Chapter I

Chapter I

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

As the years have passed, I have became disassociated with my original identity and I was no longer the same character that Sally or Pam once knew, it changed to the point that my only reaction to watching my older videos and listening to the voice notes made me feel so ashamed of who I was before the Amulet.
Others accused and said that I stole the amulet I am wearing , "I didn't steal it, I made this amulet with my own bare hands that had the sorcery and dark magic that I stole. I the identity that stole my body kept lying by saying that and also other things.
Whenever anyone refereed to me with my old name before I wore the amulet, I get generally confused and I ignore it.

Once more I am trapped in my own body, inside my own mind, feeling like my heart was ripped out of my body and was replaced with void of darkness, but somehow I knew who I was in this body, a prisoner in my own flesh and the bones were the cage. But at least now, I can control the Amulet sometimes but its force is to powerful, so i'm still learning, learning on how to cease total control over it, but its destroying me from the inside and causing me to lose my memory little by little but I am still me with a lost memory of who I am, who I was, it is like fighting countless battles in a war I cannot win.. but i'm still trying..

I was a misunderstood, lonely human being, s**t I dunno what or who I am anymore, I don't think I am human anymore from what is happening, everyone is afraid of me, trying to get rid of me, I'm causing mayhem and spreading evil and I lost my Sally.. except for Pam, who visits me every once in a while, I forgot who she was but for some reason when I am not my evil self, I accept her whenever she comes.

I had a dream once of my former self before the amulet just floating in the deep space, asking my self: Who am I? What am I? Why is everyone afraid of me?
I ran into someone who stopped me from floating and said in a familiar voice: Because you a sociopath, and I woke up instantly with sweat drowning me, woke up confused and sad, then the anger started kicking in, the other persona that hosts my body was trying to force its way out, but again it was too powerful for me to stop it.


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing