laughing and passing comments

Just when Rocco slides his hand from Sorek’s chest all the way down to his crotch we hear a scream

Me: “What’s wrong Sorek are you not enjoying this?”

Sorek: “I am not enjoying that a man is feeling my parts”

Julie: “Parts? Or your c**k?” she says teasingly

Sorek: “Everything. Please make him stop Samantha”

Rocco: “I am not going to stop now babes”

Me: “You know Sorek how you told me you enjoy girl on girl action. Well I thought maybe we girls deserve a boy on boy action and trust me the view is really great from here. By the way I hope its not burning down there anymore”

Rocco turns to me surprised and gives a questioning look

Me: “He had his pube waxed just some hours back”

Jessica: “Wow that’s awesome. Rocco take everything off we want to see how an elegantly waxed gorgeous man looks”

I am stunned by Jessica’s comment and they all look at me as if seeking permission

Me: “Maybe we should not go that far. You can take off everything except that”

Julie: “What!! No! That’s not fun. The girl who waxed him saw his c**k so why cant we?”

Me: “that is a good point but that’s her profession and I was there watching over her. “

Jessica: “You are here now and we wont pounce on him. Trust us”

Me: “ No. Just anything except displaying his c**k”

Rocco: “okay now dont argue let me do my thing”

We sit there laughing, cheering and enjoying as Rocco makes sexual moves on him. Sometimes kissing, pinching and feeling him up. After some time we get up to have dinner. I walk up to my man and unchain him. He is looking so disgusted and pissed. I am still looking at him and somehow something happens and I sense tension in air between us. His eyes has softened and the frowning is gone. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. It started with soft tender kisses but soon it turns into hard and eager kisses. I heard someone cough and I push him back suddenly as realization hits me.

Julie: “If I didn’t know better I would have said you make a very hot couple”

I just shrug and take my seat at the dinner table. Sorek sits next to me with one hand on my lap feeling my thighs.

Sorek: “So what do you all want to have. Just tell Sam and everything will be here in few minutes” he says winking at me

The waiters enter with food and I say to Sorek: “I have already ordered”

Sorek: “Oh the special treatment was just for me?”

Julie: “So you guys are going to Cali? What did your mother say?”

Me: “Yes. I cannot leave him here and she doesn’t know yet”

Rocco: “I can totally keep him for as long as you want” he says giving a naughty smile to Sorek

Sorek: “No no I am totally in. I want to meet her parents to let them know how evil their daughter is”

I shoot a dirty look at Sorek

Me: “In that case, Rocco can you keep him for a week?”

Sorek: “No please. Im sorry Sam. I want to be with you”

We all chat and enjoy the dinner making jokes on Sorek and Sorek keeps coming back with his witty replies. After everyone leaves we walk back up.

“Except for that part where I was chained I enjoyed the evening. Thank you Sam”

“That was the part I enjoyed the most. Welcome Sorek”



© 2015 Summer Daisy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed that too. Lol. The plot is interesting, so what happens next?

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Added on December 19, 2015
Last Updated on December 19, 2015


Author

Summer Daisy
Summer Daisy

India



About
All my writings are inspired by one man. He ditched me and I directed my anger towards something constructive. I started writing poems for him when we were still together just to give him sweet surpri.. more..

Writing
Him Him

A Poem by Summer Daisy