Chapter II

Chapter II

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

I spent my days capturing ladies, caging them inside of the cave I used to live in, I was feeling bad and angry that I couldn't do anything, my body was being controlled by someone else, someone wicked, someone nefarious.
Every time, I capture them and caged them, they seem to run away every time I wake up the next day to deal with them, I always wondered how did they manage to escape? the bars were made of one of strongest type of steels in the land, so I decided to to hide somewhere to see what happens next time.
I couldn't capture the princess again but I have captured a few ladies from the town and kept them in the cage and hid behind the boulders, and then I saw it, someone managed to sneak in to open the door for them to flee!
I ran quickly to capture them and it turned out to be.. Pam! wearing a cloak, as soon as I captured her all of the ladies ran away and I have returned to my own self but with a lost memory, and asked Pam why did you come here it is not safe for you young girl!
She smiled and said, You don't really remember do you? you sure lost it old man! then quickly took of and ran and I stood there wondering who was that? I have seen that face somewhere before..
Due to the insanity brought by wearing the amulet, I had limited memories. I could not remember my past, as the person who I used to be, even though I have seen my history when I visited the wizards years ago.
I always used to find happiness in my imagination zone, in it I used to be my old self, living my old life, the life that was taken away from me, and it was very clear that I just wanted to live in that zone rather than the real world, at least in it I was finally me, I was finally alive..
Even though I was characterized by these awful traits when the amulet took over, I was still me, me locked inside of my own flesh and blood, my personality was the complete opposite from the one that controls my body, I remember i was more intelligent, kind and I sacrificed for the ones I loved.



© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing