chapter 1 pt. 1

chapter 1 pt. 1

A Chapter by Identity Thefted
"

this is just the first paragragh...

"

 

                ‘In my house there is a hidden room, probably much unlike your own. In this room I hide all of my dirtiest secrets away. Mother and father always told me that is God could see all the horrible things that I’ve done that he would surely strike me down. “Lucky for you,” they’d say. “God is blind to the ways of the wicked until their judgment day. On that day God will take your eyes, so he will be blind no longer. And when he does this he will see all of the sins that you have committed. Then he will damn you to hell or allow you to pass through the gates of Heaven.” They would then look deep into my eyes and shake their heads knowingly and say, “You will surely be damned to Hell.” And for this very reason before my time is done I will cut out my eyes. So when I get to heaven I will tell God what a good boy I’ve been and he will have no way of knowing I’ve lied. ‘…



© 2009 Identity Thefted


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on April 14, 2009


Author

Identity Thefted
Identity Thefted

Sheridan, AR



About
I am the best friend of a writer. I have no artistic talent of my own, so to speak. However, I make a point of at least trying. I spent the greatest part of my time doodling random swirls and lines in.. more..

Writing