Ch.2

Ch.2

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Prince introduces Dante to the gang.

"
Prince had led him to a cluster of lockers by the gym.

Dante was surprised at Prince's friends. His sister was a very pretty girl who attracted a lot attention from guys. Her hair was myriad of neon blue and green. Her bright ocean colored eyes light up when age saw him.

Another one was the girl he noticed in math class. Her brown hair had light highlights intermingled with her chocolate locks. She was rather short as well, only being taller than Prince.

The only other boy besides Prince and himself was a guy with short cut dark hair.

Prince's sister smirked at Dante. "You can look, just don't touch." She teased with a wink.

Dante quirked an eyebrow bit said nothing else.

Prince held out his arm to the girl. "This is my sister, Vexi." He pointed to the girl in math. "That's Lilith." Then the boy. "And my man Stevie."

Prince's brows furrowed. "Hey where's Mizuki?" Everyone either shrugged, unsure, or replied they didn't know.

Prince blew it off at her just having an off day. "Anyway this is Dante."

Said boy waved. "'Ello." This wasn't the plan! Things were going so off course.

"Hm, your cute." Vexi remarked before she went over near the lunch room.

Lilith gave a polite nod of the head. "Nice to meet you."

Stevie grinned. "How ya doin'?" He roughly shook Dante's hand.

"E-erm, good?" Dante replied hesitantly.

Prince led the redhead over to where Vexi was at. "This is where we usually hang out." He said gesturing to the shaded area just beside the entrance to the cafeteria.

Dante leaned against the off white, plaster wall. "Nice."

Prince sat down against the wall, and was handed his lunch from Lilith. "Thank you darling." He took a bite.

Lilith laughed and ate her own sandwich.

Vexi pulled out her own lunch from her bag.

Stevie had already eaten before, so he just chatted while they ate.

Dante semi-awkwardly stood by as they interacted with each other.

"So, I heard the putrid one's girlfriend got threatened at prom." Vexi smirked as she ate. "Pretty interesting no?"

Prince gaped. "Seriously? Who did it?" He asked in between bites.

"Dunno." Vexi munched on a veggie strip. "I was told Lilith did."

Said girl chose that time to do a spit take with her water. "What?! I wasn't even there...!"

"Right?" Vexi nodded, and finished her meal. "Makes you wonder."

Lilith shook her head. "Of course, its always something."

Dante became curious. "What do you mean?" He pushed off the wall.

Stevie spoke up. "The putrid one always has some beef with us. Not surprised he raggin' on any of us."

"Who is, 'the putrid one' exactly?"

"His name is Alex Hoffman." Lilith answered him. "He's a real d****e so we call him the putrid one."

Dante made a mental note of this guy's name. He'd deal with him later.

"So, why does he hate you guys?" He questioned.

Princes replied first, scowling. "Besides being a bona fide ponce?" He said sarcastically. "Sister dear dumped his a*s a while ago." Prince jabbed his thumb at Vexi.

"'Tis true I'm afraid." The seaweed haired girl took a sip of her crimson drink. "He wasn't good enough, so I got rid of him."

Stevie started giggling creepily. "That was a fun day indeed. Never seen him look so befuddled." He held out his hand in a high-five.

Vexi met him halfway with a smirk. "True dat!"

Cracking a small smile, Dante figured he could grow to like these people. They interesting to say in the least. Though, he wasn't sure.how things would go over later in the future.







© 2013 InkAngelXIII


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the looks of the characters. It's going along quite nicely:) Drama lol

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 12, 2013


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114