The Picnic

The Picnic

A Chapter by Johnny Jack
"

Chapter three, Contains some 16+ content(so deal with it)

"

Yeah it was romantic and all that but it was still pretty hot outside. Because of the heat I thought it was a good time to make my JackStripe Special. An intoxicatingly sweet and refreshing beverage of Wali-juice fruit slush, chopped Makanut, Coconut juice, and Vib Vi fruit juice with a big splash of my choice of rum. I made it as a surprize for all of them for all the trouble I put them through. With that said they really did deserved it.

I have to keep the drinks hidden though to keep them a surprize. I take the cooking duty like almost always for my love of food which makes it easier for me to keep them hidden. For our picnic I decide to make classic sandwiches. For Persain I make a salmon and honey spread for her roast beef cold cut sandwich with lettuce and tomato. I make a simple salami sandwich with mozzarella and provolone cheese for Eve. For Hate and myself I make two turkey and american cheese sandwiches and add mayo to Hate’s and Honey mustard to mine. It was easy to cover up blending all the ingredients together because I usually have to blend the salmon and honey together for Persain’s sandwich but I had some left from four days ago in our supply bag.

I bring our food out to the blanket Eve had set up. She also used some of her own magic for the first time and is able to cool off the immediate area.

“Oh look you made our favorites” Persain exclaimed happily.

“Wait, how did you know that I liked salami and all this?” Eve ponders.

“I remember hearing you say that you were sad when you found out that the cafe ran out of those supplies” I recall for her.

“But that was a forever ago and I didn’t even know who you were then” Eve says touched by my words.

“He knows everything that makes us happy” Persain tells Eve.

“Oh just knock it off already” Hate exclaims blushing a little.

“Hey guys just hurry up and finish eating I have a surprize for you all” I teased.

“Oohhh what’s the surprize?” Persain asked.

“Not, telling you” I tease even more.

“Oh come on stop being such a tyrant”

“A tyrant I am now, how touching”

“Shut up” Persain laughs.

“And as my first rule as a tyrant you all must drink my surprize”

“Ohhh so your surprize is a drink now is it” Hate says sensually and Eve blushed.

“Okay now you knock it off”

Everyone laughs.

“Okay now for the surprize…”

“Ooohhhh I wonder what it is” Persain says.

“Me to” Hate said.

“Does he give good surprises” Eve asks timidly.

“What’s that supposed to mean” I ask joking.

“Ohh nothing” Eve said.

After I get all the drinks on a tray I cover them with some silvery cloth. I walk towards them with the tray still covered and Hate says “It looks like a pretty tall drink”

As I arrived to the blanket I say”And viola” then uncover the tray revealing the glasses filled with my special.

“Don’t tell me. You actually made your JackStripe Special” Persain asks amazed.

“What’s his JackStripe Special” Eve asks.

“Only the best drink ever” Persain and Hate agree excitedly.

“I even added the extra ingredient” I tell them.

“Which one” They asked.

“Taste it to find out” I tease.

Persain eagerly gives it a try.

“You added that special ingredient, for what’s the occasion” Persain asks.

“It’s just a thank you for dealing with all the trouble I caused you”

Hate takes a sip then says”You did add rum”

“You added rum” Eve says startled.

“Why do you act so surprised?” I ask in an playful tone.

“Oh it’s nothing really” Eve blushed slightly.

“Don’t tell me that you’ve never had alcohol before” I tease.

“What!?! No of course I’ve had alcohol before” Eve says a little too defensively.

“Oh come on you can’t lie to me about something like that” I tell her.

“Uh… Uhhh… Okay fine. I’ve never drinked before” She said shyly.

“Here let me help” and I stick a straw into her glass.

“Come on, on three we take a drink together”

“But it’s not like it’ll affect you. You’ve already drunk before” She said.

“Umm, Eve I hate to tell you this but Jakob hasn’t had a drink with alcohol since I could remember” Hate tells her.

“Oh, Okay then I guess on three” Eve said.

“On three. Ready?”

“Yup”

“Okay then… One… Two… Three” then we both close our eyes and take a nice big sip.

It tasted very very sweet and the rum caused my entire mouth to tingle.

“That tasted amazing” Eve compliments me

“You guys were right the rum does make it taste better” I tell Persain and Hate.

Persain and Hate were about halfway through their drinks and were starting to blush. Eve and I drink some more of ours and I start to feel a little buzz. Eve started to blush now to. I wonder what they were blushing about. Then something caught my eye. I noticed how big Eve’s and Hate’s breasts were compared to Persain’s. Man they were all very beautiful. I couldn’t help thinking about the softness of their skin or how hot Eve looked or the amount of cleavage she was showing. I guess I must’ve been blushing a little because Eve teases ”What are you getting all red faced about, Huh”

“Oh, nothin” I reply.

“Don’t lie to me” she teases even more.

“Okay I was just thinking about another way that we could share our drink”

“Oh you mean like this” then she takes a sip from the drink and then kisses me.

Well what was I supposed to do other than to let it in. With her tongue in my mouth we began to wrestle them together. We tried to see which one of us could cause the other more pleasure. For the first time ever I lost while Eve won.

Eve knowing that she won made the next move but she was stopped by Hate who says”Oh no, now it’s our turn” and Hate brings her close and they start making out in front of me.

Persain comes near me and says”Don’t forget about me” then we’re making out.

After about 30 seconds Persain goes to grab my shirt and then something explodes out of the earth.

“Holy S**t, what the Fack was that” I yell while jumping up.

The area cleared up fairly quickly to reveal a large treant. After a few moments pass I see that it’s targeting us.

“so you’re the one who ruined our fun” I raged.

The treant roars and gets ready to attack increasing its defenses. I summon my black steel blade, Steel Rose, to fight the creature. I decide to attack first. I charge at the monster in a frenzy of anger and get slammed aside. Ouch. But unfazed, I get back up and land a lethal blow across the monster and it falls slain then fades away as a darkness.

“Well that was weird” I say aloud.

I turn around to go see if the others were okay to find Persain and Eve now making out. As I get back to the blanket Hate pins me down and then starts to make out with me. After a moment or two I finally come to my senses and say ”Hold on now, sorry to stop the fun, I’ll make it up to you guys later. But at the moment I think we should clean up and start heading out again. There might be more dangers near by”

“What dangers” They all ask.

“I was just attacked by a Treant”

“Really” Persain says.

“Yes really” I say”Now let’s hurry up and get moving”

“Oh come on you’re no fun”

“I said I’ll make it up to you later”

And that was that. We cleaned up the supplies, I finish mine and Eve’s drink, and then we move out after I reinforced my magic micro cloud. After about an hour of walking we come across the town we must of heard from earlier.


© 2016 Johnny Jack


Author's Note

Johnny Jack
Enjoy, contains 16+ content(Deal with it)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on March 16, 2016
Last Updated on April 13, 2016
Tags: Dimension 22, Fantasy, Anime, Action, Fighting, Romance, Harem, Random, Chapter 3


Author

Johnny Jack
Johnny Jack

Hazlet, NJ



About
I love reading books and writing stories. I'm working on a potential book and a horror story that might send chills down your spine. I hope you can tell what I can do to get better and how you like my.. more..

Writing
Giga Town Giga Town

A Chapter by Johnny Jack