Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Hikari gets his classes and gains some friends...and enemies.

"

 

  Hikari peeked into the glass of the door to the office. He saw a twenty-something year old lady at the desk arguing with a girl with wild dark hair. Hikari leaned in to hear what they were saying, "I don't care!" The girl shouted, "If I don't tranfer classes I'll...I'll go berserk!" 'Why does this girl need to leave her class so badly?'

 

  He leaned closer, "I understand, but you can't. I'ts too late to change your schedule now, and even if it weren't there isn't any more room in the other avaliable classes." The lady at the desk calmly told her while clasping her hands together.

 

  "There was room in the other class just yesterday! I had checked before incase something exactly like this happened. What changed?" Hikari leaned in a little more, and ended up learning to never lean against a push door while eavesdropping. "Well that spot was taken by that boy over there." She gestured to Hikari sprawled out on the carpeted floor.

 

  "Erm... Hi?" Hikari laughed nervously as he got up scratching the back of his head, a nervous habit he developed when he was small, "I...Er...Totally wasn't eavesdropping. Nope not at all!" Smooth, real smooth. 'Shut up you!' 

 

  The lady at the desk just looked at him while the black haired girl glared at him. Now that he really looked at them the white haired boy noticed the older lady had blonde hair in a messy bun, and kind brown eyes framed by glasses. The younger girl had violet colored eyes surounded by thick lashes and was rather pale, "Tch whatever, I probably don't even need to worry anymore." As she passed she gave Hikari a glare that showed him she could kill him ten hundred different ways. Needless to say that kind of scared him a bit.

 

  He continued looking at her leaving until the lady snapped him out of it, "Are you Hikari Akuma?" He looked at her and nodded, "Good now here's your schedule and a map of the school. You will head to the male dorms and drop off your things classes have ended for today so you may do as you wish. School begins at 8:30 and ends at 2:00 and if you have any questions my name is Ms. Dobrota. Tomorow after school lets out you will meet with the Headmaster." She handed Hikari his class schedule and a map. The boy nodded and left with a small smile on his face.

 

After getting lost many times Hikari finally found the male dorms. The massive castle-like Academy was seperated into halves, half where classes are held, a quarter for the female dorms, a quarter for male dorms. Male teachers stayed within the male dorms and vice versa for the female teachers. Hikari was tired and wanted to sleep off the jet lag from flying from rural Japan to some place on the East coast of America. So he dropped his duffle bag with a soft thump, sliped off his clothes and put on some boxers and a plain white t-shirt. He the flopped onto his bed and fell asleep quickly.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 



© 2012 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
It's a bit short but meh I'm tired.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely done, please post the next chapter! It's too good;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I can just imagine the trials and challenges he's gonna face! I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!! XD It's getting exciting!

Keep it up!
=^-^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012
Tags: Hikari, Akuma, tenshi


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII