Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Classes, classes and failure. Unepic failure...

"
Dante had P.E. next period. Walking into the boys' locker room, he informed the teacher of his newness, and bought his uniform with some cash he had on hand. He found his locker, and quickly changed into the dark blue shorts and t-shirt.

Dante followed the P.E. teacher's instructions to go wait on the other side of the gym for their P.E. teacher to unlock the gymnasium for them.

When he got there he noticed that Lilith was there talking to a pretty girl. He went over to find out who she was.

"Hey Lilith." He said, semi awkwardly, seeing as he basically interrupted their conversation.

Lilith smiled at him regardless. "Dante, this is my friend Mizuki." She nodded to the girl.

Now that Dante had a chance to really look at her, he noticed that, similarily to Vexi, she had an odd coloring to her hair. It was an icy lavender. The best way he could explain it was if someone took a purple orchid, and froze it in the ice. Then you would get a similar shade to the one he was observing. The style of her cut was chunky, and slightly unruly. Kind of like Lilith's. This made Dante assume that that hair style was popular or something of the like.

Dante nodded in greeting. "Nice to meet you."

Mizuki nodded back with a small smirk. "Well aren't you the sexy one."

Before Dante could reply, the heavy metal doors swung open at that moment, signaling that they were now supposed to go inside. He would ignore the comment for now, assuming that her behavior was similar to that of Vexi's and Prince's.

According to Dante's schedule sheet, their teacher's name was Ms. Findly. He stood by awkwardly as she instructed them to sit in roll-call order. Dante didn't know where to sit, so he just waited for her to tell him what to do.

She finally, after a few minutes of settling everyone down, talked to him. "You can go ahead and sit over there." She pointed to the very end of the last row of seated teens.

Dante shrugged with a nod, and went to go sit down. His sat next to a chubby girl, who was apparently friends with the surrounding girls as well. Dante noticed after ten minutes into the period that, to his dismay, they were very much the stereotypical gossip girls.

The redhead had nothing personal against them, but when one behaves like a stereotype, it gets irritating.

Dante waited impatiently for her to explain the rough concept of badminton. He rolled his eyes. How hard could swatting a ball with a plastic skirt be?

°•∞•°

Apparently its quite hard Dante realized with a furious scowl. It wasn't hard once the birdie was actually up in the air in a volley, but it was a huge pain to serve the damn thing. They weren't allowed to serve it over hand, only underhand, and it didn't help things that his partner thought it was funny that they were abysmal at serving.

His partner dropped the birdie again. "Whoops! Hehe..." She giggled.

'Kill me now.' Dante pleaded in his head. This was NOT among the punishments he was supposed to receive.

The redhead sighed and walked forward to grab the yellow birdie. He knew, from several other experiences like this in the past fifteen minutes, that if was even close to his side of the court she wouldn't so much as move to pick it up.

Dante got back into the serving square, and got into a serving position like he was told to do. He dropped the skirt clad ball and lightly hit it with his racket. It bounced off quite well and was soaring at a slow pace to the other side.

His partner swung, and against all of Dante's hope, missed.

Horribly.



© 2013 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
Geeze... This took forever to do, and its still short. T~T Sorry guys, I just lost inspiration for a while and lost what I was doing with it. I'll try to make the next one longer though. I promise!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that girl is blunt! Great chapter am looking forward to more:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


- I'm looking forward to see more of Mizuki!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on June 22, 2013


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII