Chapter III

Chapter III

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

One night, I was planing the perfect plan on how to capture the princess for good with a new idea to keep her with me to accept me, then the voices came into my head and dove into my mind, they weren't voices, they were screams of people and children alike!
And in the screams I heard my name, I got disoriented and troubled and decided to follow the voices.

The trail of voices took me through a burning forest through it I found myself in front of a black lake!
The voices were closer the before, so I decided to jump in and see where it was coming from, the water was heavy, too heavy for my body to get out or to move! so I sank, sank and sank till the bottom of the lake, I opened my eyes and I was in the bottom but for some reason I wasn't dead, I can actually breath! I was laying next to a weird artifact that looked weirdly exotic. as soon as I touched it it the water of the lake was split in between and I could walk again so I walked and as I was walking, the split in the water was closing behind me, I got out and took the artifact back to the cave and decided to give it to the princess as a gift maybe now she will accept me.

I went to her castle and the guards wouldn't let me in because of my mischief's, the princess took pity on me when I told her I got her a gift, she later said this is not you, wake up and remember who you really are!
I ignored her and told her to please accept my gift, the gift that gave me such a hard time getting, she said okay I'll accept it but only if you'll leave after, I said okay and whispered "that's what you think"

She took a hold of it and looked at it and yelled my name saying, WHAT HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!!
A token of love?
No you doomed us all by bringing this here!
Take it back where you got it from right now its too dangerous!
No no baby please don't be like this not in front of everyone
Are you crazy? who do you think you are who do you think you are talking too!
Guards take him away and take this artifact as far away as you can and bury it where no one can find it!
I saw them take it away and I wrestled my way out of the guards grab to get to the artifact
I pushed the guard holding it and it fell down the stairs, she was shocked and scared about what was about to happen if it breaks!
Luckily it didn't break but it was damaged, I tried to take it and they wouldn't let me, so the one who was controlling my body was in control.. oh no not again..
He pushed everyone away and took the bottle and was just staring at is, and it looked like he knew what was it, and he dropped it!
It fell down onto the floor and it broke!
A something dark came out of it and has blacken the sun it was dark everywhere, do you know what have you done! you have doomed us all! said the princess, I did not know what was going on when he left my body and back to the amulet, then where the artifact broke, we saw something emerging, the princess said, EVERYONE JUST RUN! AND GUARDS BE ON YOUR GUARD FOR WHAT ABOUT TO COME!
I still did not know what was going on and followed her, as I looked back, that thing that was emerging from the broken artifact was killing everyone in sight! and was getting closer and closer it was walking but faster than running!
We got inside of the castle and the guards locked the doors and the princess said, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH!
something was heavily pushing the door and there it was! an old skeleton with the covered in darkness, You have unleashed the Ensorcelled Lich! and now he is in here and we are all doomed thanks to you!

With one blow he killed all of the guards and it was just me and the princess, he grabbed the princess and I cowardly ran away..
Went back to the cave to figure out what has happened, I started at the mirror and my reflection was talking to me, You have done well, I never expected you to be evil also!
No what are you talking about I don't even know what was going on!
Hehe you have done what I was trying to do for a hundred of years, you have finally released him and now all will fall and the earth will be ours again!
I punched the mirror and looked at my broken reflection and it was bleeding..
Then suddenly Someone came to me in the cave and said, Do you know what you have done?
Yeah yeah that's whats everyone's asking me today what gives I was only trying to give a gift!
You fool you really don't have any idea? come with me and I will show you!
He took me out and the sky was black and the trees were dead and the ground was gray and the rivers were dry, what has happened?
You have unleashed death and it took away the princess, you have to help us get her back, ok if i saved her maybe she will finally accept me in her life.
You ignorant fool!
Doesn't matter lets go!


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5